Clone OPatra

Wizarding World 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

14 minutes ago, BrickFunatic said:

Dobby is my second favourite character after Hermione but I always find large models of him to look weird. I would love a Baby Yoda-size Dobby though.

Get ready for him to look straight into your soul like that disturbing Yoda figure :laugh_hard: 

48911163342_4f4a5a992c_b.jpg

If everyone could pick one new minifigure (could be a new variant or a completely new character), one new mold and one new location they wanted to see next year, what would it be?

I think mine would be Hagrid without his overcoat, Fang and the Gryffindor Common Room.

27 minutes ago, BrickFunatic said:

If everyone could pick one new minifigure (could be a new variant or a completely new character), one new mold and one new location they wanted to see next year, what would it be?

I think mine would be Hagrid without his overcoat, Fang and the Gryffindor Common Room.

Sirius Black OoTP, Grindylows, Umbridge’s Office

Edited by RODDY

29 minutes ago, BrickFunatic said:

I’d say a OotP-style Death Eater, a mould for the Ironbelly’s head, and the shrieking shack as a location :classic:

I swear if that D2C is a buildable object or buildable minifigure collection I’m done with this theme for good lol

45 minutes ago, BrickFunatic said:

Kreacher, Slytherin Locket and Grimmauld Place... Could all appear in one set to be honest haha...

47 minutes ago, BrickFunatic said:

Ernie Macmillan, a better broomstick mould, and the Ministry of Magic

1 hour ago, BrickFunatic said:

Merperson, Fang and Grimmauld Place.

1 hour ago, BrickFunatic said:

New mold - Since Merpeople were taken - Shark Krum! 

New Minifigure - Rita Skeeter in Green

New Location - Weasly Wedding Tent

Edited by Prometheus87

@Brick Clicker just released a new video on youtube saying that sets 76407 and 76408 will be playsets, so apparently no new buildable minifigures Ron & Dumbledore. I äf the sets 76400-76403 will also be playsets we will get a huge load of them this year!! 😱

1 hour ago, Modal said:

I swear if that D2C is a buildable object or buildable minifigure collection I’m done with this theme for good lol

Same here lol

2 hours ago, BrickFunatic said:

Sirius Black from OOTP, a new mold for werewolf Lupin, and Shrieking Shack.

Keeping with the PoA and GoF parameters, I'll go with Rita Skeeter, Grindylow and Shrieking Shack. If not the Shack, then Merpeople's trap for the second task. 

1 hour ago, Axxe90 said:

@Brick Clicker just released a new video on youtube saying that sets 76407 and 76408 will be playsets, so apparently no new buildable minifigures Ron & Dumbledore. I äf the sets 76400-76403 will also be playsets we will get a huge load of them this year!! 😱

Just for clarity we could still get the buildable figs it's just unlikely given they are playsets :classic:

17 minutes ago, BrickFunatic said:

I have a horrible feeling 76406, 76407 and 76408 will be FB sets.

I dunno about that, what playsets could they possibly do at 90€ and 120€ price points? These ones are definitely regular Harry Potter sets.

I still hope we get Fantastic Beasts sets tho.

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I dunno about that, what playsets could they possibly do at 90€ and 120€ price points? These ones are definitely regular Harry Potter sets.

I still hope we get Fantastic Beasts sets tho.

I would like some too, but that's what I mean - not at that price point. We haven't seen the third movie. Maybe they'll be Hogwarts themed? Or maybe there's some other big set pieces? 

10 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Good, I really hope so :moar:

I would like some but not at that price point. I would love Jacob's bakery and young Newt and Leta on the Hogwarts corridor with the baby Grindylow or beside Snape and Lily's tree.

2 minutes ago, BrickFunatic said:

I would like some too, but that's what I mean - not at that price point. We haven't seen the third movie. Maybe they'll be Hogwarts themed? Or maybe there's some other big set pieces? 

I would like some but not at that price point. I would love Jacob's bakery and young Newt and Leta on the Hogwarts corridor with the baby Grindylow or beside Snape and Lily's tree.

A Hogwarts set could definitely work. In the trailer we see the whole team there. They are focusing much more on Hogwarts in that movie.

2 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

If anything, I'd expect a single FB set 

Hope you're right. Or 2 - a cheap and a mid one. But no big spots!

Edited by BrickFunatic

If you pause Philosopher's Stone, the second tier of Gringotts comes up to about the same height as the other shops (particularly Ollivanders + Magical Menagerie). So it would be about Ollivanders plus half a Ollivanders in height if they were going for scale. But WWW adds a spanner in the works as it's the tallest building in the set, so it might be a bit taller than 1+1/2 Ollivander's. 

Edited by BrickFunatic

5 hours ago, BrickFunatic said:

New character: Rita Skeeter

New mold: Kreacher headpiece

New Location: Forest of Dean

6 hours ago, BrickFunatic said:

Ghost version of Lily and James

New hairpiece for Rita Skeeter

Ravenclaw Common Room