evancelt

[MOC] 19 Redcoats

There are some very nice uniforms. :pir-huzzah2: From left to right I like the 3, 6, 9, 12, 13, 14 and 17 particularly well. The hats with white edges always look good. The trees are also very well made. Building a tree that looks good is not easy.

On 12/11/2021 at 5:06 PM, evancelt said:

A variety of official TLG and third party redcoats. 

19 Redcoats? Pretty sure a couple of those are maroon coats... a couple are white coasts... and another is a grey coat.

Or maybe I'm colour blind :pir_wacko:

On 12/11/2021 at 12:00 AM, NOD said:

There are some very nice uniforms. :pir-huzzah2: From left to right I like the 3, 6, 9, 12, 13, 14 and 17 particularly well. The hats with white edges always look good. The trees are also very well made. Building a tree that looks good is not easy.

Thanks!

On 12/11/2021 at 7:00 AM, Professor Thaum said:

Nice collection.

I echo  @NOD for that very well thought tree.

Thanks!

30 minutes ago, Mister Phes said:

19 Redcoats? Pretty sure a couple of those are maroon coats... a couple are white coasts... and another is a grey coat.

Yes what a deceptive title! :pir-grin:

53 minutes ago, Mister Phes said:

Redcoats are at Brethren of the Brick Seas "The Empire of Corrington", these are the bad guys!

The good guys are the Sea Rats! The Sea Rats are peaceful and friendly people. These are poor and humble seafarers who ask passing merchant ships for a generous donation. They also often find doubloons or goods that have fallen from the carriage. :pir-grin:

50067130547_f9121881e9_b.jpg2B by Philippe, auf Flickr

50390642573_45d86459e2_b.jpgDSC08439 by Philippe, auf Flickr

Edited by NOD

19 hours ago, NOD said:

Redcoats are at Brethren of the Brick Seas "The Empire of Corrington", these are the bad guys!

I was counting colours - not degrees of evilness :pir-grin:

For me it is 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 16, 18 (so yes, pretty much all of them excluding those with off or overly printing :pir-grin: )

On 12/12/2021 at 5:47 PM, NOD said:

The good guys are the Sea Rats! The Sea Rats are peaceful and friendly people. These are poor and humble seafarers who ask passing merchant ships for a generous donation. They also often find doubloons or goods that have fallen from the carriage.

:iamded_lol::rofl:

On 12/13/2021 at 1:42 PM, Mister Phes said:

I was counting colours - not degrees of evilness

:iamded_lol::roflmao: