Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

According to FLN (group in VK) next Advent calendar will be based on GotG (probably holiday special).

19 minutes ago, Flixter said:

According to FLN (group in VK) next Advent calendar will be based on GotG (probably holiday special).

And how reliable is this person? Anyone could make a guess like this.

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

And how reliable is this person? Anyone could make a guess like this.

Well, let's see. They were the first one to inform us about new Overwatch set coming, the first ones to describe summer 2021 Ninjago sets (not sure if it's ever made it to Instagram tho), the first ones to leak pics of Legacy Zane's mech and that's just the beginning

And the first ones to give us set names for Ninjago 2022 (1HY)

19 minutes ago, Flixter said:

Well, let's see. They were the first one to inform us about new Overwatch set coming, the first ones to describe summer 2021 Ninjago sets (not sure if it's ever made it to Instagram tho), the first ones to leak pics of Legacy Zane's mech and that's just the beginning

Alright, that's a pretty good record.

I still take rumours from sources like this with a grain of salt, but a GoTG AC would be fantastic. 

1 hour ago, Flixter said:

Cool if true. I want to try out a different method for determining reliability though. Is there anything they reported on that turned out wrong or untrue?

That might be the first Advent Calendar I get. I hope we get all the guardians. 

The Advent Calendar being based on the Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special is great news. I chose the Star Wars one over the Marvel one last year but I’m definitely getting this. 

Good news, I was going for that. Fingers crossed for non-christmassy versions of drax and nebula. Missed out on them and I'd like to add them to the benatar 

51 minutes ago, Buckethead said:

Is there anything they reported on that turned out wrong or untrue?

Only those rumors that were from Instagram (such as republic tank and ranror rumor)

Advent calendars mostly have recycled minifigures and only a few new figures, right? 

I imagine we’ll get repeats of Mantis, Rocket, Star Lord and Groot but 1-2 of them will have Christmas torsos. Then the only other new prints could be for Drax and Nebula - I can’t imagine we’ll get Gamora in this. 

23 minutes ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

Advent calendars mostly have recycled minifigures and only a few new figures, right? 

I imagine we’ll get repeats of Mantis, Rocket, Star Lord and Groot but 1-2 of them will have Christmas torsos. Then the only other new prints could be for Drax and Nebula - I can’t imagine we’ll get Gamora in this. 

I was hoping for Gamora to be the new figure. 2014 timeline version but yeah, we just got her in What If? CMF.

Oh wow, words can't describe how happy I am because of that.

First of all, it's a perfect fit. It would've been such a missed opportunity if they didn't do it.

The calendar itself has to be absolutely amazing. It sounds like a dream. I love Guardians, and a set like this is perfect for one project with that team.

This will be the first time ever when I buy two Advent Calendars - Harry Potter is still a must, but I can't miss a GoTG one.

Also, it would be pretty awkward if it was the only Disney+ set this year.

1 hour ago, squiz18 said:

Good news, I was going for that. Fingers crossed for non-christmassy versions of drax and nebula. Missed out on them and I'd like to add them to the benatar 

Literally same, agreed. 

Confirmation of the Calendar is neat.

Ended up getting 76206 today, its proportions are weird, but will probably mod it eventually. I can kinda imagine them doing Wolverine in this style also given the shoulder/helmet piece shape.

I just hope we get confirmation of more sets soon though, it really does feel like we'll get a big reveal in Summer with the $500 set being revealed as Avengers Tower and it being accompanied by a wave of Legacy sets/10th Anniversary sets and then a bunch of Spider-man related sets in August hopefully featuring a NWH set to celebrate the 60th anniversary. I just really hope we have more Marvel sets to look forward to than the current list, though its entirely possible the budget went primarily towards the Hulkbuster, $500 set and the Black Panther 2 wave.

Updated List:

Spoiler

APRIL:

• 76202: Wolverine Mech Armor
  • 76203: Iron Man Mech Armor
  • 76204: Black Panther Mech Armor
  • 76219 (Ant-Man $19.99 / 20€ 298 pieces)
  • 76207 (Love and Thunder; 20€, 159 pcs)
  • 76208 (Love and Thunder; 50€, 564 pcs)

MAY:

JUNE:

• 76216 ($90, 496 pcs)
  • 76217 (476 pcs)

AUGUST:

• 76220 4+ ($10, 43 pcs)
  • 76221 ($50, 456 pcs)

SEPTEMBER:

OCTOBER:

• 76211 (Wakanda Forever; 50€, 355 pcs)
  • 76212 (Wakanda Forever; 10€, 58 pcs)
  • 76213 (Wakanda Forever; 30€, 355 pcs)
  • 76214 (Wakanda Forever; 80€)

UNKNOWN RELEASE DATES:

• (Hulkbuster D2C; 250€) - potentially 76218 given the description which implied a set of a similar price with around 2,500 bricks
  • ?: The Infinity Saga Accessory Set (15€)
  • 30443: Spider-man Bridge Battle Polybag
  • 76210 (500€ D2C) Marvel

Rumored sets:

• Thor's Hammer - briefly reported on Instagram, but since nothing.
  • Additional NWH set/Movie-inspired Spider-man sets - nothing confirming the existence of the sets, but heavily desired by the community

Notes:

• 76209 (120€) was revealed as DC :( A few sites still list it as Marvel though...
  • 76215 at one stage was listed as the Hulkbuster, but since it has been heavily hinted it is 76218 instead. It's possible 76215 could still be a Marvel Superheroes set.
Edited by Scarilian

Looks like my prediction was correct as well. I'm trying to collect all the Lego sets for the Marvel and Star Wars Disney+ shows, so while I was pretty likely to get this anyway, this just gives me extra incentive to!

As MCU fan,I'm really hope lego could make an accurate mk85 torso in next infinity saga wave

and i also hope they could remake endgame captain america,because his boobs design look so big and make me feel like this picture

LEGO Captain-America-Marvel-Super - Heroes Bau- & Konstruktions-Minifiguren  online kaufen | eBay星際大戰《凱羅忍旋風》襲來!「亞當崔佛」大展肌肌成為眾人模仿對象! | 點我一下

Seems so early in the year to already be hearing about an Advent Calender.

series 2 releasing so soon is also a strange bit of news to me. Wonder when we’ll get a list for that.

This year is really boring if you’re not an MCU fan.

14 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Seems so early in the year to already be hearing about an Advent Calender.

series 2 releasing so soon is also a strange bit of news to me. Wonder when we’ll get a list for that.

This year is really boring if you’re not an MCU fan.

Series 2 rumour is fake