Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, Ghostcat said:

That ironman fig is very intriguing as its from the Birth of Vision Scene where he repulsors and then unibeams cap.which would make a awesome standalone set if not a great part of a full tower set.
It would make no sense to come alongside a Infinity war buster imo.

Even though its early the January quinjet would make a ton of sense as its more likely to be the Stark Quinkjet over the first one. Stark quinjet was in 8 films unlike the first jet being in 3. 

I forgot about it!  Tony during the birth of Vision wears bust and glove 😯

My best bet:

That way you'd have a remake/revamp set from Avengers, Age Of Ultron and Infinity War. Iron Man could belong to said remake of Avengers Tower, given that's the only scene he had that outfit. Alternatively he could be in the polybag set.

IF THE FIGURE IS LEGIT THAT IS.

Edited by Scarilian

1 minute ago, Legocentrico said:

Avengers Tower 500€ d2c 😆

After all this chaos, it'd be kinda hilarious if it winds up being an Avengers Tower D2C after all.

If that Iron Man is real the quinjet could be AOU based, which means that Ultron could finally make another set appearance

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Has anyone confirmed that the smallest Guardians of the Galaxy set (67 pieces for 10€) is a 4+ set, or is it still unknown?

I don't think so. But the piece count does seem to suggest it. 67 pieces is closer to the piece count of 4+ sets than to the piece count of Eternals' Aerial Assault, which has 133 pieces.

Regarding the Iron Man fig, it could be a fig for the $500 hulkbuster, too.

38 minutes ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

I don't think so. But the piece count does seem to suggest it. 67 pieces is closer to the piece count of 4+ sets than to the piece count of Eternals' Aerial Assault, which has 133 pieces.

That would be very interesting if the Hulkbuster is AOU-based. I do like the original one better but would be curious to see what the IW one would look like on a $500 scale

2 hours ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

I thought I've seen a single source mentioning it in the past, but I couldn't track down who that was (or if I was just mistaken.

But then again, look at the 2023 Ninjago wave — regular 10€ sets have 94 and 148 pieces, and another separate 10€ set has only 64 pieces.

The last two 10€ Ninjago 4+ sets had between 50 and 60 pieces, so I guess it's safe to assume a 67 piece 10€ Marvel set is also gonna be 4+ (Shuri's Lab has 58).

4 hours ago, Legocentrico said:

Back of minifigure is online

Can anyone say the account of someone who has the image, if that's allowed? For some reason I can't see recent posts on instagram when searching a hashtag...

1 hour ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Can anyone say the account of someone who has the image, if that's allowed? For some reason I can't see recent posts on instagram when searching a hashtag...

It starts with "l" and ends with "egamaniaco"

Edited by PGBQW

4 hours ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

Asumed as much, I can't see it being from anywhere else

Edited by PGBQW

6 minuti fa, PGBQW ha detto:

Assunto tanto, non riesco a vederlo da nessun'altra parte

Quinjet could be Age of Ultron, with a small side-build of the birth of Vision

Just now, Legocentrico said:

Quinjet could be Age of Ultron, with a small side-build of the birth of Vision

Yes but it would be way too early to get January leaks.

But if we are indeed getting 2023 leaks, we can only wait for the Morb himself to be revealed :devil:

3 hours ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

It appeared so briefly and we've already had like two sorta variations that it'd probably be fine releasing in such a set without angering too many people - so could be a good choice if so.

3 hours ago, hvader said:

That would be very interesting if the Hulkbuster is AOU-based. I do like the original one better but would be curious to see what the IW one would look like on a $500 scale

The AoU Hulkbuster is definitely the more iconic version and had more screentime. I'd certainly be more likely to consider getting it if it's the AoU version. It just depends on how well it's designed along with the piece count.

16 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Yeah, either Instagram is broken or it's doing something dumb with it's display options. Seems to be a common issue.

29 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

It starts with "l" and ends with "egomaniaco"

Many thanks.

14 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Yeah, either Instagram is broken or it's doing something dumb with it's display options. Seems to be a common issue.

Yeah, it's really annoying.

I would guess that that's the figure from the hulkbuster D2C, but the guy just slapped existing parts on the torso. I bet we'd at least see a new face print, that figure just looks thrown-together to me for some reason.

17 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

But if we are indeed getting 2023 leaks, we can only wait for the Morb himself to be revealed :devil:

The Prophesized Day of Morbuilding is only what, 4 months out? Morbius images will leak within a matter of months.

51 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

It starts with "l" and ends with "egomaniaco"

I still cant find it, am I being really dumb? That account hasn't done anything since March 2013?

14 minutes ago, squiz18 said:

I still cant find it, am I being really dumb? That account hasn't done anything since March 2013?

apparently it's "lega", despite it being written as "lego" on the watermark.

turns out the fella can't write their own name

I still think the Quinjet makes the most sense for the fig especially it it includes the cradle.

it could work as a good polybag fig tbh. Its not that high a budget of a figure to be in one! 

im hoping the buster is the AoU one. The IW is cool with the curves but just not as iconic even though it had two appearances.

500 would be a great price point to do Veronica AND the buster tbh. 300 on the Ship and 200 on the mech could work well! It would end up more than double the size of my own at that pricepoint! 

43 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Great thanks, between that and the same issue mandaloriankjight had with instagram I thought I was losing the plot. Interested to see what set it comes in.

46 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

on the photo he wrote it well 😂

Really long time lurker here, but I had to chime in; everyone has been writing Hulkbuster and no one seems to be preparing themselves for the obvious $500 "Hulkbust." :oh:

4 hours ago, empiresperish said:

Really long time lurker here, but I had to chime in; everyone has been writing Hulkbuster and no one seems to be preparing themselves for the obvious $500 "Hulkbust." :oh:

I almost want that to happen, if only for the absolute chaos it would create. It's obviously exceedingly unlikely, but I also wouldn't put such a thing past Lego at this point.