Follows Closely

[MOC] Sikes Guns n Ammo

Sike has had many failed business in the past. His biggest failure was Sike Costumes. However, he is now running two successful businesses out of his three story building that is located next to the city Police Station.

51704189821_7c83aacfeb_c_d.jpg

He has a gun shop on the first floor where he has over 50 guns and hundreds of boxes of ammo in stock. This business is in the black, but it is more of a front than his primary focus.

51704190121_b00797043b_c_d.jpg

Sike's apartment is on the second floor where he relaxes and streams his favorite shows.

51703394842_5756388ce2_c_d.jpg

Sike spends his evenings working in his lab on the top floor, where he produces the towns best "blue sky candy." This is by far his most thriving business.

51705079600_93174d3f91_c_d.jpg

More pictures can be found on Flickr

Edited by Follows Closely

Good looking build. I like the hinged wall with the offerings. Working his "side" business right next to the constabulary is cheeky.

I like it!  Great work on the gun walls! I bet that was a bunch of trial and error making them all fit. I cant stop staring at the roof details, they look great!  Also, a fun story you have that goes along with your build!