Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

24 minutes ago, ToaDraco said:

A $10 "Headquarters" so a figure and a weapon rack basically...

Also, only $35 for what I presume will be the Bowie seems extremely low.

Very odd.

I don't think the GotG in the name actually means the headquarters/ship belong to the team. The ship will probably be the High Evolutionary or Ayesha's. Headquarters still could be, but I'd picture something like the Black Panther 4+, with one exclusive figure

2 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

I don't think the GotG in the name actually means the headquarters/ship belong to the team. The ship will probably be the High Evolutionary or Ayesha's. Headquarters still could be, but I'd picture something like the Black Panther 4+, with one exclusive figure

This. I would love a villain ship set for GOTG

21 hours ago, hvader said:

Let the NWH toys come

I read this in the godzilla "let them fight" voice.

13 hours ago, Scarilian said:

I'd still lean to 3 sets though, if we get any, probably with an 'inspired by' logo.

• Tom (Iron Spider) Repeat figure Vs Doc Ock
  • Tom (Black Suit) Repeat Figure & Andrew Vs Electro
  • Tom (Final Battle) Repeat Figure & Tobey Vs Green Goblin

Edit: With potential for supporting figures/side characters depending on scale of sets.

I'd love this. I've been saying since even before the movie that a $500 NWH final battle set off the liberty parlance would be the new lego death star in terms of being, like, the set, but system sets would be nice if for no other reason than I could actually buy them! 

6 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Is the 10€ set 4+ after all? 67 pieces for something called Headquarters is painfully low :tongue:

That's my guess. A 4+ GOTG "headquarters" set with star-lord and cosmo or something. Main character and merch bait character.

6 hours ago, ToaDraco said:

Also, only $35 for what I presume will be the Bowie seems extremely low.

I'm interested as to why you think there is only one spaceship in guardians of the galaxy 3. :grin:

(As others have said, the bowie is probably the more expensive set)

1 hour ago, Legocentrico said:

I'm no expert on cmf and generic minifigures, if the t-rex tail is a new piece it could be used for Lizard 🤔

Certainly looks like it would work, good shout

Meanwhile I've been eyeing up that headpiece to use for Reptil

Not sure if Black Friday deals are the same worldwide, but speaking at least from the UK, there's some decent offers on Marvel on the LEGO website

Threw in some VIP points as well and I got War on the Water, Guardians Calendar, Shang Chi's car chase and Shuri's lab for only £70, absolute steal

A list for those interested;

*30% off GotG calender (£21)

*20% off Shuri's Sunbird (£36)

*20% off War on the Water (£64)

*20% off Iron Man's Armory (£64)

*20% off Battle at the Ancient Village (£28)

*30% off Escape from the Ten Rings (£17)

*20% off Miles Morales figure (£20)

*30% off Rise of the Domo (£63)

*30% off In Arishems Shadow (£42)

Edited by Quicksilver838

4 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

We do not have deals this good here. GOTG calender is $36 (sad, if it was $21 in the US i'd buy it), no shang chi deals, only real marvel deals are on brick sketches and eternals. 

That said, am I buying the venom figure pack for $12? You bet Steve Ditko I am.

Update: They have an excellent deal where you can get up to $20 in VIP coupons for much cheaper point-wise than normal, so I got the venom figure pack, another $15ish set, and $14 of pick a brick parts for only $20.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

7 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Not sure if Black Friday deals are the same worldwide, but speaking at least from the UK, there's some decent offers on Marvel on the LEGO website

Threw in some VIP points as well and I got War on the Water, Guardians Calendar, Shang Chi's car chase and Shuri's lab for only £70, absolute steal

Thanks for sharing these.

I've seen the iron man armoury for £47.99 and shuris sunbird for £27.99 on amazon.

Is War on the Water a Lego exclusive (at least in Europe)? I can’t find many or any third party sellers listing it. Sort of tempted with the 20% off for Black Friday, and then the discounted VIP codes could bring it down to a reasonable price… 

58 minutes ago, PhoenixBuilder said:

Is War on the Water a Lego exclusive (at least in Europe)? I can’t find many or any third party sellers listing it. Sort of tempted with the 20% off for Black Friday, and then the discounted VIP codes could bring it down to a reasonable price… 

Yeah, it is.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yeah, it is.

Presumably that will change in the future and go to other retailers after a few months. Like the bugle did 

Details on some of the Spider-man & His Amazing Friends sets have been added, as covered by Brick Clicker in his video. Surprised we've not seen the January sets yet... :/

Updated List:

Spoiler

2022 SETS WITH UNKNOWN RELEASE DATES:

JANUARY 2023:

• 76232: $89.99 ('The Marvels' potentially delayed)
  • 76241: Hulk Mech ($14.99, 138 pcs)
  • 76242: Thanos Mech ($14.99, 113 pcs)
  • 76243: Rocket Raccoon Mech ($14.99, 98 pcs)
  • 76244: Miles Morales Vs. Morbius ($24.99, 220 pcs)
  • 76245: Ghost Rider with Mech & Bike ($34.99, 264 pcs)
  • 76247: Hulkbuster: The Battle of Wakanda ($49.99, 385 pcs)
  • 76248: The Avengers Quinjet ($99.99, 795 pcs)

FEBRUARY 2023:

MARCH 2023:

• 10789: 'Spider-man & Doctor Octopus Car' (Spider-man & His Amazing Friends themed) ($9.99, 48 pcs)
  • 10790: 'Spidey Team at Green Goblin's Lighthouse' (Spider-man & His Amazing Friends themed) ($34.99, 149 pcs)
  • 10791: 'Spider-man Team HQ' (Spider-man & His Amazing Friends themed) ($49.99, 187 pcs)

APRIL 2023:

• 76253: 'Headquarters' (GotG themed) ($9.99, 67 pcs)
  • 76254: 'Spaceship' (GotG themed) ($34.99, 330 pcs)
  • 76255: (GotG themed) ($99.99, 1108 pcs)

JUNE 2023:

• 30653: (Polybag?, Could be DC or Marvel, 40 pcs)

UNKNOWN 2023:

• 76246:
  • 76249:
  • 76250: $69.99
  • 76251: $79.99
  • 76252:
  • 76256: $29.99 ('Ant-Man 3')

Rumored sets:

• Additional NWH set/Movie-inspired Spider-man sets - nothing confirming the existence of the sets, but heavily desired by the community. 2HY 2023 at the earliest.

Notes:

• Unidentified sets may wind up being from DC, please be aware
  • Currency listings are taken from a variety of sources and may vary, in most cases these are rounded
Edited by Scarilian

44 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Surprised we've not seen the January sets yet... :/

this is frustrating

16 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

The website also confirmed that the smallest Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 set is not 4+.

that's good

16 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

The website also confirmed that the smallest Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 set is not 4+.

What IS this set, man?

$10 lego sets for licensed themes are basically nothing anymore with inflation, I mean it's like a microfighter is the most you can get. I'm really interested to see what this is.

1 hour ago, Mandalorianknight said:

What IS this set, man?

$10 lego sets for licensed themes are basically nothing anymore with inflation, I mean it's like a microfighter is the most you can get. I'm really interested to see what this is.

Not to mention that it's just 67 pieces.

It's probably based on Guardians' new HQ on Knowhere, but I have no idea what they'll be able to do with those pieces. A weapon rack?

31 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Not to mention that it's just 67 pieces.

It's probably based on Guardians' new HQ on Knowhere, but I have no idea what they'll be able to do with those pieces. A weapon rack?

it's a mini battle/figure pack. Weapon rack, Star-Lord, Groot, and Cosmo.

41 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Star-Lord AND Groot is a bit optimistic. Will likely be Cosmo and one other Minifigure.

Edited by AndrewCole14

8 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Do you mean an accessory set, like the one we got this year with Thor, Miek, Korg, and Valkyrie? If so, those have different set numbers.

It's not a battle pack, just a regular set with a really low piece count.

Saw Wakanda Forever the other day and really enjoyed it! Besides No Way Home and Loki, this was easily the strongest thing Marvel has put out for Phase Four in my opinion. Still, I’m not especially interested in any of the Lego sets. A lot of the figures feel underdetailed or inaccurate or both, and though the builds for Namor’s Throne and Shuri’s Sunbird are neat, I just don’t really have any interest in actually owning them.

I also watched the GOTG Holiday Special last night and enjoyed that as well. Kinda ironic that Marvel’s two big Christmas-themed releases (not including Iron Man 3, which was also set around Christmas, but wasn’t really a Christmas movie), the GOTG Holiday Special and Hawkeye, came out exactly a year apart from each other. It got me even more excited for Volume 3 and its Lego sets. The sets for the previous GOTG were mostly all pretty solid but I wasn’t really into Marvel until around Spider-Man Homecoming came out, so I don’t own any of them.

As for the NWH set discussion, I still think Lego will do something for it next summer, especially without a new MCU Spider-Man movie coming next year. I’m a lot less worried about it at this point though. I recently bought a custom Andrew Garfield Spider-Man figure and am considering getting some of Firestar’s custom versions of the villains. Getting figures of some of the characters was the big thing I was worried about.

Side note, but I did go to the Lego Store last weekend and I was somewhat impressed by the size of both the Hulkbuster and Black Panther bust. They’re both still bad, overpriced sets in my opinion, but they’re a *marginally* better value than I thought they would be.

I’m thinking of getting the daily bugle set but should I wait for a potential NWH set?

13 minuti fa, BigA_7 ha detto:

Sto pensando di prendere il set giornaliero di trombe, ma dovrei aspettare un potenziale set NWH?

Take it anyway

7 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Do you mean an accessory set, like the one we got this year with Thor, Miek, Korg, and Valkyrie? If so, those have different set numbers.

It's not a battle pack, just a regular set with a really low piece count.

I was trying to make a joke about how the old battle packs used to be around that cost, although it apparently didn't work.

3 hours ago, BigA_7 said:

I’m thinking of getting the daily bugle set but should I wait for a potential NWH set?

I was in your position for awhile. I gave up and have decided it will be my christmas present to myself this year. Figure the Bugle's close-ish to retiring and the soonest they can get a NWH set out is apparently summer 2022, so I have some time for my wallet to regenerate.

If we get NWH wave 2 I would love a remake of the 2002 Goblin Glider set. We need more good $10 MCU sets