Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

4 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

LEGO is the worst. They make four sets for Wakanda Forever, but zero sets for Moon Knight, She-Hulk and Ms. Marvel combined.

I would imagine they would wait till after all the shows have aired for sets. Like with the cmf wave. So probably around December or early next year. Because that’s a lot of sets to be made to just skip on them.

Hello everyone 

I have an idea that this year we will see a set of one of the series (Ms. Marvel, Moon Knight, She-Hulk) 

30 minutes ago, Buckethead said:

We'll see Ms. Marvel next January, She-Hulk in 2024, and I don't know when or where to expect Moon Knight.

Sure, but Ms. Marvel has a really ugly suit in The Marvels.

And getting those characters in over two years doesn't sound like something to look forward to right now.

10 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

And getting those characters in over two years doesn't sound like something to look forward to right now.

It's possible we could get them sooner. I'm just recognizing when we can most expect them.

Also, it's possible Kamala could have multiple suits for the film.

1 minute ago, Leggomyleggo said:

So is that rumored 2nd Marvel cmf series still happening? I was expecting moon knight to be in that 

Unfortunately, no.

Bruh, we truly are getting a transformers set before a spoiler NWH set....I hate it here 😂

joking aside I am a die hard transformers fan and optimus prime is one of my favorites. Now can lego just give us atleast 1 good NWH set? lmao

3 hours ago, Leggomyleggo said:

So is that rumored 2nd Marvel cmf series still happening? I was expecting moon knight to be in that 

No, the rumour was fake. No Marvel CMF this year.

41 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

Bruh, we truly are getting a transformers set before a spoiler NWH set....I hate it here 😂

If it's based on the film, it'll probably be delayed also as Rise Of The Beasts got pushed back to 2023 :look:

4 hours ago, Buckethead said:

I don't know when or where to expect Moon Knight.

I think Marvel is meant to have some sort of Halloween special that may include him also, so we have a slim chance of getting him in some form in October.

So I know Fulcrum really shouldn’t be trusted but did people see the post about the custom Valkyrie figure with supposedly new hair? What do we make of that?

26 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

If it's based on the film, it'll probably be delayed also as Rise Of The Beasts got pushed back to 2023 :look:

I think Marvel is meant to have some sort of Halloween special that may include him also, so we have a slim chance of getting him in some form in October.

actually no, the action figures based on the movie is coming out in April, websites have their product numbers listed. Hasbro couldn't delay the merch for the movie 

10 minutes ago, bradreed715 said:

So I know Fulcrum really shouldn’t be trusted but did people see the post about the custom Valkyrie figure with supposedly new hair? What do we make of that?

He should be treated skeptically with new exclusive information, but he cam be trusted with reposting new leaks.

Love and Thunder, here I come. My most excited MCU movie. Absolutely can't wait to see the sets, it shouldn't be long now, just two months until they release. Images could leak really soon.

20 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

He should be treated skeptically with new exclusive information, but he cam be trusted with reposting new leaks.

Love and Thunder, here I come. My most excited MCU movie. Absolutely can't wait to see the sets, it shouldn't be long now, just two months until they release. Images could leak really soon.

Same. I’m hoping for some giant goats, a good Gorr figure and cool new figs for Thor and Jane. Other than that idk what they could do, maybe Korg and of course Valkyrie 

12 minutes ago, bradreed715 said:

Same. I’m hoping for some giant goats, a good Gorr figure and cool new figs for Thor and Jane. Other than that idk what they could do, maybe Korg and of course Valkyrie 

My hope for these sets:

1. They go all out on Thor and The Mighty Thor, cause they deserve it. Their costumes are so detailed and this movie, and I'll die inside if we get plain arms and legs for them.

2. They include Thor's helmet (with interchangeable hair).

3. Mjolnir is printed to represent the cracks, while Stormbreaker gets an upgrade (hate the one from Infinity War and Endgame sets).

4. We get Thor's second outfit.

5. We get those dope goats.

So yeah, my hopes are mostly for Thor and Jane minifigures.

I'm very confused, so the pictures Fulcrum reposted are actual leaks or just a purist custom?

22 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

I'm very confused, so the pictures Fulcrum reposted are actual leaks or just a purist custom?

The figure is custom. The hair is new, for official LEGO sets.

7 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

That's how I feel too, the wait for Moon Knight has been so long and now that he's here, there's very little to celebrate it with

Also, has anyone tried the new Kamala Khan hairpiece on America Chavez yet? I feel like that would work

Edited by kevkipo

3 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

3. Mjolnir is printed to represent the cracks, while Stormbreaker gets an upgrade (hate the one from Infinity War and Endgame sets).

Upgrading Stormbreaker can be a real easy fix! All you need is a brown rod piece, a grey hollow stud, the old 'faucet' type piece and then an axe blade piece. On the end of the faucet you can place another grey hollow stud and a 1x1 smooth tile to create the flat end of Stormbreaker. I've been using this one for years and this trick aligns the blade with the "hammer" part of the axe head.

Don't know if it makes sense, will try to get a picture later!

EDIT: Decided to draw it out:

Schermopname (30).jpg

Edited by kevkipo

22 minutes ago, kevkipo said:

Upgrading Stormbreaker can be a real easy fix! All you need is a brown rod piece, a grey hollow stud, the old 'faucet' type piece and then an axe blade piece. On the end of the faucet you can place another grey hollow stud and a 1x1 smooth tile to create the flat end of Stormbreaker. I've been using this one for years and this trick aligns the blade with the "hammer" part of the axe head.

Don't know if it makes sense, will try to get a picture later!

EDIT: Decided to draw it out:

Great idea, and great drawing!

I don't modify my sets tho, I keep them how they came. 

10 hours ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

To be fair, it's not like transformers came into existence the same time as no way home. Considering it's a hasbro property, this has likely been in the works for well over a year, as opposed to the 2 months lego has had to get us sets with the friendly neighborhood and amazing spider-men. Make no mistake, they will make these sets, this is essentially a repeat of the baby yoda situation from late 2019/early 2020, where the character was kept secret, immensely popular, and they had to speed-produce sets.

10 hours ago, Scarilian said:

It was delayed too late in the game, the products for the film are getting released in a few months despite the delay.

Werewolf by Night is still disney+ and I can't see it being all that kid-friendly either, so even if MK is in it, I don't think it'll get us a fig of that beautiful, beautiful suit.

I'm guessing we won't really get a spoiler NWH set until this fall at the latest - maybe early next year. While there's definitely a lot of hype right now, production takes time, and I doubt that LEGO was given much spoiler information (just like other companies). Also, given how well the Infinity Saga sets sold when they were produced long after their respective movies, I'm guessing LEGO doesn't see any incentive to rush out a good set for the movie when they know it will sell anyway.

1 hour ago, NoOneOfImportance said:

I'm guessing we won't really get a spoiler NWH set until this fall at the latest - maybe early next year. While there's definitely a lot of hype right now, production takes time, and I doubt that LEGO was given much spoiler information (just like other companies). Also, given how well the Infinity Saga sets sold when they were produced long after their respective movies, I'm guessing LEGO doesn't see any incentive to rush out a good set for the movie when they know it will sell anyway.

I don't really have any predictions on when it'll release, but I agree that the release window is largely irrelevant anyway. Once you've missed the immediate window around where the movie releases, it doesn't matter if the merch drops three months or two years after release, especially for someone like Spider-Man. It will sell incredibly well regardless of when Lego puts it out, so I doubt they will be too worried about rushing something out.