Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

7 minutes ago, Micka said:

i would like a Modular Sanctum for the set at 210$ !

Please, a comic Sanctum would almost definitely be one of my top sets ever. I've been dying for a comic Strange minifig since the incredible one that was in the first Lego Marvel game.

Unfortunately I don't think it'll be a Sanctum.

25 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

I’ve kinda lost track, so we have three $200+ sets now? :wacko: They can‘t all be for Marvel, right? :laugh_hard:

76215 (?) Hulkbuster for 250€.

76210 Marvel set for 500€.

76218 Super Heroes set for 210€ (August 1st).

11 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

76215 (?) Hulkbuster for 250€.

76210 Marvel set for 500€.

76218 Super Heroes set for 210€ (August 1st).

Thanks :thumbup: 76218 has to be DC then, right? :laugh_hard: Because it’d be a very sad year for DC fans otherwise :enough:

1 minute ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Thanks :thumbup: 76218 has to be DC then, right? :laugh_hard: Because it’d be a very sad year for DC fans otherwise :enough:

If I had to guess I'd say it is.

We know how LEGO treats Marvel and how they treat DC, but come on, I don't expect the D2C ratio this year to be 3:0.

A Batvehicle is somewhat likely imo.

4 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

After the 89 Batmobile, Batwing and last year's Tumbler, there's still more D2C Bat-vehicles they can do

2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

We know how LEGO treats Marvel and how they treat DC, but come on, I don't expect the D2C ratio this year to be 3:0.

Exactly :laugh_hard: That’d be ridiculous, especially since Marvel would then be the first licensed theme besides Star Wars to have three D2C sets in the same year dedicated to it (assuming 76218 is a D2C, but it pretty much has to be at that price point).

Even with Star Wars, it took ages for that to happen. Marvel undeniably sells well, but i don’t think 3 D2C sets so close together are warranted

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

If I had to guess I'd say it is.

A Batvehicle is somewhat likely imo.

I want them to do the Bat-Ski jet from Batman Returns to complete the Burton trilogy of vehicles he used in those movies 

34 minutes ago, mgetz said:

When will we start seeing set details ?

Frankly, it could be anytime at this point. Some set details have already surfaced for other themes, while we're still in the dark on stuff like Harry Potter almost entirely, so we'll see.

8 hours ago, Micka said:

i would like a Modular Sanctum for the set at 210$ !

Same here. With the new movie coming out there's no better time to release a modular Sanctum and take full advantage of the hype and relevance while its strong.

Although its probably a bit unrealistic to expect two modular buildings in the same theme released so close together if the larger D2C turns out to be Avengers Tower, but I'd love to be proven wrong on that.

According to tandnbricks on Instagram, the Infinity Saga accessory set is scheduled for release on April 1. Going on what we’ve seen so far, I’d expect pictures for this and Ant-Man to be revealed in 2 weeks

33 minutes ago, Iron Brute said:

According to tandnbricks on Instagram, the Infinity Saga accessory set is scheduled for release on April 1. Going on what we’ve seen so far, I’d expect pictures for this and Ant-Man to be revealed in 2 weeks

Not to sound a being arrogant, but how reliable is this guy? I’m super excited for that Infinity Saga pack, could be literally any movie in the roster. 

He was one of the first to drop hints about the Jurassic Park jeep set, which was officially revealed only a couple of days later so I’d reckon he’s pretty legit

Regarding the Valkyrie hairpiece that leaked a few days ago, do we think it's from the Accessory Pack or Thor sets or both?

11 minutes ago, Iron Brute said:

He was one of the first to drop hints about the Jurassic Park jeep set, which was officially revealed only a couple of days later so I’d reckon he’s pretty legit

Hopefully’ well I guess we will know it in a few days.

7 minutes ago, Buckethead said:

Regarding the Valkyrie hairpiece that leaked a few days ago, do we think it's from the Accessory Pack or Thor sets or both?

The hairpiece is very specific for her TL&T look, her endgame her was different as well as Ragnarok, so I say it’s for the new movie. 

7 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

4 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

The hairpiece is very specific for her TL&T look, her endgame hair was different as well as Ragnarok, so I say it’s for the new movie. 

The hairpiece is identical to her Endgame look.

Edited by Buckethead

Ohhh I was thinking about a different scene maybe final battle of Ragnarok. Yeah it does look identical. There is no confirmation yet from which movie we will get but I doubt it’s going to be both. 

15 minutes ago, Buckethead said:

I’d say it’s likely to appear in a Thor set only because it’s a new mould. Looking at last year (Spider-Man vs. Venom), the budget for these accessory sets seems quite small compared with regular sets because they’re primarily just an add-on or an impulse buy.

Regardless, I think Lego can do something really special with the accessory set because they can fill the void with some of the missing past MCU characters/variants but if we’re being realistic they will include one or two exclusives at best with a couple of repeats. 

20 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

If it ends up being Endgame, there’s a couple of characters to do. 

Of course, Ronin would be a no-brainer and if they managed to throw in Iron Patriot as well, a recolour of the Dark Trooper armour piece would fit nicely.

Personally I would love to see this version of Endgame Thor.

Let’s not get our hopes up too much! Like MJ says if you expect disappointment then you can never really be disappointed

F396213A-7228-40B7-A686-C05C13FACD6E.jpeg

Edited by Iron Brute

I'll admit I'm trying to keep up with the information and add it to the first posts regularly this year, but I'm a bit lost. If anyone who has a better grasp of it (and DC if there's any DC info) has capacity to shoot me a PM with whatever the first post is missing or getting wrong, please do!

1 minute ago, Clone OPatra said:

I'll admit I'm trying to keep up with the information and add it to the first posts regularly this year, but I'm a bit lost. If anyone who has a better grasp of it (and DC if there's any DC info) has capacity to shoot me a PM with whatever the first post is missing or getting wrong, please do!

@Scarilian is the man.