Brickwolf

[J12 - Atrisia - TIC] Imperial Remnants CMF

*Your entry has earned 12 XP*

NRSC-classified / releaseable to Corsec

New Republic Star Hawk Command intelligence report and recognition guide: Imperial Remnants

The imperial remnants are currently assessed as the greatest threat to the continued existence of the New Republic. Therefore it is strongly advised that every NRSC officer study this material.

1. The Imperial Consortium (TIC)

After the battle of Iridonia, what was left of the Imperial Triumvirate fled to the unknown regions and the deep core and reformed itself as the Imperial Consortium (TIC).

TIC1.jpg

TIC intelligence officer and special forces trooper. The probability of TIC´s abilitity to continue the Death Trooper program is currently assessed as low.

TIC2.jpg

TIC scout trooper and stormtrooper sergeant. Apparently the TIC has problems producing or procuring stormtrooper armor.

The TIC threat to the New Republic is currently assessed as high.

2. Imperial Departement of Military Research (IDMR)

The Imperial Departement of Military Research is still operating. Its source of funding is currently unknown and needs to be discovered in order to shut IDMR operations down.

SCS1.jpg

Project director Imyne Tasio of the IDMR and Crimsec trooper acting as her bodyguard. This proves the connection between IDMR and Crimsec.

SCS2.jpg

Archeologist and former imperial officer in the employ of the IDMR. This person of interest (POI) was last sighted on Lipsec.

SCS3.jpg

A snowtrooper guarding a research facility on -LOCATION CLASSIFIED-.

The Imperial Departement of Military Research threat to the New Republic is currently assessed as medium.

3. Pyerce Empire (PE)

„The fist of Pyerce may elevate you or may crush you.“

The Pyerce Empire is another militaristic imperial remnant. Surprisingly the Pyerce Empire and the Imperial Triumvirate were not allies but enemies.

PE.jpg

Pyerce Empire stormtrooper

The Pyerce Empire threat to the New Republic is currently assessed as medium.

4. Pentastar Alignment (PA)

The Pentastar Alignment is an isolatonist imperial remnant.

PA.jpg

Pentastar Patrol trooper

The Pentastar Alignment threat to the New Republic is currently assessed as low.

5. Dark Side cults (DC)

Several Dark side cults have sprung up in recent years.

DC1.jpg

Dark side cult „Blades of Malgus“ warrior. Armed and Dangerous. Do not engage! Report sightings to High Command.

The threat of Dark Side cults to the New Republic is currently assessed as medium.

6. Traitors

Among the NRSC personnel might be persons with traitorous tendencies and secret imperial sympathizers.
NRSC1.jpg

This is General Baddus, former commanding officer of the NRSC marine detachment. He sold military secrets to the TIC. When apprehended he had still the Calamari Flan he recieved from TIC.

The threat of Traitors to the New Republic is currently assessed as medium.

Report suspicious behavior to your security officer!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Collect them all:

IRCMF.jpg

Presented factions: TIC (first row), SCS (second row), DC, PA, NRSC

Spoiler

Wolf Squad.jpg

Edited by goatman461
added Spoiler

1 hour ago, Darth Bjorn said:

Although creative I'm not a fan of the overly long legs.. :tongue: I'm a fan of the Archeologist - that's a nice fig.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Commander Aufik said:

Is the woman in the first pick inspired by the henchman from Kingsman? That archeologist is just wonderful.

No, I have never seen the Kingsman movie.

Thank you!

Either that TIC Intelligence Officer is really tall, or that Death Trooper is too short! I really like that gun you made for the Crimsec trooper. I love that you made a Pyerce Stormtrooper. And that pearl blue 1x1 round works so well as Mon Cala Flan, totally stealing that!

Some great figures mixed in here, a few call out figures to me are the archaeologist and PA figures,
Nice work!