Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, Scarilian said:

Know that we appreciate you random promobricks social media person who read this thread xD

In general:

• Brick-built Groot (Seemingly?)
  • Legacy Iron Man 2 set (From Whiplash, Iron Man, Nick Fury)
  • Legacy Iron Man 3 set (From the MK25)
  • Sanctum rumors confirmed

Now part of me is expecting the $500 set is a full house party protocol... :look:

Take my moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. After all they need to do it so that all of us can move on from Tony. 

Just now, doclord said:

I think the grey iron man next to Whiplash is supposed to be the Iron Man coming in the Sanctum.

That is indeed also possible, in which case MK25 is a stand-in for whatever the final design of the Sanctum Iron Man is.

I know you guys are reading it here again, we appreciate you. ALOT! It’s already 1:30 AM and I need to get up early for work but I won’t be sleeping til I get that news. Hahaha.

8 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

:grin:I love how the mood of this thread changed in like 2 minutes 

That's how it works when someone tells you a time they'll post something and people push things back they need to do so they can read it and it doesn't come til half an hour later

Very excited for Whiplash and a new mordo

Oh God. New Ironman expansion set! Yay.

Ivan Vanko / Whiplash
James Rhodes / Mark 1 War Machine
Pepper Potts
Nick Fury
Mark 4
Mark 25 / Striker
Mark 85

I think I’m going to pass out. This is so goooood.

So it seems the Sanctum will have 9 minifigures, which is quite a few less than the bugle, but presumably quite a few of them will have to be fully new, and not repeats.

1 minute ago, HatBricks said:

So it seems the Sanctum will have 9 minifigures, which is quite a few less than the bugle, but presumably quite a few of them will have to be fully new, and not repeats.

It seems like they’ll be going for quality over quantity with the Sanctum’s figures which sounds exciting. 

Promobricks, if you are reading. I know you definitely guys are.. Thank you, as always for bringing information and giving us a heads up when at what to expect. 

I gotta say, I'm kinda disappointed. The sets sound cool, but also pretty random, and none of them interest me.

Hall of Armor sounds incredible, judging by the description it will be an amazing set. But really? 90€ for not even 500 pieces? Bruh. And it's not like the set includes any new moulds or big pieces...

Groot sounds like a cute set, but also a one that I don't care about in the slightest.

Sanctum Sanctorum does sound good, the piece count is great and I love that it connects to the Daily Bugle. The minifigures sound good, but the amount is pretty small compared to the Daily Bugle. I suppose that's the price of it being based on DSiTMoM.

5 minutes ago, HatBricks said:

2 minutes ago, NeutralNoodle said:

It seems like they’ll be going for quality over quantity with the Sanctum’s figures which sounds exciting. 

We already have remarks on seven of these. I expect the other two could wind up being Professor X and Wong (Who it makes no sense not to include)

1. Doctor Strange
  2. Defender Strange
  3. Supreme Strange
  4. Wanda
  5. Mordo
  6. Iron Man
  7. Spider-man
Edited by Scarilian

When I read the figs for the armour set I don't see any characters from iron man 3. Only iron man 2. I get that armours from iron man 3 will appear in the set which makes sense cause we need to have more and different marks. 

I hope its iron man 2 based. pity no Black widow. Needed that classic Shield suit in dark blue!

1 minute ago, bricksandabear said:

Here's to hoping the open-able helmet is on all of those suits and not the newer printed one!

They proven time and time again that if it’s MCU Ironman Tony Stark, it’s gonna be molded. 

5 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

We already have remarks on seven of these. I expect the other two could wind up being Professor X and Wong (Who it makes no sense not to include)

1. Doctor Strange
  2. Defender Strange
  3. Supreme Strange
  4. Wanda
  5. Mordo
  6. Iron Man
  7. Spider-man

Strange overkill if you asked me, would have preffered other characters than having variants of him specially if it’s just one-off story for them. We could have gotten other Illuminati members, oh well it is what it is. 

MARK ONE WHIPLASH ARMOR!! :excited: :excited:

Too bad it comes with another Iron Man Hall Of Armor. It might be a nice set, but I already have a sizeable one myself, so, I'll wait and see.

The Sanctom Sanctorum sounds amazing, too. So many figs! :wub: 

This will be a great Marvel year, just because of these two sets :sweet: 

Regards,
Mitch

11 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

1. Doctor Strange
  2. Defender Strange
  3. Supreme Strange
  4. Wanda
  5. Mordo
  6. Iron Man
  7. Spider-man

Promobricks already confirmed Wong. There's a 9th minifigure they aren't sure about.

The price for the hall of armor is definitely weird, but if it means some good new moulds, I won’t complain (whiplash’s “whips,” Striker’s arms, etc.).

The Sanctum sounds perfect, honestly. While I would have preferred some other/more figures, hopefully these will be quality versions of the given figures. Hoping that it’s new variants of SM and IM, but we’ll see.

8 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

They proven time and time again that if it’s MCU Ironman Tony Stark, it’s gonna be molded. 

Wha? The printed helmet is present in both of the sets Promobricks referenced, particularly the Mk 2.

So now the only MCU movies that we don’t have LEGO products for are Incredible Hulk and Thor the Dark World (what if hydra stomper technically counts as First Avenger). AMAZING how LEGO is slowly completing our MCU collection

1 minute ago, hvader said:

So now the only MCU movies that we don’t have LEGO products for are Incredible Hulk and Thor the Dark World (what if hydra stomper technically counts as First Avenger). AMAZING how LEGO is slowly completing our MCU collection

I think that technically counts as What If