Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

2 hours ago, BusterNut31 said:

Well if they are part of the summer release schedule then yes. Maybe. We will have to wait till tomorrow.

Those two are scheduled for June, so we should see them soon :thumbup: The others, whatever they may be, are scheduled for August/September

27 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

Whiplash mark 2 and new Iron Man helmet, the news is very exciting!  GIVE US THESE PICTURES 🤠

A new Iron Man helmet mold is actually pretty interesting. Honestly between the two molds we have, they've basically covered all their bases unless they're making it for one of the weird one-off suits like the Igor.

46 minutes ago, Portal Out said:

A new Iron Man helmet mold is actually pretty interesting. Honestly between the two molds we have, they've basically covered all their bases unless they're making it for one of the weird one-off suits like the Igor.

Probably, such an important character, is subject to constant updates.  None of the existing molds meet all the requirements: the old one has an opening visor, but he is a little big, and the appearance is always the same.  the new one is smaller, very versatile due to the possibility of being printed, but it is a unique piece and loses the essence of the character.  I hope that a possible third mold will take the best of the previous ones to give us a definitive piece

I'm still really hoping that it is the Iron Man Mark 4 that's included in the new Hall of Armor and not the Mark 3.

I was not expecting the Whiplash to be the Mark 2, but I wonder if that indicates potentially getting the more iconic Mark 1 design in a smaller set later on.

If we can get a Monaco Grand Prix set with Mark 1 Whiplash and racing suit Tony Stark and a Stark Expo battle set with the Hammer Drones, an updated Mark 6 Iron Man, and maybe Black Widow and Justin Hammer, that would cover pretty much everything from Iron Man 2 I'd like to see.  Definitely a lot more potential for LEGO sets and minifigures from that movie than the first Iron Man movie, which has pretty much all the noteworthy stuff already covered as of last year.

On another note, if we got an Iron Man set last year and an Iron Man 2 set this year, I wonder if we could get an Iron Man 3 set next year? (Which would also be the 10th anniversary of Iron Man 3)  There's still plenty of Iron Legion armors that LEGO hasn't made yet, a new Iron Patriot would be greatly appreciated, and KIllian is woefully in need of an update.  I'm sure they'd probably include a repeat of the Iron Man minifigure from this year's mech set too.

7 hours ago, spiderfan2000 said:

If we can get a Monaco Grand Prix set with Mark 1 Whiplash and racing suit Tony Stark and a Stark Expo battle set with the Hammer Drones, an updated Mark 6 Iron Man, and maybe Black Widow and Justin Hammer, that would cover pretty much everything from Iron Man 2 I'd like to see.

Then it wouldnt be a smaller set :laugh:

Huh, for some reason I always pictured it being the Mark I armour, the Mark II version never even crossed my mind *huh* Well, as long as he gets a fitting faceprint (preferably a new one), I‘m ok with that :shrug_oh_well:

1 hour ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Huh, for some reason I always pictured it being the Mark I armour, the Mark II version never even crossed my mind *huh* Well, as long as he gets a fitting faceprint (preferably a new one), I‘m ok with that :shrug_oh_well:

Same on the first part. But I'd rather have accurate whips, I think :tongue: 
Really wondering how LEGO will do those... 

Regards,
Mitch

9 minutes ago, CF Mitch said:

Regards,
Mitch

Calling it now, it’ll be those superhero stands used for DC/Marvl CMF and Doc Ock tentacles with D2C bugle. 

Looking at some of the shots of Iron Man 2 I could see them maybe using the bad batch shoulder armour piece as the Whiplash Mark 2 is Much bulkier.

saw a Doctor Strange 2 leak....let's just say I hope we have an updated figure list revealed for that Sanctum set soon 😂😅 Maybe certain characters were mistaken for other characters (iykyk) If not then the alleged line up of figures still sound pretty cool

1 hour ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

saw a Doctor Strange 2 leak....let's just say I hope we have an updated figure list revealed for that Sanctum set soon 😂😅 Maybe certain characters were mistaken for other characters (iykyk) If not then the alleged line up of figures still sound pretty cool

Sanctum Sanctorum won't include The Illuminati.

I doubt if we'll ever get a set with them, but it definitely would include some desirable minifigures we never got.

1 hour ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

I don't think Iron Man and Spider-Man are in the movie. They're likely non-spoiler stand-ins for the characters you're referring to.

3 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Sanctum Sanctorum won't include The Illuminati.

I doubt if we'll ever get a set with them, but it definitely would include some desirable minifigures we never got.

Mordo's probably the only one we're getting. I'm guessing the ninth character is either Rintrah or Christine.

The new Mandalorian head color is great for future Shang Chi releases. I wonder if the critiques people had about that wave influenced them to make this new color. Or maybe it came about naturally from their own process as they realized they don’t have a great “in-between” skin tone.

6 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Calling it now, it’ll be those superhero stands used for DC/Marvl CMF and Doc Ock tentacles with D2C bugle. 

From my understanding it’s not 

Edited by Falconfan1414

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I would be glad to be wrong. Will we see it today?

39 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Ooh, that sounds promising! :sweet: 

Regards,
Mitch

7 hours ago, CF Mitch said:

55236.png:laugh_hard:

4 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

:laugh_hard:

Please don't. Just don't.

I do like the idea of it looking like Doc Ock's arms from Daily Bugle tbh.

I need pics of the sanctum, isnt it supposed to come out this month? Any news on when we can expect to see it?

10 minutes ago, mgetz said:

I need pics of the sanctum, isnt it supposed to come out this month? Any news on when we can expect to see it?

Release is August apparently

1 hour ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

:laugh_hard:

:grin: :grin: :grin: 

Who knows, haha. Kinda hope it's also not that, though :tongue: 

Regards,
Mitch

7 hours ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

Rumour has it that certain characters were originally in the film, but plans changed. A lot. Maybe the delay is to change the included characters to be more accurate to the film.

22 hours ago, Legocentrico said:

Probably, such an important character, is subject to constant updates.  None of the existing molds meet all the requirements: the old one has an opening visor, but he is a little big, and the appearance is always the same.  the new one is smaller, very versatile due to the possibility of being printed, but it is a unique piece and loses the essence of the character.  I hope that a possible third mold will take the best of the previous ones to give us a definitive piece

Yeah, I'd love something like the original helmet, but thinner.