Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

3 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Do you guys think that the confusion with Love and Thunder sets release date (March, April, May) will cause them to leak earlier, before March, even if we'll end up getting them in May?

Depends on what you mean by "leak". A random webshop uploading the pictures or a street date being broken are rather unlikely scenarios, since that's indirectly controlled by TLG. Accidentally sending out sets or pictures two months too early is not a common occurrence I'd say :laugh: What is far more likely is TLG bungling it themselves in a different way by showing the sets in a catalogue, Eternals-style :head_back:

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Do you guys think that the confusion with Love and Thunder sets release date (March, April, May) will cause them to leak earlier, before March, even if we'll end up getting them in May?

Maybe. Despite the movies getting delayed a couple of months ago, Doctor Strange's set still released this month; however, Black Panther's sets were delayed to August it seems. Thor's film being smack dab in the middle makes the set release a little iffy. If they actually are releasing in March in New Zealand and Australia, I imagine pics could pop up later this month at the earliest.

3 hours ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

I know it's not technically 2022 discussion but does anyone know when the Shang Chi sets are going to be discontinued in the uk? I was hoping to get the car chase set for a discount but almost no one else is selling it outside of Lego.com

Car Chase is Exclusive to Lego and Smyths Toys and Great Protector is Exclusive to Lego and John Lewis in the UK. No idea on retirement dates but at a guess Id say best to get them before the end of this year.

With Lego's recent price changes the Car Chase set has reduced from 29.99 to 24.99 (on Lego for now). Not a huge discount but exclusive sets don't usually get much sadly.

18 hours ago, The Jersey Brick Guy said:

I’ll be your Hero. 

:iamded_lol::iamded_lol: This comment went unapreciated.  Also, took me long enough to find this thread, I was waiting on the 2021 one to open back up :grin:

Wolverine armor found in a Lego store, I really hope they do X-Men sets soon. 

Here's my prediction: Based on the branding on the upcoming Wolverine mech, instead of getting a line of X-Men sets, we'll instead be getting Wolverine sets. Here's why I think so:

- Wolverine is very popular, he's the only X-Men member kids even care about these days so it makes sense

- He's more marketable 

- It coincides with the upcoming Wolverine game by Insomniac

So yeah I think we'll just be getting a Wolverine subtheme and not a full on X-Men wave. 

When will we find out information about the 2nd half of the year? I already want to know what sets are waiting for us in the future

8 minutes ago, oxy220 said:

When will we find out information about the 2nd half of the year? I already want to know what sets are waiting for us in the future

Set list with set numbers and prices? Rather soon.

Actual information and descriptions? Later down the line.

35 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Сет-лист с установленными номерами и ценами? Довольно скоро.

Фактическая информация и описания? Позже по очереди.

Thanks. I just want to make sure that those rumors (NWH large set, Raimi sets, Marvel CMF Series 2) will be true

To be honest, I'm quite skeptical about these rumors, because it's too cool. However, if we keep in mind that the first movie with Tobey Maguire will be 20 years old this year, sets based on it (or on a trilogy) are quite possible

Edited by oxy220

1 hour ago, oxy220 said:

Thanks. I just want to make sure that those rumors (NWH large set, Raimi sets, Marvel CMF Series 2) will be true

To be honest, I'm quite skeptical about these rumors, because it's too cool. However, if we keep in mind that the first movie with Tobey Maguire will be 20 years old this year, sets based on it (or on a trilogy) are quite possible

I'm pretty sure each one of us is skeptical.

I mean another Disney+ CMF? A big NWH set? And even Raimi Spider-Man sets?! That sounds like a dream come true. We keep our expectations low so we don't get disappointed. 

I'm pretty sure each one of us is skeptical.

I mean another Disney+ CMF? A big NWH set? And even Raimi Spider-Man sets?! That sounds like a dream come true. We keep our expectations low so we don't get disappointed. 

Well, Marvel CMF Series 2 sounds pretty plausible

21 minutes ago, oxy220 said:

Well, Marvel CMF Series 2 sounds pretty plausible

It's not plausible, its obvious.

I'm still a little salty we didn't get any sets for the GOTG Game. That game was one of the best games I've ever played.

5 minutes ago, PixelMix said:

I'm still a little salty we didn't get any sets for the GOTG Game. That game was one of the best games I've ever played.

True. It sucks so much that the only game we got sets for (kinda) is Marvel's Avengers, while Marvel's Spider-Man (both) or Marvel's Guardians of The Galaxy got nothing.

tbh the Avengers sets have the best minifigs for both Thor and Black Widow and it has an MCU version of Red Skull.

True. It sucks so much that the only game we got sets for (kinda) is Marvel's Avengers, while Marvel's Spider-Man (both) or Marvel's Guardians of The Galaxy got nothing.

Marvel's Spider-Man has a Spider-Man Minifigure

1 minute ago, oxy220 said:

Marvel's Spider-Man has a Spider-Man Minifigure

Sure, a Comic-Con exclusive which isn't available to anyone.

14 minutes ago, PixelMix said:

I think we didn't get the set due to the fact that maybe the game developers didn't plan to make a video game merchandise

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Sure, a Comic-Con exclusive which isn't available to anyone.

It's a pity that only exclusive minifigure

1 minute ago, oxy220 said:

I think we didn't get the set due to the fact that maybe the game developers didn't plan to make a video game merchandise

It's a pity that only exclusive minifigure

I will kill just to get one.

I don't understand why we practically don't get sets for video games?

15 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

The Avengers sets are indirectly related to the game

1 minute ago, Agent Kallus said:

please don't

You sound pretty sus my friend. U hiding something from me?

34 minutes ago, oxy220 said:

I wish LEGO would release a Spider-Man minifigure in a new suit

you mean what they've been doing for the No Way Home sets?

1 hour ago, oxy220 said:

I wish LEGO would release a Spider-Man minifigure in a new suit

The one we got in the end of the movie.