Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

49 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

:grin:I love how the mood of this thread changed in like 2 minutes 

yeah it went from Dudley Dursley brattiness to Charlie Bucket gratefulness haha 

2 minutes ago, NoOneOfImportance said:

The price for the hall of armor is definitely weird, but if it means some good new moulds, I won’t complain (whiplash’s “whips,” Striker’s arms, etc.).

The Sanctum sounds perfect, honestly. While I would have preferred some other/more figures, hopefully these will be quality versions of the given figures. Hoping that it’s new variants of SM and IM, but we’ll see.

I can see Ivan Vanko, using the Ironman comic helmet, whips will be made with how Doc Ock tentacles in the Daily Bugle. 

If they do Striker’s arms, they will be able to use it for Gamma and Fiddler! I hope they do introduce a new mold! 

I'm stoaked about the Sanctum being modular. I have the old Sanctum up next to the daily bugel and it really just doesn't work. Been hopeful for one but getting this confirmed is really cool. Definitely a buy.

The hall of armor sounds a little lame. The figures sound great, but I'd have rather Tony's mansion or even just his basement. I have both the other hall sets and the sets just are underwhelming. May luck it up for the figs or might just bl them. Whiplash in particular sounds great.

Baby Groot sounds cute, but most likely a pass for me.

Overall a decent wave, really looking forward to the Sanctum Santorum.

7 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Promobricks already confirmed Wong. There's a 9th minifigure they aren't sure about.

If they're including Illuminati members it would make sense to have Picard.

2 minutes ago, bricksandabear said:

Wha? The printed helmet is present in both of the sets Promobricks referenced, particularly the Mk 2.

Mark 1 needs to be a different mold, Mark 2 was based on the Avengers game.

When they did Mark 3 people are wondering if it’s gonna be printed but they bring back the old helmet. I can see them doing it again. Before someone mention, Tazer and Blazer is also part of the Avengers game. 

5 minutes ago, hvader said:

So now the only MCU movies that we don’t have LEGO products for are Incredible Hulk and Thor the Dark World (what if hydra stomper technically counts as First Avenger). AMAZING how LEGO is slowly completing our MCU collection

3 minutes ago, bradreed715 said:

I think that technically counts as What If

Yeah as What If?

but with regards to Thor, it’s not impossible to have Asgard set down the line. I’m glad Infinity Saga still continues! 

Looking forward to these upcoming sets! Happy to hear everyone is excited for the Sanctum!

Edited by TandNbricks

10 minutes ago, TandNbricks said:

Very excited about this list! Happy to hear everyone is excited for the Sanctum!

well well well...look who it is. You scored some leaking points today!

"Welcome to the circus."

Just now, TandNbricks said:

Looking forward to these upcoming sets! Happy to hear everyone is excited for the Sanctum!

Hey brother! You were so nice giving information on IG, kind enough to talk about what you know. I’m so glad how it turns out, you did grear for the community!

Wowowow another HoA set? Sounds amazing! Kinda hoping Ivan gets his bird!

I also hope they go a bit crazy with the interior of the sanctum set, but I'm sure the main 2 pieces will be the entrance stairs and the top roof with the window.

58 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I know you guys are reading it here again, we appreciate you. ALOT! It’s already 1:30 AM and I need to get up early for work but I won’t be sleeping til I get that news. Hahaha.

I concur! Well done and thank you @promobricks (I hope this is u guys) lol we appreciate the news and info. 

Now make my year and give us the red skull roadster PPPPLLLEEAAASSSEEEE!!!!!!

Mark 4 to finally complete Mark 1-7 I’m so happy I’m gonna cry :cry_happy:

Though Mark 2 was part of the Avengers game that’s why it was not really accurate and uses the newer mold. As well as Tazer and Blazer which represents Blue Steel and Hot Rod. I hope they do the MCU versions down the line. You can even see on the “A” logo on the box that it’s clearly not intended for Avengers/MCU/Infinity Saga - they are different.

What do you guys think about Mark 25/ Striker? Do you think arms gonna be a new mold? 

Yeah the Hydra Stomper is not a First Avenger set. its What if. The red skull roadster is the best set for that film. its small/medium sized set to get three figs and lego loves vehicles. 

1 minute ago, BusterNut31 said:

Yeah the Hydra Stomper is not a First Avenger set. its What if. The red skull roadster is the best set for that film. its small/medium sized set to get three figs and lego loves vehicles. 

TFA Cap, Red Skull and Bucky Barnes! Now we’re talking.

11 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Mark 4 to finally complete Mark 1-7 I’m so happy I’m gonna cry :cry_happy:

Though Mark 2 was part of the Avengers game that’s why it was not really accurate and uses the newer mold. As well as Tazer and Blazer which represents Blue Steel and Hot Rod. I hope they do the MCU versions down the line. You can even see on the “A” logo on the box that it’s clearly not intended for Avengers/MCU/Infinity Saga - they are different.

What do you guys think about Mark 25/ Striker? Do you think arms gonna be a new mold? 

Isn't that the armour that was on the sticker of the small expansion set with the hot rod? another Easter egg to add to the daredevil newspaper from the sanctum set back in 2018 lol

new mold... maybe. seems that the budget is bigger this year for marvel. I guess they finally woke up and started paying attention to what we want after the sales from last year. New mold maybe but I would guess hair molds would be higher on the list of certainty.

18 minutes ago, BusterNut31 said:

well well well...look who it is. You scored some leaking points today!

"Welcome to the circus."

Thanks! Lol

11 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

TFA Cap, Red Skull and Bucky Barnes! Now we’re talking.

with the Peggy hair mold already made I was thinking army Peggy. in her pants uniform at the end of the film. she had a Tommy gun. but I doubt she will have that lol

18 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Hey brother! You were so nice giving information on IG, kind enough to talk about what you know. I’m so glad how it turns out, you did grear for the community!

I appreciate that dude! We aren't done yet... so much more to look forward to! Happy to have provided info on some great sets! And I'm excited to finally join Eurobricks publicly!

11 minutes ago, Buckethead said:

Are the Iron Man and Spider-Man placeholders meant to be new versions of the characters? 

Yeah I was wondering about that too. If the box art has the MOM they would look out of place. maybe they are in the film. who knows. but If its the iron spider then the box might be labeled under infinity saga. featuring characters and scenes from Doctor Strange, Infinity War, No way home and MOM. 

Finally a set based on Iron Man 2 :wub: Baby Groot sounds fantastic too!

Between this, the HP sets, the SW rumours, a potential Stranger Things set, the return of Indy, and the debut of Avatar, 2022 has good chances to become my favourite LEGO year yet :excited:

Based on the almost complete absence of women in the Sanctum set, I am going to assume the mystery figure is Christine Palmer or the Captain Marvel variant.

Or it's Chavez again and Gargantos will have no exclusives. Which I doubt.

Edited by doclord

40 minutes ago, hvader said:

So now the only MCU movies that we don’t have LEGO products for are Incredible Hulk and Thor the Dark World (what if hydra stomper technically counts as First Avenger). AMAZING how LEGO is slowly completing our MCU collection

we dont have sets based on the first Captain America movie or Winter Soldier 

13 minutes ago, doclord said:

Based on the almost complete absence of women in the Sanctum set, I am going to assume the mystery figure is Christine Palmer or the Captain Marvel variant.

True, I suppose Wanda is more of a cosmic multidimensional horror now :tongue:

Spider-man might just be a remnant of when this film was scheduled for release before Spider-man: NWH, perhaps no longer appearing in the film but they kept the inclusion because it was either too late to change, would help sell the set, or would generally make sense thanks to NWH having the two as allies. It could still be a variant, but they'd probably save that for when they eventually do a NWH final battle set.

The illuminati are generally seeming to be: Prof X, Iron Man, Mordo, Monica as Captain Marvel and potentially some pre-existing What If characters who we already have figures for if rumors are accurate.

Monica as Captain Marvel seems as simple as a head swap, so I doubt we'd get her. Christine Palmer is an option, but I'd lean more towards Prof.X.

Edited by Scarilian