800x261.jpg

Welcome to my garage LEGO!!!

Hello! My name is Michael. I'm a Builder from Russia, I love muscle cars!

Hummer H1 1992

Hello everyone! So I have completed my next project, the merger of technology and system!

This time I have collected a living legend of Hummer H1!

Description:

- Drive - 2L motors
- Steering - Servo
- Power Supply - Small BB
- Independent suspension
- The steering wheel turns with the wheels
- Open the doors, hood...
- Well-designed interior and space under the hood
- About 2000 parts

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lego_muscle_garage/

Join my group in VK: https://vk.com/legomusclegarage

All photos on the link: https://bricksafe.com/pages/Michael217/hummer-h1-1992

1280x854.jpg1280x854.jpg1280x820.jpg1280x755.jpg1280x854.jpg1280x854.jpg

Enjoy your viewing! Rate, comment! Thanks!)

Extraordinary build. My favorite Hummer (the only problem with this version is having portal axle hubs :hmpf_bad:).

Looks really great, nice combination of technic and system! I have been playing with the idea of a hummer for a while too, but more along the technic line.

I wonder if using plates for the bodywork adds much weight. Are the doors fully brick built, or are they like hollow under the plates? How much does it weigh altogether?

Absolutely awesome build! The attention to details combined with the functions are brilliant! Even though I'm not a big Hummer fan, I love this creation! 

Awesome build and looks! How did you connect the wheel axles to the differential? Using CV joint from the hub and then U joint? If so, how do you keep the differential in place? I tried to build the front axle for the Ford Raptor RC mod in the same width but couldn't make it fit and had to place the differential longitudinal in the end.

37 minutes ago, Arie said:

Awesome build and looks! How did you connect the wheel axles to the differential? Using CV joint from the hub and then U joint? If so, how do you keep the differential in place? I tried to build the front axle for the Ford Raptor RC mod in the same width but couldn't make it fit and had to place the differential longitudinal in the end.

Thanks! It's very simple, the differential is held by 4 Bionicle balls. Here is an example in the photo. Nothing slips or crunches!

X02JYN58--k.jpg?size=2560x1920&quality=9

Edited by Michael217

10 minutes ago, Michael217 said:

It's very simple, the differential is held by 4 Bionicle balls. Here is an example in the photo. Nothing slips or crunches!

That's just brilliant, thanks for sharing!

14 hours ago, Arie said:

That's just brilliant, thanks for sharing!

Yeah, that's great! I'll keep it in mind!

15 hours ago, Michael217 said:

Thanks! It's very simple, the differential is held by 4 Bionicle balls. Here is an example in the photo. Nothing slips or crunches!

Brilliant idea! Maybe I'll make use of that myself someday, and give credit of course :))

On 11/28/2021 at 11:31 PM, gyenesvi said:

Looks really great, nice combination of technic and system! I have been playing with the idea of a hummer for a while too, but more along the technic line.

I wonder if using plates for the bodywork adds much weight. Are the doors fully brick built, or are they like hollow under the plates? How much does it weigh altogether? 

Thanks! The doors and body are completely assembled from the system. Weight with motors and battery pack, about 2 kg