Sign in to follow this  
Jefry Been

Jessica Rabbit: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.

- Jessica's the love of my life. The apple of my eye. The cream in my coffee.

- Well you better start drinking it black

__________________________________________________________________________________

I guess only the lazy haven't heard or seen this masterpiece, created by Touchstone Pictures in collaboration with Steven Spielberg and Robert Zemeckis - 1988's toon-noir Who Framed Roger Rabbit

Jessica Rabbit is Roger Rabbit's human wife. 
In the film, she is a sultry-but-moral cartoon actress and singer at a Los Angeles supper club called the Ink and Paint Club.

Kathleen Turner was the speaking voice of this femme fatale, intoning the famous line, "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way." Amy Irving provided Jessica Rabbit's singing voice in the scene in which the character first appears in the movie.

___________________________________________________________________________________

In my work i imagined how the Roger Rabbit could express his love to Jessica. May be by creating a  mural on a wall) 

Jessica RebbitJessica RebbitRoger Rabbit

The whole work consist of 2426 parts.

Th-Th-Th-That's All, Folks!

I think you'll get more traction in Special Themes were art style builds are more common, since LEGO doesn't have a license for the WFRR line it doesn't really fit in the licensed themes.  Though the argument could be made there is a Looney Tunes CMF line, I don't think that would really qualify enough to get the fans you are looking for.

Really neat mosaic of Jessica! 

Not a fan of lego-art/mosaic stuff, but this is a great take on it. Using it as a wall-painting instantly works for me lol. Anyway funny Roger as well. Great movie too. 

Thanks for comments, guys! I was trying to enter with this work as iDeas project, but was rejected with interesting answer from LEGO:

Thanks for comments, guys! I was trying to enter with this work as iDeas project, but was rejected with interesting answer from LEGO:

Unfortunately, we’ve had to return your submission, Brick Build Mural of Jessica Rabbit. "I'm Not Bad. I'm Just Drawn That Way.", to you for further revisions in order to comply with the Product Idea Guidelines, Contest Rules or Activity Rules. We could not approve your submission for the following reason:

1. Unfortunately, your Product Idea requests the release of a model or concept that overlaps with an announced or currently active third party licensed property (IP) 'LEGO Art/Mosaic' that exists within The LEGO Group's product range. For a list of such licenses please refer here

Our Project Guidelines and House Rules (implemented on the 5th of April, 2017) state that since The LEGO Group currently produces a set/playtheme based on this third party licensed property, we will no longer accept any new submissions to LEGO Ideas based on these licensed properties.

Please note that submissions based on active third party licensed properties (i.e. Star Wars) submitted before this rule was introduced, will not be removed.

We're sorry to be the bearers of this disappointing news.... bla...bla next.

So, can someone explain how mosaicas itself can be a subject of licence property? It is just a way (technic) of using Lego elements. After this automatical answer they dont reply on my question.

Okay, I have changed work and build Jessica with bricks only (brick on top), and reenter it , but the answer was the same(

Edited by Jefry Been