Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

CGI looked terrible in some places, but overall it was averagely mediocre.

This movie had a bigger problem with cinematography, camerawork and directing, which made CGI look nuchal worse than it actually was.

Ugly CGI on dark background with cuts every 2 second.

I think the cinematography was the best in the MCU Spider-Man trilogy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

M‘Baku will reportedly have an extended role in Wakanda Forever. All your concerns are hereby void :laugh_hard: I hope this means we get a minifig of his this time round, they can surely cram him into one of the 4 sets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

M‘Baku will reportedly have an extended role in Wakanda Forever. All your concerns are hereby void :laugh_hard: I hope this means we get a minifig of his this time round, they can surely cram him into one of the 4 sets

Of course he will, if rumours would be true, Shuri got paid to take the jab and I only got a headache :grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr No said:

Of course he will, if rumours would be true, Shuri got paid to take the jab and I only got a headache :grin:

That’s funny😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a new teaser for Moon Knight announcing a trailer for next monday. We just get a quick glimpse at it but his suit looks incredible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

M‘Baku will reportedly have an extended role in Wakanda Forever. All your concerns are hereby void :laugh_hard: I hope this means we get a minifig of his this time round, they can surely cram him into one of the 4 sets

I’m still surprised with how many sets we are getting with this movie. There must be lots of surprise characters in this one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

I’m still surprised with how many sets we are getting with this movie. There must be lots of surprise characters in this one. 

Ah yes, but if we aren't getting some Atlantis buildings we riot, including the fact that Atlantis is rumoured too look like a Maya civilisation. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bruh, LEGO is the worst for straight-up ignoring Disney+ series.

I don't care about most of the movies, and I am definitely more excited for the series.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Bruh, LEGO is the worst for straight-up ignoring Disney+ series.

So far, only Hawkeye has been ignored, and that one’s only concluded a few weeks ago :laugh: We could still get a CMF series next year to retroactively fill some of the gaps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

So far, only Hawkeye has been ignored, and that one’s only concluded a few weeks ago :laugh: We could still get a CMF series next year to retroactively fill some of the gaps

Yeah. this could still happen. I mean, we can wait a couple of months for next year, it is bound to happen, specially with the success of the firsr series.

OGs knows the pain, when I say it took eons for us to get AVENGERS: ENDGAME sets. 

27 minutes ago, Mr No said:

Ah yes, but if we aren't getting some Atlantis buildings we riot, including the fact that Atlantis is rumoured too look like a Maya civilisation. 

 

We’ll see about that. I’m hoping for the better with 4 sets, I’m sure they’ll get them covered. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

There's a new teaser for Moon Knight announcing a trailer for next monday. We just get a quick glimpse at it but his suit looks incredible.

New trailer during a Full Moon nonetheless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

So far, only Hawkeye has been ignored, and that one’s only concluded a few weeks ago :laugh: We could still get a CMF series next year to retroactively fill some of the gaps

They won't be able to fill those gaps with 12 spots per two years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We did get two What if sets last year... If there is a show that should get a set is Moon Knight, with the whole Indiana Jones feel teased by Feige. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

They won't be able to fill those gaps with 12 spots per two years.

It’ll happen eventually, you’ll see kiddo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moon Knight’s definitely one of my most highly anticipated D+ shows. I wonder how Lego is going to handle making sets or minifigures moving forward as the sheer amount of MCU media ramps up even further. 

One of the concept artists who worked on NWH recently shared some art of the villains that was used for style guides for merchandising. These would make for such amazing minifigures :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, T21Typhoon said:

Moon Knight’s definitely one of my most highly anticipated D+ shows. I wonder how Lego is going to handle making sets or minifigures moving forward as the sheer 

I doubt they're going to make sets or minifigures, since obviously for some reason they are avoiding making sets based on TV shows. And seeing as second minifigure series most likely isn't coming this year I guess we shouldn't expect anything for any TV show

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are Lego avoiding making sets based on shows? They don't think they would sell? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mr No said:

Why are Lego avoiding making sets based on shows? They don't think they would sell? 

We don't really know, actually. As you say, they may think they wouldn't sell (no idea how they'd come to that conclusion though). Or maybe the live-action shows thus far didn't feature enough marketable vehicles as opposed to What if...? with its fine assortment of mechs? :grin: I hope they realise the potential and start dedicating at least one set to each show to cover the basics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Mr No said:

Why are Lego avoiding making sets based on shows? They don't think they would sell? 

I'm guessing the thought process is that the shows are less accessible than the movies since they are locked into a specific streaming service. Usually movies tend to get a larger marketing push as well, which trends into more merchandise. Since there's only so many sets that can be made per year and there's already multiple MCU movies coming out every year at this point, it makes sense that most of the sets will be devoted to covering the movies.

It is possible that TLG is testing the waters with the two What If? sets to see how sales go for MCU Disney+ sets. Consider how The Mandalorian only got one set to go along with its first season in 2019. It took until 2021, months after season two ended, to get significant coverage of the series.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BlueberryWaffles said:

Since there's only so many sets that can be made per year and there's already multiple MCU movies coming out every year at this point, it makes sense that most of the sets will be devoted to covering the movies.

Or they could ditch the pointless Spider-man vehicles and all the random mechs. That'd free up enough slots :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It may also have something to do with the shows not taking as long to produce as the movies, which means LEGO might not get concept art in time to actually make sets. Whereas minifigures are much easier to make on a tight schedule.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems to be the case we're not getting a CMF this year. What are the chances of us getting at least one D+ set?

Edited by Buckethead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Buckethead said:

What are the chances of us getting at least one D+ set?

Depends. Do any of the upcoming shows feature marketable mechs? :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lego_guyon02 said:

It may also have something to do with the shows not taking as long to produce as the movies, which means LEGO might not get concept art in time to actually make sets. Whereas minifigures are much easier to make on a tight schedule.

I'm not entirely sure that's the case. Aren't the shows basically produced on the same scale and budget as the films?

Edited by kevkipo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, seeing info on Instagram that Raimi and NWH sets aren’t happening in 2022. Is this true?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.