Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

1 minute ago, Mr No said:

So, is it like of the 3 sets, 2 are based on Tobey Spiderman films and 1 NWH? Or 2 unrelated ones and 1 NWH and multiple based on Tobey but we don't know how many? 

All we know that three Spider Man sets are coming and two small ones probably aren't NWH based. That's all we know about those three sets. Everything else is just our assumptions

But it'd be weird if random comic sets were coming in April-May

Rumor! Our insider, who has previously shared photos of the new series of collectible minifigures, has shared information about some new Lego "Marvel Super Heroes" next year:

1. a second series of Marvel minifigures based on the Disney+ series is expected;

2. closer to summer, there will be three sets of Spider-Man - one large and two small, the last two possibly not on the film;

3. There may be sets based on old Spider-Man movies (I mean Toby the Spider-Man).

Take the information with a grain of salt, it's a rumor.

12 minutes ago, Moon_Knight said:

Oh, cool. Finally a Moon Knight minifig!!! I know all this is heavy speculation but I hope IF we do get a Moon Knight minifig in the CMF that they’ll give us a new mold for MK’s hood. The flap in the front is a necessity.

He’s alive!!!!! Welcome back!

Wassup buddy! This like IW feels old time sake. Haha but we’re looking for something even bigger here.

20 minutes ago, Mr No said:

So, is it like of the 3 sets, 2 are based on Tobey Spiderman films and 1 NWH? Or 2 unrelated ones and 1 NWH and multiple based on Tobey but we don't know how many? 

To sum it up:

Three Spider-Man sets are coming close to Summer (that means June 1st for LEGO). One of them is big, two of them are small. The big one is based on NWH, while the smaller ones are (most likely) not.

Sets based on Raimi Spider-Man movies are also rumoured to have been made, although the source isn't sure about that.

These are two separate rumours. Two of the smaller sets might be based on Tobey's movies, but they also might be not. Not to mention that Raimi sets may not come at all, since the source isn't sure.

A Toby set makes sense to give us Toby and Doc Ock without having them in NWH, as Ock's design is near-identical to that of him in NWH. 

But that would mean Tom, Andrew, Electro, Lizard, Sandman and Goblin are all in one set which is possible but means that the big one is very big. And pricey if Lizard is a bigfig.

Edited by doclord

3 minutes ago, doclord said:

A Toby set makes sense to give us Toby and Doc Ock without having them in NWH, as Ock's design is near-identical to that of him in NWH. 

But that would mean Tom, Andrew, Electro, Lizard, Sandman and Goblin are all in one set which is possible but means that the big one is very big. And pricey if Lizard is a bigfig.

Sandman could get a Spiderman 3 set. 

3 minutes ago, doclord said:

Lizard doesn't need to be a bigfig. Demogorgon legs and a tail piece would be perfect imo.

Whoa! If true, this news has absolutely made my day, I will remain sceptical but cautiously optimistic until we get concrete info.

I always wondered if the March $100 set would be NWH-based, having the biggest set of the NWH wave just be the $40 Sanctum Workshop never made sense to me unless Lego were saving the big guns for 2022.

1 minute ago, T21Typhoon said:

Whoa! If true, this news has absolutely made my day, I will remain sceptical but cautiously optimistic until we get concrete info.

I always wondered if the March $100 set would be NWH-based, having the biggest set of the NWH wave just be the $40 Sanctum Workshop never made sense to me unless Lego were saving the big guns for 2022.

It's because they couldn't make atual NWH sets at that time. We didn't even get Funko POPs, nor Hasbro figures. We just have to be patient.

18 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It's because they couldn't make atual NWH sets at that time. We didn't even get Funko POPs, nor Hasbro figures. We just have to be patient.

Exactly, there’s inevitably going to be an explosion of merchandise very soon :excited:

So if the rumours are true, what minfigures do you guys think they'll include in a second Disney+ CMF series? I think it'd go like this:

1. Hawkeye

2. Kate Bishop

3. Moon Knight

4. Ethan Hawke's villain

5. She-Hulk

6. Professor Hulk

7. Abomination

8. Ms. Marvel

9. Kamran

10. Nick Fury

11. Talos

12. Kingsley Ben-Adir's villain

They probably won't use I Am Groot or GoTG Holiday Special. The latter would be perfect for an Advent Calendar, while the former doesn't seem like a good candidate, since the main character would be just an accessory.

5 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

6. Professor Hulk

7. Abomination

Why would you want minifigure versions of these characters? I guess it may just be me but that minifig AoU Hulk they did back in the day looked awful :sick:

I'd want Daredevil for She-Hulk. Clearly he's not getting his own TV series in the next couple of years and even if he would I very much doubt he'd have yellow and red suit

For Moon Knight MK would be enough. I would, of course, want Anubis minifigure but I doubt he has any significant role in the show

And for the rest I don't care/don't know what to expect

7 minutes ago, Flixter said:

I'd want Daredevil for She-Hulk. Clearly he's not getting his own TV series in the next couple of years and even if he would I very much doubt he'd have yellow and red suit

For Moon Knight MK would be enough. I would, of course, want Anubis minifigure but I doubt he has any significant role in the show

And for the rest I don't care/don't know what to expect

Leaks say Moon Knight fights Anubis at one point. 

As of now.. I will, for once, not believe any of those rumours. It's probably gonna be comics Spidey sets anyway....

And after all, if you expect disappointment, then you can never really be disappointed.

11 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

As of now.. I will, for once, not believe any of those rumours. It's probably gonna be comics Spidey sets anyway....

And after all, if you expect disappointment, then you can never really be disappointed.

I could see one honestly winding up as a comic-inspired Electro set where we get the Star mask.

34 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

So if the rumours are true, what minfigures do you guys think they'll include in a second Disney+ CMF series? I think it'd go like this:

1. Hawkeye

2. Kate Bishop

3. Moon Knight

4. Ethan Hawke's villain

5. She-Hulk

6. Professor Hulk

7. Abomination

8. Ms. Marvel

9. Kamran

10. Nick Fury

11. Talos

12. Kingsley Ben-Adir's villain

They probably won't use I Am Groot or GoTG Holiday Special. The latter would be perfect for an Advent Calendar, while the former doesn't seem like a good candidate, since the main character would be just an accessory.

I like a lot of these options. After the first series, Lego seems keen on excluding villains (except Zombie Cap). I'd like to see:

1. Clint Barton in season finale suit

2. Kate in season finale suit

3. Moon Knight

4. Blade (if he's in it)

5. Werewolf By Night (if he's in it)

6. She-Hulk

7. Daredevil (if he's in it)

8. Ms. Marvel

9. Red Dagger

10. Nick Fury

11. A new Skrull

12. Baby Groot w/ a new character

10 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

I could see one honestly winding up as a comic-inspired Electro set where we get the Star mask.

That'd be aight.

Also another Daredevil in a more affordable set, I need him but can't really pay 30€ for one minifig rn..

Edited by TobyAis

6 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

These rumors makes me feel alive again. Damn so big if true.

damn if you come out of retirement, that's how you know this is big news. Welcome back friend!

58 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

I appreciate this reference so much lmao 

5 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Just remember take it with some salt 

I love this time of year regardless of what turns out to be true or false 

If there was any rumor that I desperately needed to be true, it's this Tobey Spider-Man sets one. Not only could Lego capitalize on the hype from his return in NWH, there's no better way to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Spider-Man 2002 (and the release of the first ever Marvel sets with the Spider-Man sets that were released under the Studios theme). Imagine modernized remakes of the 2002/2003 sets but with flesh toned minifigures instead of yellow and all the advancements that Lego have made since the early 2000s when it comes to designing sets. Revamped Spider-Man 2 sets would be a welcomed bonus too, even though they still hold up pretty well IMO.

But the biggest positive in this rumor is that the pipe dream of getting Lego Spider-Man 3 sets could finally become a reality after Lego missed their chance the first time when they handed over the rights to Mega Bloks in 2004. As someone who spent way too much time as a kid in the late 2000s looking at custom Spider-Man 3 figures online, getting a Raimi black suit, New Goblin, Venom, and maybe even a Sandman that has a normal green striped shirt with no sand on it would be a dream come true. Hell, throw an Emo Peter figure in there as well since the hairpiece for him exists now.

2 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Why would you want minifigure versions of these characters? I guess it may just be me but that minifig AoU Hulk they did back in the day looked awful :sick:

I just want She-Hulk representation, as it's my most-excjted Disney+ series.

It's problematic how most of the characters are bigger than regular minifigures, but it's either a minifig or nothing at all.

I'd also love Daredevil, but I'm not sure if they'll do that. But I guess the first series was full of spoilers, so it's not that unlikely.

Hey guys, just here to drop this news that have absolutely nothing to do with Lego but I think some of y'all might care.. anyway the Daredevil Netflix show is now MCU canon fr and Matt and Fisk are indeed the same characters they were in the show. The characters aren't softly rebooted or something, they're the same. We just got this info from D'Onofrio on twitter from one of his latest interview.
Have a good night y'all!