Sign in to follow this  
Feuer Zug

[GBW] - Presentation - PDSRE - Field Marshal B.I.G. televised speech

In a highly anticipated speech, Field Marshal Baran Igor Galkin, the premier of the PDSRE, announces his support of the Kriviyat League of Republics. “My glorious minifigs, today, I, your glorious premier, have dispatched a contingent of our finest forces to aid in the KLR’s rebuilding of the nation of Soalon. As many of you know, for years, the corrupt Yankee dogs running Soalon crushed your brothers and sisters underneath their capitalist boot. Freed of this oppression, the people of Soalon have cried out for our aid. For those seeking a better life in Soalon, we hear your cry and the PDSRE is answering the call!”

51732800632_f6f3e09d09_z.jpg

Much applause is heard from the legions of forces formed up in the grand plaza under Field Marshal B.I.G.’s watchful gaze.

51732800622_faf95dc395_z.jpg

3 hours ago, Brickwolf said:

Good presentation build!

2 hours ago, SATSOK said:

nice build of the flag

loved the text :poke:

1 hour ago, ParmBrick said:

Nice! Simple and clever, the Baron Von Baron head always works! xD

Again, thank you for the kind words all. I love the Baron Von Baron head for times when I need somebody you KNOW has to be evil.

3 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

Excellent one, I love the anvil desk with the giant flag at the back, very USSR !

Thanks. I'm trying to go with a iron fist Soviet style with some North Korean/evil megalomaniac flair thrown in. Totally over the top and tongue in cheek.