Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

21 minutes ago, Galestrum said:

What can we expect from that pack? It would be great if we got something like the Captain America Stealth Suit right?

The accessory pack? We don't know at this point. Accessory packs are usually only around two new prints, and they have around 3 figures. Other than it being themed around the Infinity Saga, we don't know anything else. 

Tandnbricks told me that it is indeed April but not sure if 1st or 25th. 

In other news, Fulcrum posted a story seemingly a torso leak. Dunno what is it or what it is black though, maybe our first look at Gorr? Haha.

Is the Sanctum being movie based a certainty if it's real? A comic Sanctum is literally my dream set so I'll be bummed if we get a 2nd one and it's just another MCU thing even if the build is nicer.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Tandnbricks told me that it is indeed April but not sure if 1st or 25th. 

In other news, Fulcrum posted a story seemingly a torso leak. Dunno what is it or what it is black though, maybe our first look at Gorr? Haha.

My guess would be another Love and Thunder minifigure, that would be likely after he posted new pictures of Thor.

33 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

My guess would be another Love and Thunder minifigure, that would be likely after he posted new pictures of Thor.

looking at the art poster of Thor Love and Thunder that was leaked in Jan, It could be Valkyrie and her torso is dark grey/black. The blurry image Lego_Fulcrum hinted could be a close up of her back printing.

Edited by BusterNut31
spelling errors

I like that they used that hair piece for Thor but it always bothered me that the hair kinda floats in the air over the shoulders and the pony tail at the back looks like a flat bun lol

LEGO really needs to speed up their production time.

Oh well, ill wait for the Phoenix custom Thors later this year.

Edited by BusterNut31

Updated List:

Hide contents

MARCH:

APRIL:

• 76202: Wolverine Mech Armor
  • 76203: Iron Man Mech Armor
  • 76204: Black Panther Mech Armor
  • 76207 (Love and Thunder; 20€, 159 pcs)
  • 76208 The Goat Boat (Love and Thunder; 50€, 564 pcs)
  • 76219 Spider-Man & Green Goblin Mech Battle ($32.99, 296 pcs)
  • ?: The Infinity Saga Accessory Set (15€) April ?

MAY:

• 76218 ($210, 2708 pcs) - Releasing online in May/June? and August to retailers (Possibly Sanctum Sanctorum rumored to include Iron Man & Spider-man)

JUNE:

• 76216 ($90, 496 pcs)
  • 76217 ($55, 476 pcs)

AUGUST:

• 76220 4+ ($10, 43 pcs)
  • 76221 ($45, 456 pcs)

SEPTEMBER:

OCTOBER:

• 76211 (Wakanda Forever; 50€, 355 pcs)
  • 76212 (Wakanda Forever; 10€, 58 pcs)
  • 76213 (Wakanda Forever; 30€, 355 pcs)
  • 76214 (Wakanda Forever; 80€)

UNKNOWN RELEASE DATES:

• (Hulkbuster D2C; 250€) - potentially 76218 given the description which implied a set of a similar price with around 2,500 bricks
  • ?: The Infinity Saga Accessory Set (15€)
  • 30443: Spider-man Bridge Battle Polybag
  • 76210 (500€ D2C) Marvel

UNKNOWN RELEASE DATES:

• (Hulkbuster D2C; 250€) - potentially 76218 given the description which implied a set of a similar price with around 2,500 bricks

Rumored sets:

• Additional NWH set/Movie-inspired Spider-man sets - nothing confirming the existence of the sets, but heavily desired by the community
  • Originally reported as 76219, which has now been revealed as 'Spider-Man & Green Goblin Mech Battle', we have rumors of an Ant-Man set priced at $19.99 / 20€ with 298 pieces releasing April 1st.

Notes:

• 76209 has been reconfirmed to be Marvel, despite reports from leakers otherwise, and is Thor's Hammer Mjölnir
  • 76215 at one stage was listed as the Hulkbuster.
  • 76218 is claimed to not be the Hulkbuster by Falconfan1414r
  • 76221 originally listed as $50, recently updated to $45
  • SpiderJazz has relayed that Tandnbricks informed them the Infinity Saga Accessory Pack is having an April release
21 hours ago, Buckethead said:

New Thor leaked. He was Qui-Gon's hair.

I feel both Thor and Jane needed the arm printed with the gauntlets in order for the designs to work, otherwise it feels 'off'. I'm not really sold on either design, Thor kinda feels like a rejected Eternals costume design. As a sidenote, chances are we'll get Thor with his helmet in the other set if this one gives us his hair.

3 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Ty for the info on the accessory pack, added it to the list. I'd guess it'd be Thor L&T related also, so Gorr or perhaps a different costume for Thor, at one stage he just wore black, too generic to really pinpoint to a certain character :shrug_oh_well:

thor-god-of-thunder-issue-2-gorr.jpg

3 hours ago, Childish Goblino said:

Is the Sanctum being movie based a certainty if it's real? A comic Sanctum is literally my dream set so I'll be bummed if we get a 2nd one and it's just another MCU thing even if the build is nicer.

Most the comic designs are fairly close to the movie version other than the amount of floors. With the only rumored figures so far being Iron Man and Spider-man I'd say it's either comic inspired OR Infinity War inspired.

10 hours ago, NoOneOfImportance said:

Given that we just got the list for Harry Potter, how likely do y'all think it is that we'll see the full Marvel list soon? Not to start a waiting game like the HP thread has, but now I'm just curious. 

If we get a wave of sets then chances are it'd be akin to the Legacy wave from last year where we had no real leak of the list until very close to release at the only prior proof of existence was a teaser image and a random image hinting at the set numbers. I'd guess the $500 D2C will be some big celebration of Avengers/Marvel and then we'd get a wave of legacy sets associated with whatever the $500 set is (Avengers Tower? Helicarrier 2.0?)

21 hours ago, kevkipo said:

Strongly disagree, it would be most logical to have the main focus be on MoM, the movie that's coming out in the same month. With characters like Wanda and the three Stranges who actually appear in said movie.

The only characters rumored for the set are Iron Man and Spider-man. Doctor Strange is obviously likely to be included, but we've no confirmation that this is an MCU based set yet, so it could be a continuation of the Daily Bugle style comic inspired sets. Alternatively the only current appearance of Iron Man and Spider-man near the Sanctum Sanctorum was in Infinity War. We also do not know how much focus the variants of Strange will have and it's debatable as to if Lego would have interest in including them at all, especially when the primary changes are just a torso and hair piece, perhaps an altered face print for Supreme Strange. I feel it'd be pretty 'eh' if we wind up getting the three Stranges before we end up getting the three Spider-man's.

21 hours ago, kevkipo said:

Concept art for MoM would've been well available come 2020.

It's risky to base big D2C's primarily on concept art, so any MoM concept art that was available and relevant back then would likely only influence some figures.

• If movie inspired Lego would base the design of the Sanctum Sanctorum primarily on via visuals from Doctor Strange, Thor Ragnarok and Infinity War.
  • If comic inspired they would likely research the varying designs and create their own version inspired heavily by what they have seen.

While they could include aspects of MoM, the primary design of the Sanctum would likely draw upon elements of the previous films as opposed to concept art that can change. Figures could be included that would be associated with MoM but I feel Lego would hope the core design of the Sanctum Sanctorum and its interior would remain so they had more material to base the design from as opposed to if we suddenly wind up getting a redesign of the interior for MoM.

Alright, false alarm guys. I apologize I did jump into the gun. Turns out it was back printing for Jane Foster. The guy who he did collaborated with posted the reel vide in IG just now. 

Hopefully we see the other figures soon!

I’m still not convinced we’re gonna get a helmet for LaT Thor. Hope we do. I friggin love his new suit. Love the Walt Simonson inspiration (one of my fav Thor runs). Really hoping we get his helmet in the bigger set. 🤞

On 2/19/2022 at 6:01 AM, Quicksilver838 said:

Having the Sanctum cover characters from all the movies would be absolutely perfect, especially if you take into consideration that the Sinister Six (minus the one who got too drunk to show up) were imprisoned in the Sanctum in NWH.

If Venom counts then so should the tree :snicker:

I was considering picking up both Gargantos, and the NWH sanctum basement set, but I might wait on this rumour and get the big sanctum instead.

18 minutes ago, Moon_Knight said:

I’m still not convinced we’re gonna get a helmet for LaT Thor. Hope we do. I friggin love his new suit. Love the Walt Simonson inspiration (one of my fav Thor runs). Really hoping we get his helmet in the bigger set. 🤞

It's possible. Based on the leaked images, his torso printing matches the suit with the helmet more than the image without the helmet. Look at the extra silver on his chest in the helmeted photo compared to the blue in the helmetless photo.

On 2/19/2022 at 11:51 AM, NoOneOfImportance said:

New Thor looks great! Honestly, this side of his head works really well compared to the concept art we’ve seen. 

It does also depend on how much concept art was shown to companies though. As far as can be seen, companies didn’t get a lot of proper concept designs for Endgame, or likely NWH, so we can’t be certain with this one either. 

I don't think concept art was an issue this time. Other toy companies have figures of Defender Strange, Sinister Strange, Mordo, and Wanda, so it stands to reason LEGO would get the same art to work off of. Obviously bigger spoilers will be held back for later toy releases but I fully expect Mordo and Wanda in this set if it is based on MoM. 

2 hours ago, Buckethead said:

It's possible. Based on the leaked images, his torso printing matches the suit with the helmet more than the image without the helmet. Look at the extra silver on his chest in the helmeted photo compared to the blue in the helmetless photo.

Ah I see the SHFigurearts also has the black discs. guess they are black in the film. I also remember them being black in Infinity war.

4 hours ago, Scarilian said:

Updated List:

Reveal hidden contents

MARCH:

APRIL:

MAY:

• 76218 ($210, 2708 pcs) - Releasing online in May/June? and August to retailers (Possibly Sanctum Sanctorum rumored to include Iron Man & Spider-man)

JUNE:

• 76216 ($90, 496 pcs)
  • 76217 ($55, 476 pcs)

AUGUST:

• 76220 4+ ($10, 43 pcs)
  • 76221 ($45, 456 pcs)

SEPTEMBER:

OCTOBER:

UNKNOWN RELEASE DATES:

UNKNOWN RELEASE DATES:

Rumored sets:

• Additional NWH set/Movie-inspired Spider-man sets - nothing confirming the existence of the sets, but heavily desired by the community
  • Originally reported as 76219, which has now been revealed as 'Spider-Man & Green Goblin Mech Battle', we have rumors of an Ant-Man set priced at $19.99 / 20€ with 298 pieces releasing April 1st.

Notes:

• 76209 has been reconfirmed to be Marvel, despite reports from leakers otherwise, and is Thor's Hammer Mjölnir
  • SpiderJazz has relayed that Tandnbricks informed them the Infinity Saga Accessory Pack is having an April release

The only characters rumored for the set are Iron Man and Spider-man. Doctor Strange is obviously likely to be included, but we've no confirmation that this is an MCU based set yet, so it could be a continuation of the Daily Bugle style comic inspired sets. Alternatively the only current appearance of Iron Man and Spider-man near the Sanctum Sanctorum was in Infinity War. We also do not know how much focus the variants of Strange will have and it's debatable as to if Lego would have interest in including them at all, especially when the primary changes are just a torso and hair piece, perhaps an altered face print for Supreme Strange. I feel it'd be pretty 'eh' if we wind up getting the three Stranges before we end up getting the three Spider-man's.

It's been reported on several platforms now that the set is rumored to include 3 Stranges right?

Edited by kevkipo

49 minutes ago, kevkipo said:

It's been reported on several platforms now that the set is rumored to include 3 Stranges right?

The initial reveal mentioned "three variants of Strange" and I have heard its unlikely for one of them to be IW Strange. So it points to them being the 3 Stranges from MoM.

6 hours ago, Scarilian said:

Updated List:

Reveal hidden contents

MARCH:

APRIL:

MAY:

JUNE:

• 76216 ($90, 496 pcs)
  • 76217 ($55, 476 pcs)

AUGUST:

• 76220 4+ ($10, 43 pcs)
  • 76221 ($45, 456 pcs)

SEPTEMBER:

OCTOBER:

UNKNOWN RELEASE DATES:

UNKNOWN RELEASE DATES:

Rumored sets:

Notes:

Doctor Strange is obviously likely to be included, but we've no confirmation that this is an MCU based set yet, so it could be a continuation of the Daily Bugle style comic inspired sets.

Maybe, but if the leaked hair is Mordo's, then it seems to be MCU-based, or, at the very least, unique Lego designs that combine elements of the films and comics.

Personally, I hope we don't get Guardians in the LaT sets, not because I don't like them, but I would like to get the characters like Korg and other Taika has in store, heard Hercule will appear, would love if he got a minifig. I do wonder what the small set will be like and what villain will it include, if it will. Oh, we need Sif too! I hope we get pics soon and a trailer, super hyped for crazy stuff. 

2 hours ago, TurinTheGreat said:

Personally, I hope we don't get Guardians in the LaT sets, not because I don't like them, but I would like to get the characters like Korg and other Taika has in store, heard Hercule will appear, would love if he got a minifig. I do wonder what the small set will be like and what villain will it include, if it will. Oh, we need Sif too! I hope we get pics soon and a trailer, super hyped for crazy stuff. 

I think it’s unlikely to get them as they are just side characters main focus will be the returning Thor ones. Also, there will be a set for them with the body of the advent calendar. 

I’m very excited about the rumour of a Sanctum Sanctorum Modular! It would be an awesome addition to my Modular street/s. 

Tomorrow is going to be a good day for L&T news between the goat boat and potentially Hasbro’s Marvel Legends reveals.

Hopefully Toothgnasher and Toothgrinder will be similar to Fluffy, brick-built body and a new head mold.