Sign in to follow this  
the Inventor

[MOC] Elena's Herb shop

On the corner of marketstreet and kinglane stands Elena's small corner herb store.
Elena is a well known herbalist and is always traveling between the city and the woods and fields to gather herbs.

Build for the vignette (12×12) categorie of Brickscalibur.

51710383687_f8b2ffa25b_b.jpg

Elena's Herb shop by Ids, on Flickr

Edited by the Inventor

Nice build here.  I like the wood work and stone work together.  I like the black and red roof too.  

@MayItBe Thanks for the comment, yes a roller skate make a perfect door handle.

@zoth33 Thanks, the roof is actually brown and black, I have color corrected the photo, it was a bit too yellow for my taste comparing it to the actual model (that's what you get for taking pictures with lamp light when its dark outside).

Beautiful little build there, the inventor. I'm most fond of the upper floor and roof for the colors. In comparison, the ground floor's bluish gray walls look perhaps too monotone? Might compare better if there was some dark bluish gray pieces here and there? The greebling on the ground floor walls make partly up for it though. And the sideways windows on both the entrance and side walls' window fit in well.
I'm curious as in what set Elena's torso can be found? I can't remember ever seeing it before...

Edited by GeoBrick

@GeoBrick Thanks, and I see what you mean about the lower wall, only with those SNOT bricks you have less space for other colours without it looking a bit strange, maybe if I designed some part differently it would better fit.

The torso can be found in this collectible minifigure: https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?S=col09-15