dvogon

[S15 - Scarif - BS] Factions CMF good & bad batch part 4

*Your entry has earned 10 XP*

Now the last batch of factions guys:

First group come from The Dark Covenant faction. Believing in the dark side of the Force is something many beings have experienced. But believing and experiencing it isn't enough for those with the right intuition. For them the Dark Covenant faction is the place where they can continue their search of the Dark Side.

The mirialan Nova Teek on the left side and Naxian Taror on the right side are two of the seekers of the Dark Side. They are recruiting only truly believers of the Dark Side for the team. From left to right, Nut Daa and Wrax Hannen are two of their most fearful members.

51748366266_f3173f9e7b_b.jpg

Next group comes from the Corellian Security faction. CorSec is always looking for small teams brave enough to protect the now incipient New Republic.

From left to right we have Tim Noox always with his heavy weapons, the cerean Kuod Mon, the twi'lek Beela Shak and her deadly Ro-4 security droid.

51748609778_98129ab75c_b.jpg

Last group comes from The Black Sun Crime Syndicate. On the left is the gamorrean guard Gruntar, a long time member of the Black Sun who joined the Syndicate before the death of Jabba the Hutt. He has a life debt with Fahne Fathall and will always be her companion. On the right side the white bothan Bvrav Dek, native from the large polar lands of Bothawui.

51747541137_027a6efb6c_b.jpg

Spoiler

Sadly I have no chiss minifig to complete the factions roundtrip :cry_sad:

Edited by goatman461

Wrax Hannen and Beela Shak have got to be my favorites here. These are dope!

On 12/19/2021 at 6:18 AM, halixon said:

Wrax Hannen and Beela Shak have got to be my favorites here. These are dope!

Many thanks! I had a lot of fun building the minifigs for the LTC. Now my children don't want me to unassembly them to sort them back out and be able to find the parts later on :cry_sad:. I guess I'll have to leave some for a while.

Nice take on CorSec! Not sold on that droid, but I love the use of the Geonosian torso for the Twi'lek.