Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

The one we got in the end of the movie.

They‘ll probably save that one for the next instalment, whenever that will be :classic:

10 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

They‘ll probably save that one for the next instalment, whenever that will be :classic:

Agreed. It’s such a beautiful and simple suit at the same time. Though it’ll be a loooooong wait til we see him again. 

So right now, my not-so-high hopes would be the NWH big set and Raimi sets coming into life. 

Updated 2 Spidermen figures. Iconic villains, oh man what else can you ask. :wub:

34 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Agreed. It’s such a beautiful and simple suit at the same time. Though it’ll be a loooooong wait til we see him again. 

So right now, my not-so-high hopes would be the NWH big set and Raimi sets coming into life. 

Updated 2 Spidermen figures. Iconic villains, oh man what else can you ask. :wub:

And by "looooong time" probably in the next 2 years.

2 hours ago, PixelMix said:

You sound pretty sus my friend. U hiding something from me?

Nah, if I had one of the Comicon's exclusives, I would probably have sold it anyway, cause as nice as the figs are I could get several decent sets for their going rate. 

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Hardly even in the movie though, we don't a get shot of it not in motion. I think we might seen it the next 'team-up' that involves Spidey.  

My assumptions about LEGO Marvel 2022 (summer sets) with rumors. I do not exclude the possibility that the rumors may not be confirmed. Let's start with them. 

- Raimi sets. I want to start with him, because this is the most interesting rumor. I think that the sets will be released either in June or in August, that is, in the summer. I can assume that the sets will be only for the first film (I would like for the entire trilogy).

- Large NWH set. I think it's either a battle on the bridge, or the final battle. Getting Toby and Andrew would be cool, but don't forget that LEGO can release something we didn't expect to see.

- Marvel CMF Series 2. I think that in this series there will be: Klint, Kate, Moon Knight, She-Hulk, Ms. Marvel, 4 minifigures from the second season of What If, 1 or 2 minifigures from the animated series about Groot.

- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever sets. I think that some kind of transport is waiting for us, something along Atlantis, buildings. 

- Thor: Love and Thunder sets. I think there will be a chariot, some kind of building. 

- I will add my assumptions. I think we are waiting for sets on Infinity Saga, a set on comics, for example. I can't assume anything else.

I start to have my doubts we get BPII sets this year, I think they might delay the film, they aren't even finished filming yet. 

Edited by Mr No

If the Raimi sets rumours are true, I'd personally love a remake of 4855 a.k.a. the train fight. That alone (like the original, subway car on a bit of track, almost vignette-like) I imagine would sell a lot, if only because... Well, trains. :laugh:

This year Spider-Man turns 60 years old. I wish LEGO would release sets in honor of this

5 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Honestly, I don't even mind if we never get this exact suit in LEGO form since it looks just like the existing comic Spidey suit.

What I really need is redone Tobey and Andrew suits 🙏

Edited by YetiZombie

46 minutes ago, Mr No said:

I start to have my doubts we get BPII sets this year, I think they might delay the film, they aren't even finished filming yet. 

They're going to continue production later this month, and they already filmed a lot prior to the hiatus. They're behind for sure, but they were also expected to release in July shortly before the pause in production. I wouldn't worry about it.

3 hours ago, oxy220 said:

- Marvel CMF Series 2. I think that in this series there will be: Klint, Kate, Moon Knight, She-Hulk, Ms. Marvel, 4 Minifigures from the second season of What If, 1 or 2 Minifigures from the animated series about Groot.

I'm not confident What If Season Two will release this year, but I agree characters from I Am Groot could make it into the series.

5 minutes ago, Buckethead said:

New Thor look for Love And Thunder

Hide contents

Lol that came from the Planet Broadcasting Great Mates group on Facebook. The guy just saw it at his work and took a picture of it

3 minutes ago, bradreed715 said:

Lol that came from the Planet Broadcasting Great Mates group on Facebook. The guy just saw it at his work and took a picture of it

Oh, hey! Welcome back to the thread! Remember when you said that Thor Love and Thunder promotional poster was fake?

*starts sharpening some swords and getting ready some torches just in case LEGO cheaps out on a new dualmolded hair/helmet piece for Jane*

25 minutes ago, Buckethead said:

Oh, hey! Welcome back to the thread! Remember when you said that Thor Love and Thunder promotional poster was fake?

One. What does that have to do with this convo? Two. Different thread. Three. That still doesn't confirm it's real if you want to make that argument but I believe I was wrong before and it probably is real. Again though, not confirmed so you're technically not right.

Just wanted to mention that I actually saw this photo a while ago and didn't realize that it would get out this fast. 

27 minutes ago, Buckethead said:

Also sorry I don't spend every waking moment on Eurobricks and Reddit like you and your "I know everything before everyone else but not really" buddies

13 minutes ago, bradreed715 said:

One. What does that have to do with this convo? Two. Different thread. Three. That still doesn't confirm it's real if you want to make that argument but I believe I was wrong before and it probably is real. Again though, not confirmed so you're technically not right.

Correct. This doesn't confirm if the poster is real or not, but you were the one so confidently claiming it was a fake in last year's thread. You can go back and see for yourself. I was simply responding to your claim, and we never got to finish our convo from that thread because it was locked to avoid Spider-Man spoilers.

So what does this have to do with the convo? Other users and I were discussing the poster last year as a reference for what could be in the sets. You claimed it was fake, but now you seem to believe it's real, so now that a new promo image has leaked, you are again implying it's fake. And maybe it is, but this thread is about "rumors and discussion." If the promos are proven fake, we'll acknowledge they're fake and discard them from the discussion, but until that happens, or until the sets are revealed, it's perfectly fine referencing them in this thread.

22 minutes ago, bradreed715 said:

Also sorry I don't spend every waking moment on Eurobricks and Reddit like you and your "I know everything before everyone else but not really" buddies

I don't think I know everything, and I hope I'm not coming off like I'm trying to be. If someone makes a statement or claim that I disagree with, I'm allowed to respond to them the same way you and others in this thread are welcome to respond to me if I say something disagreeable.

Remember when the Solo merchandise art leaked and everyone said it was fake because Disney said so? 

solo-a-star-wars-story-licensing-russia-

Edited by Mr No

We know the existence of the 2 sets, now seeing this promotional art. Let’s be real here guys, it’s real and knowing lego using conceptual arts this would likely end up the one they used to make the figures.

I hope they put effort on Jane figure. That helmet and hair mold. I like Thor’s outfit but not feeling the new helmet. 

Okay it won't let me quote you for some reason but... @Buckethead you are clearly confused. At no point in this thread have I said or even suggested that the new leaked photo of Thor's suit is fake. In fact I mentioned that I saw it hours before it was online and thought that it was cool. I was just mentioning where it came from and how I thought it was funny that it showed up on this thread. No where did I suggest it was fake. 

It really seems like you just brought up a convo from a previous thread to prove that you were right, which I agree I am probably wrong on the initial thought that the old poster was fake but again it's not confirmed and bringing up that argument in the first place was unnecessary and just made it seem like you just wanted credit for being right

Edited by bradreed715

Wouldn’t surprise me if they make a single helmet mold for Thor and Jane. Make Thor’s helmet exclusive to the larger set and have Jane’s helmet appear in both 

2 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if they make a single helmet mold for Thor and Jane. Make Thor’s helmet exclusive to the larger set and have Jane’s helmet appear in both 

Yeah that make sense tbh, knowling lego atleast it will have different printing for both helmet in the same mold. I just hope we cover all the primary characters needed in this film. There’s Gorr, Valkyrie, Thor & Jane maybe Korg & Miek. I know Guardians are in this film but I don’t think they will be included in both sets.