From left to right, if you don't know:
- Vernon Roche
- Dandelion (or Jaskier)
- Triss Merigold
- Geralt of Rivia
- Yennefer of Vengerberg
- Shani
- Zoltan Chivay

Eagerly awaiting the lute of the new collectible minifigure series, this has to do for now.

51754505976_9ceaa19cd4_b.jpgThe Witcher by Ids, on Flickr

Edited by the Inventor

Some interesting combo's here.  I like the use of the black falcon pants on the crown knight torso.  That torso for Geralt seems to be the most popular choice i've seen.  Nice work.  

Thanks.

@zoth33 about the torso for Geralt, I have seen that too, although I had him build for a long time, before I saw others use it too, It's a great torso for him. The others I build only recently.

Wow. This looks better than all the custom Witcher minifigures I've seen on several sites. Great job. But where is Ciri?

@Styphelus Thank you and I agree, the problem with custom decals/non-Lego elements is that it would be very difficult to give it a real LEGO feel, and at which point do you stop putting in more details.

I find it much better to use existing parts as best as possible to represent the characters.

About Ciri, yes I know, I could not find a suitable hair piece in my collection, but will make a v2 of these figs, just finding the right parts, maybe I will also include other characters such as Vesimir.

Edited by the Inventor

is the witcher torso and hairpiece still available? which sets are they from?

Edited by Sir Jedrus

:pir-love::pir-love::pir-love::pir-love::pir-love::pir-love::pir-love::pir-love:

On 12/23/2021 at 10:38 AM, the Inventor said:

the problem with custom decals/non-Lego elements is that it would be very difficult to give it a real LEGO feel, and at which point do you stop putting in more details

I completely agree! However nice they are (not speaking about decals which I dislike), I, too, find non-LEGO elements a bit too over-detailed for my taste

Edited by blackdeathgr

Very well done! I always have fond memories of The Witcher games whenever I come across The Witcher content.