Dreamweb

[MOC] La Volonté - my new ship, finally on active duty

On 12/1/2021 at 7:38 PM, Dreamweb said:

A close-up of the figurehead:

03.jpg

Ha ha! They made the naughty wench sit on the stern and get sea spray in her hair :pir-grin:

17 hours ago, Marooned Marin said:

Ohhh this is clever! To use the gym floor mat puzzle as the sea.

Then there was also the summer exhibition organised by LugPol, where we used printed water instead. The same will be used as the sea at this month's exhibition. :pir-classic:

Edited by Dreamweb

Nice ship. I like the lines on the stem of the ship. Those big pieces there are really well integrated. And the square 'box' at the stern above the rudder goes well too, especially with how the shape of the hull welds into the cabin part.
Was this bychance a feature of ships plying the Baltic Sea?

On 12/4/2021 at 7:26 PM, GeoBrick said:

Was this bychance a feature of ships plying the Baltic Sea?

Seriously, I have no idea. I never tried to be historically accurate. All my ships exist in a fantasy world. Actually, although my comic series is currently on hold, I consider all my MOCs as existing in the same "universe" as that story. Which in fact does not take place in our world's past. :classic:

Thanks for the comment, I'm glad you like it!

On 12/2/2021 at 11:20 PM, Dreamweb said:

I definitely will.

In the meantime, this is what it looked like back in April (four of those ships were mine, the other two and the islands were built by other AFOLs - all great stuff). I took this photo shortly after the exhibition ended and just before collecting the models (this only shows the part with Pirates, the whole exhibition was much bigger, with trains and town and Star Wars and a lot more):

Do you have more photos of the upper left bluecoat ship?

On 12/17/2021 at 9:43 PM, Brickander Brickumnus said:

Do you have more photos of the upper left bluecoat ship?

The ship is called Anne's Mercy and it was built by BHs (tantiss_by_bhs on Instagram). He didn't make any official galleries of that ship, but you can see some more images here:

IMG_1692IMG_1693IMG_1691

You can also take a better look at his tavern which was a part of that exhibition. He made quite a nice gallery of it, which you can see here (in fact those three pics of the ship are there too):

https://www.flickr.com/photos/127227004@N08/albums/72157715281118448

Just a little teaser image of the tavern: :pir-classic:

Violin scherzo_2

Edited by Dreamweb

5 hours ago, Dreamweb said:

The ship is called Anne's Mercy and it was built by BHs (tantiss_by_bhs on Instagram). He didn't make any official galleries of that ship, but you can see some more images here:

You can also take a better look at his tavern which was a part of that exhibition. He made quite a nice gallery of it, which you can see here (in fact those three pics of the ship are there too):

https://www.flickr.com/photos/127227004@N08/albums/72157715281118448

Very nice creations!

Thanks for the share!

:pir-huzzah2: