Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, Scarilian said:

Is the lack of buildings in the Attack on New Asgard set hinting that the $500 set is New Asgard... I'd hope that is not the case but with them trying to ensure you get Thor, Jane and Gorr cheaply - perhaps they want to ensure you'll be hooked onto the characters before they do a bigger set.

I havent given thought to the idea of the 500 dollar set being New Asgard, but I love it, even old asgard would be great. What else could the 500 set even be? I would love a big avengers compound. Not necessarly sold on a third avnegrs tower but I would be interested in that as well? Any other potential options?

According to lego.com instructions, set number 40525 will be revealed tomorrow. Could this be the rumoured Infinity Saga accessory set?

4 hours ago, Buckethead said:

With the accessory pack releasing in April, what are the chances pictures release tomorrow, March 1st?

Also, how many new prints are made for advent calendars? I'm guessing the Guardians advent calendar will either reuse the Infinity Saga Guardians or create new designs and reuse them for Guardians Vol. 3.

Pictures as soon as tomorrow!

59 minutes ago, Iron Brute said:

According to lego.com instructions, set number 40525 will be revealed tomorrow. Could this be the rumoured Infinity Saga accessory set?

Yep. Falconfan and myself believe so

So….uhhhh…Fulcrum just posted a photo of Korg and Miek. I know their reputation has taken a bit of a hint, but I’m starting to get a bit concerned about the accessory pack at this point…

update: Fulcrum took it down. The plot thickens!

Edited by Brickroll

33 minutes ago, Brickroll said:

So….uhhhh…Fulcrum just posted a photo of Korg and Miek. I know their reputation has taken a bit of a hint, but I’m starting to get a bit concerned about the accessory pack at this point…

Honestly, I never really expected anything amazing from the accessory pack. Everyone made it a big deal of suspense with what they would do, but it makes a lot of sense to put characters like Korg and Miek in when you have unmade variants and it coincides with Thor 4. 

I'm waiting for the hail of "why would they do this" right after the last two packs were some clones and some Hoth rebels. LEGO wasn't going to make some amazing character set for this...

Hoping that a redo Grandmaster is in the pack if its Gladiator Korg and Miek, who isn't really a figure.

Gladiator Korg would be a great variant to have :thumbup: If true, I wonder who the other minifigs are. Miek in (brick-built) armour would also be excellent

I'm okay with this if it can give us a proper brick-buit Meik in his gladiator suit.

According to greekbricks, it‘s Gladiator Korg, armoured Miek, Valkyrie, & a Chitauri with some sort of cannon :thumbup:

Sounds good to me!

Edited by BrickBob Studpants

6 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

According to greekbricks, it‘s Gladiator Korg, armoured Miek, Valkyrie, & a Chitauri with some sort of cannon :thumbup:

Sounds good to me!

He said on the story Thor will also be included isn’t that a bit overkill?

So according to greekbricks, it's four and a half minifigures? Sounds like a lot coming from an accessory set.

I hope it's based on Ragnarok tbh. That's the only thing that could make me excited for it.

52 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Sounds good to me!

How much is this pack supposed to be again? *

If it's cheap enough, and you're just in it for the figs, you could easily either buy the Goat Boat OR the weird monster and accessory pack and get all the main characters, thus negating the need to buy the other main set. 

Weird, but I kind of appreciate the ease of it all. 

* Edit: Had a look at our greatest resource (Scarilian's list) and I see it's meant to be $15. 

So buy the Goat Boat for $50 or Monster/Accessory Pack for $35.

Edited by SEmrys

17 minutes ago, SEmrys said:

How much is this pack supposed to be again? *

If it's cheap enough, and you're just in it for the figs, you could easily either buy the Goat Boat OR the weird monster and accessory pack and get all the main characters, thus negating the need to buy the other main set. 

Weird, but I kind of appreciate the ease of it all. 

* Edit: Had a look at our greatest resource (Scarilian's list) and I see it's meant to be $15. 

So buy the Goat Boat for $50 or Monster/Accessory Pack for $35.

If this Infinity Saga - it would be either Ragnarok or Endgame which they have the same suits, but it can’t be the same with Love and Thunder so buying the accesory pack won’t really be an option to get the characters in this specific costumes.

I hope that Valkyrie (if she’s included) will have her white suit Endgame final battle and for Korg his gladiator from Ragnarok the same with Endgame final battle. A brick built exo skeleton would make sense for Miek for piece count. I dunno, again I would rather get different characters than Thor side characters. 

1 hour ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Sounds good to me!

Just valkyrie alone would be amazing!

7 hours ago, Brickroll said:

Fulcrum took it down

Well yeah. In the post he said that he's gonna delete it later

Honestly I've anticipated more from this pack. Perhaps even too much... So many cool characters could be made, for example Odin, Malekith and so on. Even Hank Pym in regular clothes would be appreciated

I'd guess it is based on Endgame's final battle given the inclusion of the Chitauri, in which case the designs would be as shown below:

tumblr_pvpz5gu8CC1tctq75o1_540.gifv

Don't worry though, these designs are pretty much identical to Ragnarok.

1 hour ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Sounds good to me!

I'd rather have had a pack featuring Ronin, War Machine MK 5 (The red/blue one from Endgame), Scale Cap and a Chitauri

You guys have set yourselves up for disappointment :tongue: These packs usually feature between one and three new prints alongside some re-used minifigs. So far, none of them have included highly-coveted minifigs. What exactly did you expect? :head_back:

19 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

I'd guess it is based on Endgame's final battle given the inclusion of the Chitauri, in which case the designs would be as shown below:

Snip

Don't worry though, these designs are pretty much identical to Ragnarok.

I'd rather have had a pack featuring Ronin, War Machine MK 5 (The red/blue one from Endgame), Scale Cap and a Chitauri

Is it confirmed to be Mark 5?I be it’s either Mark 7 or Iron Patriot V2. 

But I agree, those are more interesting than Korg and Miek and Valkyrie. We’ll see. 

22 minutes ago, DaleCooperFBI said:

Really wanted Hawkeye/Ronin and Black Widow from endgame with either Red Skull or some chitauri thrown in. 

Same. 

7 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Is it confirmed to be Mark 5?I be it’s either Mark 7 or Iron Patriot V2. 

You are correct, the red and blue suit is Iron Patriot Mark 2.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

If this Infinity Saga - it would be either Ragnarok or Endgame which they have the same suits, but it can’t be the same with Love and Thunder so buying the accesory pack won’t really be an option to get the characters in this specific costumes.

I hope that Valkyrie (if she’s included) will have her white suit Endgame final battle and for Korg his gladiator from Ragnarok the same with Endgame final battle. A brick built exo skeleton would make sense for Miek for piece count. I dunno, again I would rather get different characters than Thor side characters. 

I know, but if you want an easy way to get both Thors, Korg, Miek, Valkyrie and Gorr then it's an option, is all I mean. 

I agree that other characters would have been more interesting though. Plus, I'm still not in love with Korg being a minifigure.