Aurore

[Freebuild] Embervale Advent Calendar 2021 - Heroic Fantasy

2 hours ago, williejm said:

I’m choosing to interpret this as a happy, live crab, having some fruit and ice cream whilst getting wheeled around for fun. 🦀🍦

...and that's even entirely possible. We're after all talking about guys who, in their very first adventure, have chosen to adopt the monster who was terrorising the village. So why not adopt the crab too, and try to feed it the lemon and mayonnaise? :shark:

Edited by Aurore

Love all the little details (especially the lemon)!

@williejm As for the crab’s situation, let’s meet in the middle and say that the crab is both alive and being served as a lovely meal. I imagine that Goblin cuisine has a tradition wherein anyone who wants to eat the crab must defeat it in hand-to-claw combat first. Our crab is on a lifelong winning streak - who will defeat him?

Day 24 - Feasting Table

51770858482_bb33920c7a.jpg

Dresghar: "This is the season for merry family gatherings!"
Alrune: "Huh. It's that Santa guy humans talk about who has the right idea: visit people only once a year."

Note: shamlessly borrowed from Victor Borge.

51770858977_442c5de702_b.jpg

I wish you all a season that's merry and bright! 

Edited by Aurore

Love how that table turned out! It’s neat to see those 1x1 reddish brown “stadium” pieces on the table’s “legs”. I also like the green wreath near the candelabra! 

Following this advent calendar was a joy from start to finish. Merry Christmas!

Great way to end the series, fun variety of food!  I need to get me one of those cheese slope cheeses...

Happy New Year to you @Aurore, thanks for sharing your world of creations. Have fun scouring the new 2022 sets for all the great new parts!

Can we find an excuse for you to do another one during the year? An Easter or Pentecost calendar perhaps? :D

@socalbricks I just used Flickr's code for sharing a photo as a 100x100 vignette, and replaced the link to Flickr with the link to the forum comment! 

I'm late to the game, but as always, your figures are top rate.  Love all the ideas and details.  Great job!