A crate had arrived earlier in the day from Captain Brickleton. It contained a strange alcoholic drink Brickleton had called 'absinthe' in his accompanying letter. The drink was apparently taking off in Westface on the island of Terraversa.

Elsabeth Stockton decided to invite the women of Wullham to sample the new beverage together. Under the guise of a knitting circle, they gathered in the lobby of the inn where Stockton was staying.

absinthe-overview-1.jpg

absinthe-detail-1.jpg

Stockton gossiped with Mary Chattan about Captain Brickleton and rumors of a war with the Lotii.

absinthe-detail-2.jpg

Victoria Bettenworth and Georgina Fellenstep agreed the drink tasted of licorice.

absinthe-detail-3.jpg

Harriet Pilloughsby was not a fan.

absinthe-overview-2.jpg

They all had strange dreams that night.

---------------------------

OOC: I received a whole bunch of those bright green Harry Potter mugs during a LUG draft and wanted to use them in a build! Also wanted to try out using the treasure chest lid as a window sill.

The room is beautiful! :pir-love: The walls with structure and decorations look great. I like the windowsill a lot. In addition very nice and noble furniture. The tiles on the floor look great.

56 minutes ago, NOD said:

The room is beautiful! :pir-love: The walls with structure and decorations look great. I like the windowsill a lot. In addition very nice and noble furniture. The tiles on the floor look great.

Thanks @NOD! Figured it was time to take a break from DUPLO builds and get back to LEGO. For the furniture I iterated on a bunch of styles I saw around the internet and also tried some new things. Interested to try more wall structures with those solid 2x2 window panes. I think mixing the arched and rectangle windows could make fun patterns.

Fun little story, Evan - I wonder what Brickletons purposes are for the women of Wullham? :pir_laugh2:

Overall, a very good build - what really draws my attention is the various details in the walls, both lower and upper parts. Excellent furniture too.

9 hours ago, Bregir said:

Overall, a very good build - what really draws my attention is the various details in the walls, both lower and upper parts. Excellent furniture too.

I hope if Cooke or Montoya make their way to Wullham that they stay at the inn! Excellent accommodations!

Excellent moc with NPUs on the walls, furniture, flowerpot and the floor (although that rbg tile "angular" asymmetry is killing my OCD or something :pir_tong2: ).

Moreover, seeing so many female era appropriate minifigs gathered is always nice! And that poor butler... destined to fulfill their whims after drinking that glowing "something"!! I nearly feel sorry for him!!

Edited by blackdeathgr