-Grevling Manor
-House Raising Party
-Survival
-Grevling Manor Great Hall
-Alistair's Forest Lair
-Farmer Gyles Mill
-Mitgardian Watchtower of Treacleheim
-Gates of Treacleheim

Alistair had been harrowing Mitgardian farms for a few years now. But the minotaurs weren't making as much progress on their mission as he had hoped.

Alliance At Autumn Arbor

His men all agreed that the humans needed to be stopped from using beasts as their servants. But with not enough resources at their disposal they needed help. So Alistair reached out to someone he thought would be sympathetic to their cause.

As others have said, the roof is excellent. I especially like the use of that triangular piece in the centre. Tricky to use. Was it the seed part for your build?

I wasn’t familiarise with the backstory but like this concept. Get the centaurs involved!

I like the dome structure.  I assume it's free floating on the SNOT base?  The base looks good like that too.  Seems like a lot of angle work to make the roof look round!  I'd be interested to see the inside of the dome too, since it's a bit dark, but I suppose you wanted it that way for the story.  The colors are great, and you use the leaf pieces to great fall effect!

Edited by Grover