Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

8 hours ago, bricksandabear said:

Is "Supreme Strange" in the Sanctum set referring to "Sinister Strange" or the Supreme Strange from the "flashback"?
I believe the Dr. Strange from What If is also called Supreme Strange, but I think MoM calls the Strange without the goatee Supreme Strange as well. It would be cool to get all 4 Stranges from the movie.

The new Stranges in the set are Sinister and Zombie.

Edited by doclord

Sorry if this is annoying but does anywhere know where I can still find the Marvel CMF pack in the US? I just became a Marvel fan recently and it seems they’re retired for most retailers. I know they’re still available online but I’d like to feel the packs in person for the ones I want. I’ve tried Target, GameStop, Barnes & Noble, Walmart, and Best Buy and found nothing :cry3:   

4 hours ago, m0repotter said:

Sorry if this is annoying but does anywhere know where I can still find the Marvel CMF pack in the US? I just became a Marvel fan recently and it seems they’re retired for most retailers. I know they’re still available online but I’d like to feel the packs in person for the ones I want. I’ve tried Target, GameStop, Barnes & Noble, Walmart, and Best Buy and found nothing :cry3:   

Unless you get really lucky they've been gone for a while, with the arrival of the Muppets series that means Marvel was two series ago. Best recommendation is buying them individually on Bricklink, that's what I had to resort to a few months ago. If possible, find a seller who has most of who you're looking for to save on shipping costs.

4 hours ago, m0repotter said:

They are pretty hard to come by at most retailers even online, so I would not expect to find them in-person. I managed to get a few online from Best Buy a couple months back, but I don't know that they're still available. 

on the bright side, Sold out is a good sign! lets hope LEGO notices and gives us another Marvel Series for Disney+

Falconfan said on Instagram that comic characters would be a great idea for the 500 dollar D2C set (IF it is marvel)

I agree with the fact that you can do a lot with that idea but after the bugle had 10 "marvel characters" wearing lego city torsos I really hope its not the way lego goes. 

its the 10 year anniversary of the first avengers movie and lego super heroes too. I think it would be a bad idea to just make a massive comic book set.

This D2C has my money BUT if its comic based then im gonna pass.

1 hour ago, BusterNut31 said:

I agree with the fact that you can do a lot with that idea but after the bugle had 10 "marvel characters" wearing lego city torsos I really hope its not the way lego goes. 

Wdym you were not excited to get famous Marvel Legends Ron Barney and Bernie the cab driver?

I’d still buy a comic-based Avengers Tower, but a MCU-inspired one would be vastly superior in my eyes, even with somewhat limited minifig potential :shrug_oh_well:

I feel like the mini fig potential is pretty decent, but more so from the perspective of it being Age of Ultron based. Would be nice to get a good Bruce Banner for once, maybe in his lab coat. A bunch of Ultron bots. Thor in his rather snappy burgundy blazer :pir-wub:

I want LEGO to do another Tony Stark arc reactor torso print similar to the one from the Iron Man Mansion set.

Edited by jonwil

8 minutes ago, BusterNut31 said:

Do you think they will reveal all the marvel summer sets at LEGO CON or just a few?

Last years Con was a massive disappointment but the press release and trailer mention new announcements from Lego Marvel. At a guess it'll be one of the D2Cs (including Sanctum in that list if not a D2C). I wouldn't expect more than one set announced but hope for more :laugh:

Edited by upliftingbricks

9 minutes ago, BusterNut31 said:

Do you think they will reveal all the marvel summer sets at LEGO CON or just a few?

I'd say similar to 'upliftingbricks' in that the Lego Con itself is probably going to be a disappointment. In general things revealed at the previous Lego Con were either already out, leaked or had been officially revealed by sites prior. Following the 'Infinity Saga sets' trend would mean that we see one or two of the August sets revealed in June. I'd lean towards '76223: Nano Gauntlet' (Undated currently) as one of these.

FalconFan1414 is "Pretty sure" we'll get the Hulkbuster MKII "before August" which means either a June or July release, if it's a July release it could be revealed at Lego Con or alongside that event - however I still hope it is a June release. The big question lies with 76210 (500€ D2C), if that is releasing before August then I'd expect to see that shown off.

I don't think the Sanctum will be revealed until late July, as the Hulkbuster MKII and 76210 will likely get more attention as they are more expensive sets that won't have had a recent film to help sell them.

Updated List:

Spoiler

JUNE:

• 76216: Iron Man Armory
  • 76217: I am Groot
  • 10963: DUPLO Spider-Man & Friends: Funfair Adventure

JUNE/JULY:

• 76215: Hulkbuster MK II 300€ (IW Hulkbuster D2C) Source

AUGUST:

• 76220 4+ ($10/15€, 42/43 pcs)
  • 76221 ($45, 456 pcs)
  • 76218: Sanctum Sanctorum ($210/220€, 2708 pcs) - 9 figures MoM Doctor Strange, IW Wong, Scarlet Witch, Ebony May, Stark Suit/Iron Spider-man, Iron Man MK50, Sinister Strange, Zombie Strange, Mordo

SEPTEMBER:

OCTOBER:

• 76211 (Wakanda Forever; 50€, 355 pcs)
  • 76212 4+ (Wakanda Forever; 10€, 58 pcs)
  • 76213 (Wakanda Forever; 30€, 355 pcs)
  • 76214 (Wakanda Forever; 80€)

2023:

• 76232 (Revealed on Lego Instruction page listed as a 2023 set)
  • 76242 (Revealed on Lego Instruction page listed as a 2023 set)
  • 76244 (Revealed on Lego Instruction page listed as a 2023 set)

UNKNOWN RELEASE DATES:

Rumored sets:

• Additional NWH set/Movie-inspired Spider-man sets - nothing confirming the existence of the sets, but heavily desired by the community

Notes:

• Currency listings are taken from a variety of sources and may vary, in most cases these are rounded.

7 hours ago, Scarilian said:

I'd say similar to 'upliftingbricks' in that the Lego Con itself is probably going to be a disappointment. In general things revealed at the previous Lego Con were either already out, leaked or had been officially revealed by sites prior. Following the 'Infinity Saga sets' trend would mean that we see one or two of the August sets revealed in June. I'd lean towards '76223: Nano Gauntlet' (Undated currently) as one of these.

FalconFan1414 is "Pretty sure" we'll get the Hulkbuster MKII "before August" which means either a June or July release, if it's a July release it could be revealed at Lego Con or alongside that event - however I still hope it is a June release. The big question lies with 76210 (500€ D2C), if that is releasing before August then I'd expect to see that shown off.

I don't think the Sanctum will be revealed until late July, as the Hulkbuster MKII and 76210 will likely get more attention as they are more expensive sets that won't have had a recent film to help sell them.

Updated List:

Hide contents

JUNE:

JUNE/JULY:

AUGUST:

• 76221 ($45, 456 pcs)
  • 76218: Sanctum Sanctorum ($210/220€, 2708 pcs) - 9 figures MoM Doctor Strange, IW Wong, Scarlet Witch, Ebony May, Stark Suit/Iron Spider-man, Iron Man MK50, Sinister Strange, Zombie Strange, Mordo

SEPTEMBER:

OCTOBER:

2023:

UNKNOWN RELEASE DATES:

Rumored sets:

• Additional NWH set/Movie-inspired Spider-man sets - nothing confirming the existence of the sets, but heavily desired by the community

Notes:

• Currency listings are taken from a variety of sources and may vary, in most cases these are rounded.

Isn't 76221 the rumoured Flash set?

8 hours ago, BusterNut31 said:

It is, and it's not even a rumour. It's confirmed by an actual retailer. 

Hollywood Reporter is reporting that Marvel has purchased Stan Lee's likeness in a 20-year deal. One of the parts of the deal is that "Lee can appear as a toy, on stationary, apparel, and video games, and in virtual reality". 

Stan Lee minifigure is no longer out of the question. 

1 hour ago, Prometheus87 said:

Hollywood Reporter is reporting that Marvel has purchased Stan Lee's likeness in a 20-year deal. One of the parts of the deal is that "Lee can appear as a toy, on stationary, apparel, and video games, and in virtual reality". 

Stan Lee minifigure is no longer out of the question. 

I feel like this is almost certainly going to lead to some ethically questionable products, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like the idea of a Stan Lee minifigure. 

23 hours ago, BusterNut31 said:

14 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It is, and it's not even a rumour. It's confirmed by an actual retailer.

Promobricks had/has it listed as Marvel, with the same price and piece count. I'd guess it was a case of them adding it to the wrong section. Could mean other mystery sets they have labelled are DC sets instead.

Updated List:

Spoiler

JUNE:

JUNE/JULY:

AUGUST:

SEPTEMBER:

OCTOBER:

2023:

UNKNOWN RELEASE DATES:

Rumored sets:

Notes:

• Removed 76221

50 minutes ago, BusterNut31 said:

im glad that DC is getting some love too.

It's just one set, and it's not even coming out this year. Wouldn't call it "some love" :jollyroger:

9 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It's just one set, and it's not even coming out this year. Wouldn't call it "some love" :jollyroger:

why are you always so quick to bust on people, just calm down you dont have to comment on every little thing!

7 hours ago, Mattallica said:

why are you always so quick to bust on people, just calm down you dont have to comment on every little thing!

It's literally a joke coming over from the DC thread, bruh :tongue:

DC is a dead theme, and half of that thread is complaining how it's barely breathing and we're not getting any sets.

4 hours ago, BusterNut31 said:

When does the embargo lift to review the iron man armoury set by LAN members?

Ah I see that you’re tired of the reviewers teasing that set too :laugh:

Well usually by the middle of the month before the release date the reviews are up.

Maybe it will be around the 25th of May. can't wait to see the new helmets up close.