BardDandelion

Viking Village

Hi, wanted to present my Viking Village diorama.

It was built last year as a part of Zbudujmy To! LUG collab project. I made 16 BP - sea, beach, cliff, buildings and jarl's longhouse.

Hope you guys enjoy it. ;)

Viking Village

Viking Village

Viking Village

Viking Village

Viking Village

Viking VillageViking Village

Viking Village

Viking Village

That looks fantastic. The snow in particular looks very real, compared to the highly aligned snow that sometimes happens in builds. There is also a lot of action going on. The only part I'm not a fan of is the apex of the roof (I think the fourth picture) where the joins don't quite look right.

It would also be good to see the whole diorama at once. Individually the builds look great, but I reckon they are even better as a complete scene.

Excellent! :pir-love:

I like the village with the different buildings very much. The horse-drawn sleigh and Viking ship are also well built. The selection of minifigures is great.

Rally nice. The first pic reminds me a lot of the hall in the film Beowulf (not the series) - have you ever watched it? Also really like the rocks and the path leading to it :sweet:

This is absolutely amazing! Some great buildings, great atmosphere, and great figs.

Amazing! Such an eye for detail without it being too cluttered. The layout feels very organic. Nothing but praises.. well except the horned helmets, but that's on LEGO :laugh:

I love the great variety of buildings and activities represented, all with excellent detail.  Very fun!