Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

2 hours ago, CodFather1 said:

This has happened before... Remember the Yodas?

Yeah.

I think Grogu looked amazing, facial expressions included. Yoda himself looked... strange, but definitely better in hand than on those horrible pictures.

Looking at all the pics of Groot I only get the "cursed" vibe from the image they decided to use for the front of the box. Something to do with the light reflecting off his "nose" area. Almost every other picture / render of the set looks spot on in my opinion.

There's no Shop at Home updates yet hence why it's taken so long for the Hall of Armour set to be revealed 

Yours truly 

MCU Spidey 

On 4/30/2022 at 7:49 PM, Legocentrico said:

Whiplash mark 2 and new Iron Man helmet, the news is very exciting!  GIVE US THESE PICTURES 🤠

You're gonna have to wait a bit longer pal

10 hours ago, hvader said:

I guess the Infinity Saga theme is not dead after all... but that Groot is terrifying omg

I think these sets including the Sanctum will be the last in the Infinity Saga lineup and future sets will use the "Legacy" branding 

26 minutes ago, NeutralNoodle said:

Man wtf is LEGO doing with this hall of armor

A miniscule amount of trolling, as it would seem. That being said, this reveal certainly is not being as drawn out as some have been, there are a few that have taken quite a while, maybe even like a whole month since leaking, although that's a bit of a different scenario.

Edited by Brickroll

That helmet is freaking dope. It’s a shame that we aren’t getting MK 4.

I have mixed feelings about Striker/Mark 25. 

3 minutes ago, mrcngrck said:

this shoulder pads are so off... they should use bad batch chest piece for this.

Exactly.

Also, with the repeated Tony Stark minifigure, I guess this makes the Watcher now the only minifigure still exclusive to the What If?... Sakaarian Iron Man set.

14 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

this hall of armor set is the best iron man set ever 😭🙌🏻, I love the new molds and the references to iron man 2. Day 1 buy

Agree! Pity about all the re-use figures. does whiplash still use the older mould (which suits his suit TBH)

it's OK I hoped for better but overall OK. I dig this design for hall of armor, cool accessories but selection of figs a little bit disappointment. I bought two ugly sets for nothing and the exclusive ones could be better. They missed opportunity to made it great. 

and they should pass with this car if they can't make Audi.

Edited by mrcngrck

Overall I think it looks decent, though I'm definitely waiting for a sale based on the rumored price. I somehow still don't have Nick Fury, so it'll be nice to finally get him as well. 

So overall, the minifigure selections seems to come out to:

3 repeats (Tony Stark, Pepper Potts, and Nick Fury)

2 mostly-repeats but with new helmets: (Iron Man Mark 3 and Mark 85)

3 all-new figures (War Machine Mark 1, Whiplash Mark 2, Iron Man Mark 25)

That's a very nice looking Hall Of Armor!
The helmets look terrific, indeed. Very sleek.
Not sure how I feel about Whiplash. If you ask me, he doesn't look like his MCU counterpart much. Maybe it's more a comic version?
The chainlinks as his whips are a nice touch, though :sweet: 
War Machine and the Mark 85 armor do look great. Finally the color of the legs and arms match properly :thumbup: (though they appeared to do so, with pictures of the first version as well :grin: ) 

There are some great IM2 references, such as the sports car with the maquette broken in pieces :wub: 

Regards,
Mitch

Edited by CF Mitch

I need a remake of Mark 46 now. We never got an accurate helmet for it and now is the perfect chance