Sign in to follow this  
ParmBrick

[MOC] Lego M1117 "Guardian" ASV

The M1117 Guardian, also denoted Armored Security Vehicle (ASV), is an internal security vehicle based on the V-100 and V-150 Commando series of armored cars. The M1117 was one of the first American military vehicles to be built on a specialized mine-resistant hull, and after 2001 was adopted in increasing numbers as a direct response to the threat posed by improvised explosive devices to US forces in Iraq and Afghanistan. Its armament consists of an Mk 19 grenade launcher and M2HB Browning machine gun, mounted in a turret similar to that used on the United States Marine Corps' Amphibious Assault Vehicle. Heavy modified version of ArmourBrick model (corrected proportions, 2 more stud lenght, 1 more stud wide, internal space for 4 minifig, improved hatches, movement of granade launcher, aesthetic improvements).

51761209582_d7456b0c6b_c.jpg

51762904805_eeac4d7d82_c.jpg

51762283153_69ce9d05e4_c.jpg

51762690579_52f00abcf2_c.jpg

51762283013_73f3335a49_c.jpg

20 hours ago, Feuer Zug said:

Well done. Plenty of details and functionality.

Thank you! The base model wasn't bad, and the design was eye-catching, but as a perfectionist as I am, I felt I had to tweak and add tweaks here and there to make it worthy of my collection :wink:

Very nice m8

I have build one too :p 

Great minds think alike :p

I ll post it on the monthly attack shortly 

Edited by SATSOK