Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

It will be interesting to see if we start getting physical minifig leaks for the Sanctum soon like we did with the bugle. Despite knowing the most of the roster, for a bunch of figures we don't know if we're getting new versions or not. (Like is Wanda going to be a repeat or new?). I think it wasn't until end of march that Punisher and Black Cat appeared last year, but I must say I'm quite curious.

37 minutes ago, HatBricks said:

It will be interesting to see if we start getting physical minifig leaks for the Sanctum soon like we did with the bugle. Despite knowing the most of the roster, for a bunch of figures we don't know if we're getting new versions or not. (Like is Wanda going to be a repeat or new?). I think it wasn't until end of march that Punisher and Black Cat appeared last year, but I must say I'm quite curious.

I say Wanda to be new. Maybe updated torso and legs. 

39 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I would bet a new face for wanda 

I really hope we get a new face without that stupid smile, I hate how both sides have it.

4 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I really hope we get a new face without that stupid smile, I hate how both sides have it.

Do we know how much concept art was given for her new outfit for the film? That will kinda determine what LEGO chooses to do with a new figure versus reusing a lot of the minifigure series one. 

I feel like if there is any change to Wanda it will be that they give her black arms instead of the two coloured ones her CMF figure had. 

33 minutes ago, NoOneOfImportance said:

Do we know how much concept art was given for her new outfit for the film? That will kinda determine what LEGO chooses to do with a new figure versus reusing a lot of the minifigure series one. 

Enough. But tbh, it's basically just her WandaVision outfit but with long sleeves.

Don't know how much Marvel revealed to LEGO in terms if her role in the movie tho, a smiling face might not be fitting at all. Black hands would also be logical.

4 minutes ago, AndrewCole14 said:

I feel like if there is any change to Wanda it will be that they give her black arms instead of the two coloured ones her CMF figure had. 

They are literally red tho.

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Enough. But tbh, it's basically just her WandaVision outfit but with long sleeves.

Don't know how much Marvel revealed to LEGO in terms if her role in the movie tho, a smiling face might not be fitting at all. Black hands would also be logical.

The biggest concern is that LEGO just reused the Minifigures series one on the DS2 set package, indicating that they are looking at that as at least the base Wanda for the movie, so we may not see a ton of changes for the figure in the sanctum beyond some small ones to differentiate it and keep the series figure exclusive. 

2 minutes ago, NoOneOfImportance said:

The biggest concern is that LEGO just reused the Minifigures series one on the DS2 set package, indicating that they are looking at that as at least the base Wanda for the movie, so we may not see a ton of changes for the figure in the sanctum beyond some small ones to differentiate it and keep the series figure exclusive. 

Arms are definitely the most logical option. More accurate, different, and no dual-moulding required. Win win win.

I do hope they change her face tho. I hate it.

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Arms are definitely the most logical option. More accurate, different, and no dual-moulding required. Win win win.

I do hope they change her face tho. I hate it.

Arms are definitely the most logical, yeah. 

I'm hoping for a different head as well, but only time will tell with that. 

6 minutes ago, NoOneOfImportance said:

Wanda was the only marvel CMF that I really wanted and haven't yet got, ( yet I still got 4 Sam's and 3 Monicas ( though Monica's parts are much more useful than Sam's)) so selfishly I wouldn't mind at all if she came the exact same way in sanctum, especially as I'm now pretty sure I'm gonna get it as I've just got a new Job.

I can only recall five Minifigures from the Daily Bugle having new prints, so along with Mordo, the two Strange variants, and the ninth character, only one or two Minifigures would have new prints, right? So Wanda, Iron Man, and Spider-Man might have repeat prints with one or two of them being new.

18 minutes ago, Buckethead said:

I can only recall five Minifigures from the Daily Bugle having new prints, so along with Mordo, the two Strange variants, and the ninth character, only one or two Minifigures would have new prints, right? So Wanda, Iron Man, and Spider-Man might have repeat prints with one or two of them being new.

New at time of release of the set but most of the characters (excluding civilians) were designed for the Bugle but used in the Jan Spiderman wave according to the designer when he did the Reddit AMA.

What do we expect the build of the Sanctum to be like?

Any predictions on what rooms it'll have inside, what colours they'll use for the outside, or any sidebuilds? 

1 hour ago, Agent Kallus said:

Any predictions on what rooms it'll have inside, what colours they'll use for the outside, or any sidebuilds? 

https://www.facebook.com/282944742411880/posts/sanctum-sanctorum-moc-made-by-alex-alexgiacono-its-a-real-beauty-yes-lego-master/723860951653588/
Something like this minus a floor perhaps? For some reason, I think we’ll see the trees out front with a feature to knock them over perhaps. Floors will probably be the main entrance with stairs, maybe a room with the Rotunda gateways as stickered pieces and then the top floor could be the room with all of the mystical artifacts. Maybe Strange’s bedroom where he wakes up from his nightmare in the trailer as well.

As for side builds, I think we’ll finally get a proper portal by Lego.

Edited by The Stud

1 hour ago, Agent Kallus said:

Three floors with probably the same layout as the other guy said. Apparently there’s also two trees out in the front. 

On 3/4/2022 at 8:35 PM, Falconfan1414 said:

I would bet a new face for wanda 

I think so too based on other merchandise. would love a more menacing face and some dark eye make up. definitely new torso but they might keep the legs as is from the cmf. her legs are the same but the silver lines are muted down. almost black.

8 hours ago, The Stud said:

https://www.facebook.com/282944742411880/posts/sanctum-sanctorum-moc-made-by-alex-alexgiacono-its-a-real-beauty-yes-lego-master/723860951653588/
Something like this minus a floor perhaps? For some reason, I think we’ll see the trees out front with a feature to knock them over perhaps. Floors will probably be the main entrance with stairs, maybe a room with the Rotunda gateways as stickered pieces and then the top floor could be the room with all of the mystical artifacts. Maybe Strange’s bedroom where he wakes up from his nightmare in the trailer as well.

As for side builds, I think we’ll finally get a proper portal by Lego.

On the one hand it makes total sense for the Sanctum to look like that because, well, that's how the Sanctum looks.

But on the other, I can't help but think they'll want to have a different colour scheme to diferentiate it from the previous one we got in IW?

10 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

Three-storey Sanctum Sanctorum on a 32x32 base with two trees, a lantern, a post box and a fire hydrant on the side walk.

That's from Promobricks.

10 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

But on the other, I can't help but think they'll want to have a different colour scheme to diferentiate it from the previous one we got in IW?

Why would they want them to be differentiated based on colours? It‘s not like they changed the Benatar‘s colour scheme last year either :tongue:

Is there an update on those "Avengers Classic" sets?

Here are my guesses on what they are:

Most likely: Infinity Saga

Likely: Avengers Game

Maybe: Based on the comics.

7 minutes ago, EggBoi said:

Is there an update on those "Avengers Classic" sets?

Here are my guesses on what they are:

Most likely: Infinity Saga

Likely: Avengers Game

Maybe: Based on the comics.

What Avengers Classic sets? There are no upcoming sets like that.

8 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

What Avengers Classic sets? There are no upcoming sets like that.

If I remember, many people posted that there's gonna be some "Avengers Classic" sets, making many to speculate that it might be some sort of anniversary sets akin to Ninjago.

26 minutes ago, EggBoi said:

If I remember, many people posted that there's gonna be some "Avengers Classic" sets, making many to speculate that it might be some sort of anniversary sets akin to Ninjago.

Wasn‘t that the codename for the mechs?