Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

4 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Are we sure that the Hulkbuster is IW and not AoU? With the Quinjet possibly being from the first movie, an AoU set seems more likely. 

I mean, it's supposedly called battle of wakanda.

49 minutes ago, Killian said:

I thought Lego had officially said they weren't doing any more bigfigs? Isn't that why they turned Sandy from a bigfigure into a minifigure in this year's Monkie Kid sets?

....where did you hear that? I haven't heard of anything remotely like that.

5 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Those darn last minute leaks ruining my arguments!! :head_back: Must‘ve jinxed it

I mean, you're probably right that it's too late for set leaks. In-hand factory leaks of minifigs are sorta inevitable and are actually some of the only 2023 leaks we've gotten thus far.

The new Captain America figure looks fine. For 2012 Avengers Cap, I feel like he should be a lighter shade of blue than the other MCU versions. Still, I am excited to have confirmation that the 2023 Quinjet is based on The Avengers version. That massively increases my anticipation for the set. I'd guess that it also comes with Loki, a Chitauri reuse, Black Widow, hopefully Hawkeye (I still don't have a Hawkeye minifig) and ideally Mark 7 Iron Man (I need that one for my Hall of Armor).

3 minutes ago, The Stud said:

The new Captain America figure looks fine. For 2012 Avengers Cap, I feel like he should be a lighter shade of blue than the other MCU versions. Still, I am excited to have confirmation that the 2023 Quinjet is based on The Avengers version. That massively increases my anticipation for the set. I'd guess that it also comes with Loki, a Chitauri reuse, Black Widow, hopefully Hawkeye (I still don't have a Hawkeye minifig) and ideally Mark 7 Iron Man (I need that one for my Hall of Armor).

I'm still holding out hope for the entire 2012 lineup. I think 5 minifigs, a bigfig, and 700 parts for $100 isn't completely out of the question, even if it is a bit optimistic.

1 ora fa, Killian ha detto:

Pensavo che Lego avesse ufficialmente detto che non stavano facendo più bigfig? Non è per questo che hanno trasformato Sandy da una grande figura in una minifigure nei set Monkie Kid di quest'anno?

This is the kind of news that could ruin my day 😄

27 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Where did they say that? :jollyroger:

Nothing like that has happened. 

Can't remember now. Think I read it on here or saw it on youtube a few months back. Don't think I've seen anything official from Lego now I think about it

2 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I'm still holding out hope for the entire 2012 lineup. I think 5 minifigs, a bigfig, and 700 parts for $100 isn't completely out of the question, even if it is a bit optimistic.

I definitely wouldn't be mad if that ended up being the case. We did get the Endgame Final Battle for $70 last summer and that came with a Thanos bigfig, an Ant Man micro fig and six normal minifigs, one of which was a Chirtauri that could be reused here anyway.

16 minutes ago, The Stud said:

idealmenteMark 7 Iron Man (ne ho bisogno per la mia Hall of Armor).”

with the “new helmet” mk 3 replacing the mk 4 and an updated mk 7, the old style mk 6 will be very sad and lonely in the armor hall 😬

Edited by Legocentrico

17 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

idealmenteMark 7 Iron Man (ne ho bisogno per la mia Hall of Armor).”

with the “new helmet” mk 3 replacing the mk 4 and an updated mk 7, the old style mk 6 will be very sad and lonely in the armor hall 😬

Unfortunately, yes. :hmpf_bad:

I even have a spot open for Mark 7 next to the Mark 6 but it's going to look a bit odd for them to have completely different helmet molds.

29 minutes ago, The Stud said:

I definitely wouldn't be mad if that ended up being the case. We did get the Endgame Final Battle for $70 last summer and that came with a Thanos bigfig, an Ant Man micro fig and six normal minifigs, one of which was a Chirtauri that could be reused here anyway.

That reminds me, I have to buy that before it retires.

7 minutes ago, The Stud said:

Unfortunately, yes. :hmpf_bad:

I even have a spot open for Mark 7 next to the Mark 6 but it's going to look a bit odd for them to have completely different helmet molds.

I haven't collected any of these suits with the new helmets yet, but once I do, I think I'll be swapping the helmets for the original ones. I like the one-piece helmets, but I don't like the new one.

23 minutes ago, SpiderFan44 said:

Official pics for Ninjago have released, can give us an idea of what to expect for Ghost Rider mech+bike.

Unfortunately, yes. I really hope it's different though.

Is the cap helmet new? It sure looks like it hangs lower in the back than previously.

The old one doesn't cover an entire face if it's two-sided, but that never really bothered me honestly.

shhhhhhh... i've just bought old expensive MK7 :grin: cap looks ok, new helmet i dont know. old one looks sleeker. they fixed something that nobody cares that much I guess

5 hours ago, SpiderFan44 said:

Official pics for Ninjago have released, can give us an idea of what to expect for Ghost Rider mech+bike.

It looks like a tractor.

I would expect the Ghost Ryder one to look slightly better. The Ninjago set includes another few minifigures and a side build.

So we either get the whole sey dedicated to GR, or we actually get a side build + Spider-Man + Another villain.

I see this as an absolute win!

On 11/29/2022 at 5:28 AM, Mandalorianknight said:

Or as @PGBQW put it, the "automorbile"

Glad to see my best moment on the internet will be remembered.

If that leak is real, THAT is the Hulkbuster we've been waiting for. It's so much more movie-accurate than any previous Hulkbuster (including the big one and the bigger one), and a heck of a lot more playable and affordable than a $550 garden gnome.

7 hours ago, The Stud said:

I mean, you're probably right that it's too late for set leaks.

Never mind lol.

The new Hulkbuster model looks fantastic but I don't see where the rumored $50 price is justified. More Outriders is eh, the updated Bruce Banner is neat and that Okoye looks fantastic, but otherwise I don't really feel the need to acquire this set for myself.

They gave Spiderman a car, ands not Morbius?!? I lament our lack of a Morbile! :cry3:

And who wrote the description?!? Morbius isn't a villain! He's just misunderstood...

Edited by Murdoch17

Looks like it's the Milesmobile, not the Morbmobile.

Ghost Rider does get a huge bike to go with his mech, with no one to fight apparently.

Edited by spiderfan2000

1 minute ago, Murdoch17 said:

They gave Spiderman a car, ands not Morbius?!? I lament our lack of a Morbile! :cry3:

And who wrote the description?!? Morbius isn't a villain! He's just misunderstood...

Tbf neither of them actually need a car