Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

3 hours ago, Mr No said:

Any info on more Infinity Saga sets? 

I sincerely hope we‘re getting more this year since there‘s so much they still haven‘t touched upon :classic: Iron Man 2, the first two Thor films, a ton of side characters and villains from phases 1 to 3…

Oh, and there‘s that accessory pack that still needs to be revealed. Weird how we heard about it and the Star Wars packs around the same time when the release dates appear to be spread apart quite significantly :shrug_oh_well:

I’m not sure if it’s likely we’ll get Infinity Saga sets based on Spider-Man and the Incredible Hulk. I want Ronin and the Homemade Suit Spider-Man as minifigs, plus an Abomination big-fig. I really wish that there’s an Infinity Saga set based on the cage match from Shang Chi. Also I would love to get new updated Extremis minifigs from Iron Man 3 and new Iron Man Suits. 

44 minutes ago, EggBoi said:

I want Ronin and the Homemade Suit Spider-Man as minifigs, plus an Abomination big-fig. 

The Homemade suit could be included in a potential Spider-Man: Freshman Year set.

45 minutes ago, EggBoi said:

I really wish that there’s an Infinity Saga set based on the cage match from Shang Chi. 

As nice as that would be the Infinity Saga ends with Far From Home so Shang-Chi TIS sets won't happen.

9 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

The Homemade suit could be included in a potential Spider-Man: Freshman Year set.

As nice as that would be the Infinity Saga ends with Far From Home so Shang-Chi TIS sets won't happen.

Indeed, they could throw that Home made suit in Freshman year set if that happens. 

That’s what I thought when I first saw the teaser for that show. Can’t wait! 

8 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Indeed, they could throw that Home made suit in Freshman year set if that happens. 

That‘d be great! Probably our only chance of ever getting that suit in minifig form, outside of a random polybag or con exclusive *shudder*

Speaking of Freshman Year: Seems like a very low-stakes idea for a Marvel show. I mean Vulture is this Spidey‘s first villain, so who‘s the antagonist? A random bankrobber? :laugh_hard:

If I have to guess they can really do a very obscure and maybe a ridiculous villain. Those types of low level criminals.

1 hour ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

While a joke villain, he still seems to possess rather powerful gadgetry :tongue: Maybe Stilt-Man :laugh_hard:

Stilt-Man technically does exist in the MCU, he was referenced in Daredevil

1 hour ago, NeutralNoodle said:

Stilt-Man technically does exist in the MCU, he was referenced in Daredevil

We still don't know if the Netflix shows are true MCU canon though (and no, D'Onofrio's Fisk comments don't mean anything).

6 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

We still don't know if the Netflix shows are true MCU canon though (and no, D'Onofrio's Fisk comments don't mean anything).

2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Which isn't MCU canon.

I knew someone would say this. I’m not gonna argue with y’all after this comment but I firmly believe it’s canon because it was always intended to be, Feige never said it wasn’t, and Matt Murdock and Wilson Fisk’s appearances (even in the flashbacks) are consistent with how they were portrayed in Daredevil. And yes D’Onofrio’s words do count, he wouldn’t have said those things if he wasn’t allowed to. 

Ah jeez, this again - in light of the recent Daredevil and Fisk appearances in Spider-Man and Hawkeye, but absence of direct confirmation of the series’ canonicity, the only correct answer is that it is open to interpretation. Daredevil and Fisk exist in the MCU, this is a fact. They are played by the same actor just like JJJ is still played by JK Simmons, but no one thinks that means the Maguire Spider-Man movies happened in the MCU, so that in itself doesn’t necessarily mean anything.

Is it the same Wilson and Fisk who were in the Netflix show? Nothing so far says yes, but nothing says no either, so the only correct answer is “Do you want it to be?” If you hate Netflix-continuity with a passion, you can declare your interpretation to be that it’s all non-canon and no one can contradict you. If you want it to all be canon, then there’s nothing saying you’re wrong except other people on the internet. They’ve left it open to interpretation so far and even if Iron Fist and Jessica Jones and Luke Cafe all come back, I suspect they’ll continue to do so. You all don’t need to argue about this because you’re not going to convince each other, and this is a LEGO forum so if you really want to tell people about how you’re right and they’re wrong there are other places more appropriate for the discussion. 

33 minutes ago, NeutralNoodle said:

I knew someone would say this. I’m not gonna argue with y’all after this comment but I firmly believe it’s canon because it was always intended to be, Feige never said it wasn’t […]

The Netflix shows and AoS are currently in purgatory, neither being canon nor non-canon. Unless Feige makes a clear statement, we simply don‘t know :shrug_oh_well:

1 hour ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

The Netflix shows and AoS are currently in purgatory, neither being canon nor non-canon. Unless Feige makes a clear statement, we simply don‘t know :shrug_oh_well:

Don't MCU events clearly contradict AoS ones? Darkhold, Mockingbird etc.

Okay here we go again with canon talks. Let’s focus on lego sets not those talks about shows which is which.

What if we are getting a different movie than Endgame for that Infinity Saga accesory pack? We are expecting so much bout Ronin or maybe Iron Patriot V2. did someone reliable source already confirmed it being Endgame? 

16 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Don't MCU events clearly contradict AoS ones? Darkhold, Mockingbird etc.

Sure, but they could always explain these inconsistencies away by saying the older shows are set in a different universe, if they decide to make them canon :wink:

Has anyone seen Marvel CMF still in stores? I had a few left to find and cannot find the bags anywhere. About to bite the bullet and Bricklink them, but I just thought I'd ask here first.

1 hour ago, BlueberryWaffles said:

Has anyone seen Marvel CMF still in stores? I had a few left to find and cannot find the bags anywhere. About to bite the bullet and Bricklink them, but I just thought I'd ask here first.

Not in any of the big stores like Target, Walmart, Walgreens, Barnes & Noble, etc.. Going to try some local stationary stores and small toy stores one of these days then I’ll probably join you on Bricklink too lol

22 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Which isn't MCU canon.

Actually there's more evidence saying it is than it isn't. The real answer is we don't know but you can't just straight up say it isn't canon because that's not true

1 hour ago, bradreed715 said:

Actually there's more evidence saying it is than it isn't. The real answer is we don't know but you can't just straight up say it isn't canon because that's not true

I consider something canon if it was officially confirmed to be canon.

If something wasn't mentioned to be, then I consider it not to.

18 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I consider something canon if it was officially confirmed to be canon.

If something wasn't mentioned to be, then I consider it not to.

Im pretty sure it was officially confirmed to be when it came out and just brought up again with Vincent D’Nofrio’s interview