7 hours ago, Jim said:

Simple can be a beautiful thing. Or to quote a wise man from the past:

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"

And yes, I agree with the building steps. I could not care less for a speed build, but highlighting the different stages of the build and telling something about it awesome. That's exactly the level of detail I'm looking for.

I could not agree more :thumbup:

Happy to join the chorus and say congratulations! :pir-sweet: Besides the excellent content, I think your voice is very soothing as well. You could start another channel narrating paint drying and still get tons of subscribers! :pir_laugh2:

44 minutes ago, astyanax said:

Happy to join the chorus and say congratulations! :pir-sweet: Besides the excellent content, I think your voice is very soothing as well. You could start another channel narrating paint drying and still get tons of subscribers! :pir_laugh2:

Lol, that's nice to hear, especially considering the complaints I receive from my fellow countrymen for my "very audible" Hungarian accent :)

35 minutes ago, kbalage said:

the complaints I receive from my fellow countrymen for my "very audible" Hungarian accent :)

I barely hear any accent from your pronunciations, except the frequent "s" substitution for the "th" sound, like /sree/ for 3.

Congrats … best Technic channel by far. As a Brit I can tell you I can perfectly understand what you’re saying.👍

Edited by Seasider

Long time no see, but what a better reason to log in again to say congratulations for reaching this milestone! :classic: 

I am glad to see your growth from the beginnings, the hard work definitely shows in the content. :thumbup:

Congratulations! In addition to what others have said, the thing I like about your videos is that you put an effort, interest and inspiration in making them and it shines. Many other channels sometime seem to produce reviews just to upload a new video, get views, comments, etc. In your content, your genuine interest shows up and that's what I like the most. You take time to dig into the issues which interest you and educate us. You do your research. That's awesome!

A good channel is about content, not about subs. I really hope passing 100k won't change that. Keep it up! Super happy for you!

5 hours ago, proran said:

You take time to dig into the issues which interest you and educate us. You do your research. That's awesome!

Very well said. YouTube has plenty of good Lego reviewers, but few go beyond that without resorting to clickbait or gimmicks ("watch Lego twist a F150 drive axle!"). The RacingBrick channel always delivers good content, and is very informative.

@kbalage  Congratulations on the milestone, please continue the same way and you'll be celebrating another one soon.

Congrats! Racing Brick along with the Brick Experiment Channel are the only Lego channels on Youtube I care to regularly follow.

I don’t normally do video reviews, but @kbalage yours are the exceptions.  Presentation is top marks and your voice is awesome.  Being easy on the eyes doesn’t hurt either 😆

15 hours ago, proran said:

Congratulations! In addition to what others have said, the thing I like about your videos is that you put an effort, interest and inspiration in making them and it shines. Many other channels sometime seem to produce reviews just to upload a new video, get views, comments, etc. In your content, your genuine interest shows up and that's what I like the most. You take time to dig into the issues which interest you and educate us. You do your research. That's awesome!

A good channel is about content, not about subs. I really hope passing 100k won't change that. Keep it up! Super happy for you!

Well spoken! This comment hits the nail on the head.