MaximB

[MOC] Harry's Pottery

And here is the famous china shop of my town.
Here you can buy high quality cookware not only for everyday use, but also for a special occasion!
But sometimes you should pay more attention to the packaging.

51710823854_2128dbae4e_c.jpgHarry's Pottery by Maxim Baybakov, on Flickr

51714914487_53e133aa00_c.jpgHarry's Pottery by Maxim Baybakov, on Flickr

51716373534_b915e52aa2_c.jpgHarry's Pottery by Maxim Baybakov, on Flickr

Harry's Pottery. Facade technique

51727283724_dd7858ebbb_c.jpgby Maxim Baybakov, on Flickr

Edited by MaximB

That is one sweet facade. The upper floors subtle gap-less protrusion is most excellent. As with your previous builds one must look closely to see the absolute mastery of parts and SNOT techniques utilized. Very clean and classy creation. Fantastic MOC!

That is clever to the max. Even the box opening on the bottom is clever part usage. Well done!

That's nice. It's 'simple' (two main colors) and elegant but very detailed. I love the use of windshields for the windows and that curve around them is just a few pieces and stunning.

On 11/28/2021 at 7:32 PM, koalayummies said:

That is one sweet facade. The upper floors subtle gap-less protrusion is most excellent. As with your previous builds one must look closely to see the absolute mastery of parts and SNOT techniques utilized. Very clean and classy creation. Fantastic MOC!

Thank you! I'm glad you like it.

On 11/29/2021 at 7:06 PM, TheLegoDr said:

That is clever to the max. Even the box opening on the bottom is clever part usage. Well done!

Thank you! I'm glad to hear that.

23 hours ago, Maple said:

That's nice. It's 'simple' (two main colors) and elegant but very detailed. I love the use of windshields for the windows and that curve around them is just a few pieces and stunning.

Thank you! I was worring about "greyness" of the building, but not the all have to be colourfull. I'm glad you also liked.

I like your very elegant build, especially simple yet beautiful shop windows. Well done!

On 11/30/2021 at 11:46 PM, sveder said:

I like your very elegant build, especially simple yet beautiful shop windows. Well done!

Thank you!!