Jack Sassy

[MOC] "Brick-Terre Tavern" by The Plastic Brick

"Brick-Terre Tavern" by The Plastic Brick

This MOC is designed with play in mind, so it is sturdy and provides access to the interior rooms. The building opens in the back and reveals a variety of scenes.

I really enjoy the color scheme, brick arches, balcony and the details of interior. The little nook table with Redbeard is my favorite, though.

Front

Back Open

Admiral Broadside Loft

Redbeard Nook

More pictures available in Flickr album:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/theplasticbrick/albums/72157720137483584

3 hours ago, 1963maniac said:

I'm not familiar with that railing on the second floor. Which set does it come from or what is the part number?

I thought I was familiar with such part but turns out that only halfly - it is a fake part that I have seen before. Never appeared in any Lego sets but looks like somthing from 80s.

HTB1HLeni3aTBuNjSszfq6xgfpXaO.jpg

Just search "Lego 1x6 railing" on internet and it will offer ye few of them on sites such as Aliexpress...

I dig how the arches have just the right amount of studs to give them some texture.

Very nice tavern! :pir-huzzah2: I like the entrance area with the columns and protruding arches. The large balcony with the railing also looks good. Nice decorations on the windows and doors. The interior is varied and interesting. As it was built, other buildings can be added directly to the left and right.

What a nice tavern! Being "fold-able" (thus playable) is really great, especially the staircase. I really like the colors and minifig choices and that railing is superb! I wish TLG would made such an elegant piece.

Well, I like this tavern a lot! Just imagine all the action that could happen here. Instead of being on different floors, Broadside and Redbeard should sit together and have a nice conversation for a change. :pir-tongue:

Those front arches are really well done, and the whole building just screams "I'm part of a larger city". :pir_laugh2: