Sign in to follow this  
Jefry Been

Krampus [MOC]

My MOC set is based on 2015 American Christmas horror comedy film directed by Michael Dougherty. 

The main location is the house of Engel family. Here We can see:
1) Max Engel, a boy who loses the Christmas spirit 
2) his father Tom (in sofa)
3) his Mother Sarah (near to Tom)
4) Beth - the teenage sister of Max
and 
5) Omi Engel ( the mother of Tom and grandmother of Max and Beth)

Along with human characters we have: 
1) a big Krampus figure on the roof 
and his helpers
2) two snowmen
3) demonic angel
4) evil cloun from the box

Three days before Christmas, the prosperous but dysfunctional Engel family gather for the holidays. Max Engel remains a firm believer in Santa Claus and intends to send him a letter.  Max wants to continue family traditions, but tensions among his relatives saps their Christmas spirit. In a fit of anger, Max tears up the letter and throws it to the wind outside and it's swept up into the sky. That was the call the Krampus to come!
Krampus the eponymous character from Austro-Bavarian folklore. He is an ancient demonic spirit who punishes those who have lost the Christmas spirit.

This film becomes one of my Christmas collection.  And now i would love to create and share with you the atmosphere of it. 

KrampusKrampus

Krampus

Krampus

Krampus

I haven't seen it. I've heard of it. I didn't realize it was a comedy.

The building looks really neat. Did you create your own stickers for the wall? And what did you use for the windows to get that shape?

Looks very good, I can't believe when I first looked at this, yesterday, I totally missed seeing Krampus up on the roof, lol. Amazing detail and a very "clean" well thought out creation. Thanks for sharing it.

The lighting is the icing on the cake, really makes the house pop.

Does the entire upper level lift off of the lower section?

Edited by Johnny1360

On 12/17/2021 at 6:55 PM, TheLegoDr said:

I haven't seen it. I've heard of it. I didn't realize it was a comedy.

The building looks really neat. Did you create your own stickers for the wall? And what did you use for the windows to get that shape?

Well of course it is not a comedy as American Pie or Films with Lesli Nilsen but it is very light and not very serious as real horror movie but with perfect decorations and the whole picture looks like it is a qulity movie (IMPO).

I didn't creat a stickers, both prints from the walls are available in STUDIO 

Do you mean windows from the first floor? They are simple have 3 angles and connected by hinge plates

Thank you for your comments)

On 12/18/2021 at 5:54 AM, Johnny1360 said:

Looks very good, I can't believe when I first looked at this, yesterday, I totally missed seeing Krampus up on the roof, lol. Amazing detail and a very "clean" well thought out creation. Thanks for sharing it.

The lighting is the icing on the cake, really makes the house pop.

Does the entire upper level lift off of the lower section?

Thank you for your feedback!

No, the floors are firmly fixed. Therefore, I left him without back wall, so that in theory it would be possible to play and stage scenes inside the house.
The house was submitted for IDEAS, but was rejected by moderation as a reference to cruelty, monsters and other heresy.

Here is an original poster 

crampus.jpg

Nevermind. I looked on Bricklink and saw some really old window pieces from the late 60s that look similar to what you used.

Edited by TheLegoDr
found the answer to the question