Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

15 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It’s still coming. First one should be sooner then august 

The first one? as in the D2C?

32 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It’s still coming. First one should be sooner then august 

If Sanctum Sanctum is the August D2C, which one do you mean by first one? The 500€ one or Hulkbuster?

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

If Sanctum Sanctum is the August D2C, which one do you mean by first one? The 500€ one or Hulkbuster?

Hulkbuster should be out before august I’m pretty sure 

On 5/6/2022 at 11:14 AM, living_off_lego said:

I've wanted the iron spider suit for a while

It's not Iron Spider, it's the Stark Suit (the one from Civil War): https://marvels-spider-man.fandom.com/wiki/Stark_Suit

5 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Our first 2022 Marvel D2C is coming in August, and we still have the 500€ one... 

Pretty sure the Sanctum isn't a D2C

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Let's hope they spread these out evenly,  the amount of money to be saved is next level for the theme! 

Looking forward to the releases! 

I have heard that the Stark Suit Spiderman is almost completely redone and has boot printing, so it shouldn't be a waste of a figure.

On 5/5/2022 at 11:42 PM, doclord said:

Scarlet Witch is based on MoM and I have heard she is very different from the CMF including printing on the tiara.

I really hope this is true. The mold is horrible but printing would save it. Makes sense for them to do Wanda from MOM as she wasn't present during the opening scene of Infinity War.

8 hours ago, doclord said:

I have heard that the Stark Suit Spiderman is almost completely redone and has boot printing, so it shouldn't be a waste of a figure.

I love lego doing do overs with figures they have skimped on before! but until I see the branding on this sanctum box I just do not know where the heck I gonna place this set in my collection as its in chronological order. 

Thank goodness the new iron man armoury has no random bad guys like A.I.M or Chitauri running around on the box art. I wanted to use the Endgame armoury set for Iron Man 3 since it had dummie with the dunce hat and the Igor armour but it has outriders on the box. lol little things like that bother me but oh well. At least the Marvel line is heading into a better direction.

8 hours ago, doclord said:

boot printing

"Don't do that. Don't give me hope"

Here's what I think: I think they're using Iron Man, Spider-Man, and Ebony Maw as placeholders for the real spoilery minfigs such as: 

Spoiler

Captain Carter, Clea, Maria Captain Marvel, Mr. Fantastic, and Black Bolt.

14 minutes ago, EggBoi said:

Here's what I think: I think they're using Iron Man, Spider-Man, and Ebony Maw as placeholders for the real spoilery minfigs such as: 

Reveal hidden contents

Nope don’t think these are place holders 

if the sancum is a combonation between iw and dsitmom, what would it be branded under (other than marvel of course), same applies to other sets, like if the $500 d2c is an avengers tower, with minifigs/ scenes from multiple marvel movies, what would it be branded under, maybe an anniversary set, that just one set

2 hours ago, EggBoi said:

Reveal hidden contents

Why would they include the characters that appeared for five seconds? One of them you mentioned was literally a 3-second post-credit scene cameo :jollyroger:

Those characters haven't been revealed to companies that make merchandise.

So no, those aren't placeholders.

5 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Why would they include the characters that appeared for five seconds? One of them you mentioned was literally a 3-second post-credit scene cameo :jollyroger:

Those characters haven't been revealed to companies that make merchandise.

So no, those aren't placeholders.

there is no way in hell we would get spoiler dr strange figures before no way home spoiler figures.

19 minutes ago, living_off_lego said:

there is no way in hell we would get spoiler dr strange figures before no way home spoiler figures.

Exactly.

Not to mention that NWH "cameos" weren't actually cameos, but big supporting roles, or main villains in other cases.

In Doctor Strange those cameos are exactly what they are called. They have as much screen time as Lizard, who was the least prominent Multiversal character in NWH.

If it is Avengers Tower, it'd probably be a combination of its appearances in the Avengers films - so opens the way for Loki, Ultron, Alexander Pierce, etc...

On 5/8/2022 at 9:03 PM, Falconfan1414 said:

I feel like the Hulkbuster has a lot of potential, whether it's accurate or not. I want to see Lego handle a mech at almost twice the size/price of the previous Hulkbuster - and it'll almost certainly be something I modify into things from other franchises...

13 hours ago, living_off_lego said:

Well, technically we could, MoM was supposed to be released before NWH, but as NWH was sucessful with the multiversal stuff, they did reshots to include even more stuff in MoM. Guess the scale is balanced;

On 5/9/2022 at 12:56 PM, living_off_lego said:

if the sancum is a combonation between iw and dsitmom, what would it be branded under (other than marvel of course), same applies to other sets, like if the $500 d2c is an avengers tower, with minifigs/ scenes from multiple marvel movies, what would it be branded under, maybe an anniversary set, that just one set

I’d imagine the Sanctum could still be classified as a MoM set, kinda like those two smaller “No Way Home” sets from last year.

I think that if the $500 set is Avenger’s Tower (which at this point, I think it’s either going to be the Tower or maybe a Helicarrier remake), they can go with either the Infinity Saga or Legacy branding.

8 hours ago, SpiderFan44 said:

Well, technically we could, MoM was supposed to be released before NWH, but as NWH was sucessful with the multiversal stuff, they did reshots to include even more stuff in MoM. Guess the scale is balanced;

I think MoM would have been a very different film had it released first, so even if Lego had gotten any concept art then, it would largely be irrelevant now.

Some new Doctor Strange funkos leaked online. I’m more excited to see Sinister and Dead Strange. Also, I know their screen time was short, but I wish we got some more Illuminati members.

1 hour ago, The Stud said:

I’d imagine the Sanctum could still be classified as a MoM set, kinda like those two smaller “No Way Home” sets from last year.

I think that if the $500 set is Avenger’s Tower (which at this point, I think it’s either going to be the Tower or maybe a Helicarrier remake), they can go with either the Infinity Saga or Legacy branding.

While they could definitely brand Sanctum as Legacy, I wouldn't be surprised if they instead just had the regular 18+ box design (assuming it is 18+) with a "Doctor Strange" branding to it.

I thought I'd just put out a PSA that Target is currently selling Thor's Hammer for 80$ online in the US. Most Marvel sets seem to be about 20% off right now, but I'm actually quite surprised to see a store exclusive that cheap that soon.

How soon will the Thor: Love and Thunder sets be revealed?

Edited by Mark716

Is "Supreme Strange" in the Sanctum set referring to "Sinister Strange" or the Supreme Strange from the "flashback"?
I believe the Dr. Strange from What If is also called Supreme Strange, but I think MoM calls the Strange without the goatee Supreme Strange as well. It would be cool to get all 4 Stranges from the movie.

8 hours ago, bricksandabear said:

Is "Supreme Strange" in the Sanctum set referring to "Sinister Strange" or the Supreme Strange from the "flashback"?
I believe the Dr. Strange from What If is also called Supreme Strange, but I think MoM calls the Strange without the goatee Supreme Strange as well. It would be cool to get all 4 Stranges from the movie.

What If? Strange is Strange Supreme. MoM is Supreme Strange. Confusing I know, but it's almost definitely the MoM variant.