Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

With any luck, 76216 might get revealed in roughly an hour :excited: Excited to see Whiplash!

Is reveal time 10 minutes from now, or 50 minutes ago? I can never remember.

Oh god, I hope this doesn’t turn out like us waiting to see the Infinity Saga sets for weeks on end last year. :cry3:

List update (thanks to wagners24.de):

76220 - 15€, 42 pcs

76221 - 45€, 456 pcs

76225 - 30€, 238 pcs

76226 - 30€, 258 pcs 

76230 - 30€, 297 pcs 

9 hours ago, The Stud said:

Oh god, I hope this doesn’t turn out like us waiting to see the Infinity Saga sets for weeks on end last year. :cry3:

We'll probably not see things until May, then we'll have the Sanctum to tide us over. We are almost over the period of waiting

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

List update (thanks to wagners24.de): -snip-

Ty, have updated it with the additional 2023 set and the prices/pieces.

Updated List:

Spoiler

APRIL:

• 76202: Wolverine Mech Armor
  • 76203: Iron Man Mech Armor
  • 76204: Black Panther Mech Armor
  • 76207 Attack On New Asgard
  • 76208 The Goat Boat
  • 76219 Spider-Man & Green Goblin Mech Battle
  • 40525: Endgame Battle (Accessory Pack)
  • 40535: Iron Man
  • 40536: Miles Morales

MAY:

• 76218: Sanctum Sanctorum ($210/220€, 2708 pcs) - 9 figures including Doctor Strange, Defender Strange, Supreme Strange, Wanda, Mordo, Wong, Spider-man, Iron Man and an unknown 9th figure

JUNE:

• 76216: Iron Man Hall Of Armor ($90/90€, 496 pcs) - 7 Figures including Whiplash Mk1, War Machine Mk1, Pepper Potts, Nick Fury, Iron Man Mk IV (Or Mark III), Iron Man MK XXV and potentially Iron Man MK85
  • 76217: Baby Groot ($55/50€, 476 pcs)

AUGUST:

• 76220 4+ ($10/15€, 42/43 pcs)
  • 76221 ($45, 456 pcs)

SEPTEMBER:

OCTOBER:

• 76211 (Wakanda Forever; 50€, 355 pcs)
  • 76212 4+ (Wakanda Forever; 10€, 58 pcs)
  • 76213 (Wakanda Forever; 30€, 355 pcs)
  • 76214 (Wakanda Forever; 80€)

UNKNOWN RELEASE DATES:

• 76222: (Unknown Marvel set, listed on Promobricks.de)
  • 76223: 60€ (Unknown Marvel set, listed on Promobricks.de)
  • 76224: (Unknown Marvel set, listed on Promobricks.de)
  • 76215: Hulkbuster MK II 300€ (IW Hulkbuster D2C)
  • 76210 500€ D2C Marvel
  • 76232 (Revealed on Lego Instruction page listed as a 2023 set)
  • 76242 (Revealed on Lego Instruction page listed as a 2023 set)
  • 76244 (Revealed on Lego Instruction page listed as a 2023 set)

Rumored sets:

• Currently unsupported Instagram Rumors claiming that 76223 is the Nano Gaunlet
  • Additional NWH set/Movie-inspired Spider-man sets - nothing confirming the existence of the sets, but heavily desired by the community

Notes:

• 30443: 'Spider-man Bridge Battle Polybag' I'm considering released at this point
  • Currency listings are taken from a variety of sources and may vary, in most cases these are rounded.
Edited by Scarilian

For anyone curious what the Guardians may look like in the Advent Calendar, here's a possibility.

Also, Cosmo the Space Dog

1 hour ago, Buckethead said:

For anyone curious what the Guardians may look like in the Advent Calendar, here's a possibility.

Also, Cosmo the Space Dog

Slightly disappointed to see that Nebula no longer has her orange stripe. I'm still waiting for an Endgame-accurate figure for her!

I have really high hopes for this Advent Calendar. I hope it's solely focused on Guardians Holiday Special, without adding any unnecessary stuff from other MCU projects, or comics in general.

I hope we get Christmas lights Groot, Christmas sweater Drax, and Chrsitmas Star-Lord.

Have we got more than 2 "Christmas" figures in a licensed advent calendar before? Unless we get Guardians sets this year I imagine a couple will be repeats from last years Guardians ship set.

BrickClicker is now reporting in his latest video, that the Sanctum has been delayed till August.

6 hours ago, upliftingbricks said:

Have we got more than 2 "Christmas" figures in a licensed advent calendar before? Unless we get Guardians sets this year I imagine a couple will be repeats from last years Guardians ship set.

BrickClicker is now reporting in his latest video, that the Sanctum has been delayed till August.

Well thats heartbreaking...

I'd be happy with any of those figures (other than Mantis, which is basically a reprint) being released in a cheaper set. It'd be great to see Kraglin or a Yondu reprint for those of us that missed him.

13 hours ago, upliftingbricks said:

He reckoned it was due to spoiler figures. Wonder who they could be.

I hope the June sets get revealed soon, but it looks like history is repeating itself :tongue: 

Not that surprised about the Sanctum’s release date though, as that was based on the assumption that it was a D2C set. Still, you don’t see regular sets at that price point every day :shrug_oh_well:

1 hour ago, squiz18 said:

He reckoned it was due to spoiler figures. Wonder who they could be.

Compared to how long it looks like we're waiting for No Way Home sets, and the 2 year gap for Endgame's Legacy wave (btw 3 year anniversary today 🎉), only 3 months for spoiler figures feels a little short if true

4 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Not that surprised about the Sanctum’s release date though, as that was based on the assumption that it was a D2C set. Still, you don’t see regular sets at that price point every day :shrug_oh_well:

Seems like it'll be this year's equivalent of the Guardians' Ship - >= $150 but still a regular set.

2 hours ago, YetiZombie said:

Seems like it'll be this year's equivalent of the Guardians' Ship - >= $150 but still a regular set.

Wait, I'm lost. Are we saying the Sanctum is or isn't a D2C?

I believe I saw someone post in another thread that the date was related to the fact that it is not a D2C, hence not delayed just the regular release date. Which is unfortunate, I was hoping to get something new in May/June!

Any concerns that the set won't be as good if not a D2C, or at that price it doesn't matter?

For some reason I hold D2C in a better light, although im sure that's just in my mind!

3 minutes ago, Frizzlefry25 said:

I believe I saw someone post in another thread that the date was related to the fact that it is not a D2C, hence not delayed just the regular release date. Which is unfortunate, I was hoping to get something new in May/June!

Any concerns that the set won't be as good if not a D2C, or at that price it doesn't matter?

For some reason I hold D2C in a better light, although im sure that's just in my mind!

Possible concern, but we got the Benetar, not as a D2C last year and that was excellent. Given the price point, as others have said, I can see this being similar. 

The sanctum has been referred to as a modular building by Promobricks, so whatever the clarification of D2C or not (or whether it will be in an 18+ box I guess) seems likely it will be a good build.

It sucks that we'll be waiting till August but I'm sure the Sanctum will be well worth it. Really excited to see the figures! Hopefully we finally get a new skirt piece for Wanda.

54 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

It sucks that we'll be waiting till August but I'm sure the Sanctum will be well worth it. Really excited to see the figures! Hopefully we finally get a new skirt piece for Wanda.

Fully agree with this!

It doesn't even matter to me if it's D2C or not, as long as it's an accurate looking modular building (which it sounds to be, at the moment) :sweet: 

Regards,
Mitch

I don't think whether a set is a D2C or not is typically a deciding factor in how good the build is, so I wouldn't worry. If Lego is expecting that people will pay $200+ for a set, it's got to be good, D2C or otherwise.

5 hours ago, Meadius said:

I don't think whether a set is a D2C or not is typically a deciding factor in how good the build is, so I wouldn't worry. If Lego is expecting that people will pay $200+ for a set, it's got to be good, D2C or otherwise.

Exactly. I'm always surprised when we see $150+ sets that aren't D2Cs, but it doesn't affect the quality. The Ninjago City Docks cost $230 as well and wasn't a D2C, but it was definitely on the same level as Ninjago City in terms of quality.