Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

Get a STRONGHOLD for your pirates

Pirate Strongholds

Pirates need a safe haven to moor their ships and store their booty so here's your chance to get a pirate stronghold!

(All hyperlinks in this post link to eBay or eBay Auctions)

6273 Rock Island Refuge

Under £20 - FABULOUS PRICE!!!

6f74_1.JPG

CLICK HERE to place a bid!

6270 Forbidden Island with box

Under £20 and NO BIDS!!!

1d38_1.JPG

6253 Shipwreck Hideout MISB

BUY IT NOW for under $40!!!

zlp5.jpg

6270 Forbidden Island

Under $25 - WHAT THE???

341b_1.JPG

6270 Forbidden Island

Under $20 - WHAT THE???

221748227_tp.jpg

6270 Forbidden Island

Around $15 Aussie Dollars - CHEEEEEEAP!

ea3a_1.JPG

6270 Forbidden Island

Box included - BUY IT NOW!!!

ed81_1.JPG

6270 Forbidden Island

Box included - BUY IT NOW!!!

6f3d_1.JPG

6260 Shipwreck Island MISB

BUY IT NOW!!! Or make an offer

568e_1.JPG

56e2_1.JPG

6249 Pirates Ambush With Box

BUY IT NOW!!!

91fa_1.JPG

6270 Forbidden Island

A MUST HAVE SET!!!

ed81_1.JPG

6270 Forbidden Island

The first pirate stronghold

e08b_1.JPG

e4d5_1.JPG

6279 Skull Island

BUY IT NOW for under $50!

300229.jpg

6253 Shipwreck Hideout MISB

BUY IT NOW!!!

61c2_1.JPG

6279 Skull Harbor

BUY IT NOW!!!

e0a7_1_sbl.JPG

6260 Shipwreck Island

BUY IT NOW!!! Or make an offer

2914_1.JPG

6279 Skull Island

Make an offer or BUY IT NOW!!!

BA07627405504724A4D01E7C591C4DD2.jpg

6279 Skull Island

BUY IT NOW

6279.jpg

Want MOOOORE Auctions???

Scroll to the bottom of the forum and make sure Advertisements are Turned ON. There will be more auctions than you can possibly bid on!

DISCLAIMER: The Administration of Classic-Pirates.com and Eurobricks is in no way accountable for this eBay auction or any eBay auction advertised in our forum or website. The advertisements are presented for your convenience and therefore it is YOUR responsibility to contact the seller to negotiate postage rates or pose any queries you have regarding the auction. Classic-Pirates.com will not accept responsibility for any action taken by any eBay seller.

The lowest one available at Bricklink (from a US vendor) is $89 US.

Ebay did not have a complete one available by itself. Lugnet says that

retail price for the set was $73 US.

However, I would strongly recommend getting the set through Ebay if

possible. There shouldn't be a lot of demand for this set. (At least I

didn't find it too popular when I won the ebay auction several years back).

I hope that helps, even slightly.

Ben Medinets

The lowest one available at Bricklink (from a US vendor) is $89 US.

Ebay did not have a complete one available by itself. Lugnet says that

retail price for the set was $73 US.

However, I would strongly recommend getting the set through Ebay if

possible. There shouldn't be a lot of demand for this set. (At least I

didn't find it too popular when I won the ebay auction several years back).

I hope that helps, even slightly.

Ben Medinets

Thanks for the information!

Problem is this set is rarely on eBay and I've only ever seen 4 in about the past 2 years. The problem I face is I live in Australia so it costs me an extra $US15-20 for postage. Since I don't have a credit or visa card it costs me another US$5 for a money which signigantly adds to this price.

I have noticed demand for some Pirate Lego set has somewhat increased over the past couple of years. In Australia sets like these are popular and people will bid quite generously on them. Especially if they're MISB or include Box and Instructions.

Whoof. Sometimes I'd just like to devote my time (but mostly money) to one theme, because from the Star Wars, Agents, and who knows what else I have no money for this... But dang, it's such a beautiful set. :pir_bawling:

Thanks Phes!

Imperial Trading post would be nice....

Of course, if any, I said ANY, of those cannons shoot, that would be even nicer. Dang American toy rules, that's why we lost shooting cannons and magnets over here. Too many complaints!

You're most welcome Stash2sixx!

The Imperial Trading Post is located in the UK so it's highly likely that it will have firing cannons.

I've RECHARGED this thread with all new auctions!!!

That depends...

Firstly it depends on

1) How far away the LEGO is located. Usually the further the more it will cost to send to you and the longer it takes to arrive.

2) The exchange rate. It's definitely cheaper to buy in countries with a lower exchange rate.

If you like your LEGO delivered immediately than no, it's not convenient, but if you're happy to wait upto 8 weeks then you can get some good deals if you're prepared to wait for them.

I live in Finland and got my BSB via UK ebay, the package arrived in 4 days so that is fast!

Postage charges are also cheap if both if both seller and buyer live inside EU

Hmmm, these look good, but I'm not sure as to whether or not I should bid. They look a little too good to be true (with prices for these soaring on Bricklink, reaching only $10 here), for as the saying goes, there's no free lunch.

eBay and BrickLink are two completely different websites and what happens on BrickLink has no effect on eBay.

If you're in doubt of an eBay auction then examine the pictures, auction description and seller feedback thoroughly, and don't be afraid to ask the seller questions.

Generally UK Pirate LEGO eBay auctions perform poorly so it's not unusual to see such low prices - I have no idea why more Europeans don't take advantage of this.

eBay and BrickLink are two completely different websites and what happens on BrickLink has no effect on eBay.

If you're in doubt of an eBay auction then examine the pictures, auction description and seller feedback thoroughly, and don't be afraid to ask the seller questions.

Generally UK Pirate LEGO eBay auctions perform poorly so it's not unusual to see such low prices - I have no idea why more Europeans don't take advantage of this.

I know that! I never said that it had an affect on ebay! I know I' angry, it's just I lost one of those auctions by $1! ARGGHH!

At a nice price so don't delay, bid today!

You could've been a true salesman Mr Slogan! :pir-tongue:

That Eldorado Fortress for $50.00!! Those prizes are truly crazy.

Mightily tempting. It's time to count my money!

I love this set. I remember when my parents bought me this set... I was soooo young. They had to build it for me. It was probably 1991 or 1992. I still have it too, Great set. Lots of memories with this one.

Well you're a lucky laddie! My parents never bought me anything that big when I was kiddie. :pir_bawling:

Ah well... I've made up for it well and truly since!

Hold out and save your money! It's only 4 more months til' the new pirates.... :pir_bawling:

WHY TEASE US, LEGO, WHY?!?!

I know! It seems only us Aussies have any sense! :pir_laugh2:

I'd prefer that not to be the case so I could acquire more Pirate LEGO for less! Not that I acquire much for myself these days - it all goes into prize pools...

Hmmm. I might watch this one. Not that I am going to buy it now, but I don't have this set and I want to see the average price of a few auctions so I know if I am being ripped off should I decide to buy one.

Hmmm. I might watch this one. Not that I am going to buy it now, but I don't have this set and I want to see the average price of a few auctions so I know if I am being ripped off should I decide to buy one.

I bought one for 30 euros (= approx. 42,5 US dollars) That was including instructions but only the front of the box (the Megablock who sold it to me cut it out?!)

I have made better deals though, especcialy into Germany, which is THE PARADISE for legofans...(There simply doesnt live one collecter in Germany...or at least not much :pir-classic: )

I've notice in Europe the prices for Pirate LEGO tend extremely low, particular in Germany and Belgium. So if you live in Europe you can feast on bargains we certainly don't see often in this part of the world.

I just picked up a 1729 Barnacle Bay on Belgian kapaza.be for only 5 euro (+5 for S&H)

Too bad there are only limited Lego-sellers down here, but if there is one, I mostly do some great bussiness with them. Kapaza is a lot cheaper then eBay in most cases.

Most of them just don't know the prizes of discontinued Pirates Lego...lucky for us that is.

Ooooh, I might get the 6273 Rock Island Refuge......nevermind...it only has 18 minutes left and I'm actually to busy to be in a bidding war... :P

Lego12

I've notice in Europe the prices for Pirate LEGO tend extremely low, particular in Germany and Belgium. So if you live in Europe you can feast on bargains we certainly don't see often in this part of the world.

The price aint to bad but certainly not cheap ( atleast not for me).

A couple of days ago , I bought : pirate mini figures (6251) , harbor sentry (6245) and last but certainly not least , lagoon lock-up (6267) .

All that for 30 €. This is a good buy for me and I intent to sell the pirate minifigs to get a little bit money back. + I don't really like pirates , only guards !!!