Isaiah990

Why I love playing with Lego

Ever since I was a kid, I loved lego because of how customizable it is. Lego has sets and figures of Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, knights, ninjas, pirates, Batman, etc. Even if they don't officially have products you want, you can create them with bricks. There's a service that lets you custom paint figures with any design you want. It looks great for stop-motion animated movies. Most toy companies don't have that level of flexibility. You might have to design your own sets and props from scratch.

It is good to hear how much you enjoy LEGO, always love a great story, however there are numerous threads on this subject, in fact one on this very page. So I wouldn't be surprised if yours gets little or no attention.

No need to lose any sleep over it though, lol, I'm a conformist! and have fun.

Fun fact, LEGO significantly changed my life and may have very well have saved it. That is why I love LEGO.

Lol, so weird, what I said was censored, not at all inappropriate language. Oh well.

2 hours ago, Johnny1360 said:

Lol, so weird, what I said was censored, not at all inappropriate language. Oh well.

That is an old one! There was a while when a member signed off with it and everyone started to copy it and all the staff got sick of arguments about "copying" or whatever "cringe" was called back in 2009... So we just put that into the censor.

Keep on Bricking, right?

3 hours ago, Johnny1360 said:

It is good to hear how much you enjoy LEGO, always love a great story, however there are numerous threads on this subject, in fact one on this very page. So I wouldn't be surprised if yours gets little or no attention.

No need to lose any sleep over it though, lol, I'm a conformist! and have fun.

Fun fact, LEGO significantly changed my life and may have very well have saved it. That is why I love LEGO.

Why do you love Lego?