I have split the post into a separate topic. This deserves a topic :wink: 

Hands down the best LEGO Technic channel on Youtube. Congrats buddy, you've earned it!

Congratulations both on the channel and the new house, I know it's not easy to find a good one around here nowadays. Building a new lego room must be a lot of fun (and work)!

27 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Not Sariel? :laugh:

That is a personal preference. I prefer the videos Balasz makes. Full of information, clearly explained in a personal way. That's what I am looking for in a channel.

14 minutes ago, Jim said:

That is a personal preference. I prefer the videos Balasz makes. Full of information, clearly explained in a personal way. That's what I am looking for in a channel.

Not to turn this into a fanboy war, but I completely agree. 

Congrats @kbalage!

Edited by sm1995

Congratulations @kbalage !

I really like your reviews and honest opinions and your kind of non-biased way of explaining. Can't express this better, but it feels have a very balanced mindset regarding technic sets :-)

Congratulations Balazs! Your channel is the only YouTube channel I subscribed to.

I'm still grateful for the video you made about my 42099 B model!

Cheers!

Woah it's a topic I really did not expect to appear, thank you very much guys for the nice words! I'm really glad you enjoy the content, hope I won't disappoint you in the future either :) 

1 minute ago, kbalage said:

Woah it's a topic I really did not expect to appear, thank you very much guys for the nice words! I'm really glad you enjoy the content, hope I won't disappoint you in the future either :) 

Congratulations; as I pointed long ago I really like your simple and honest reviews showing finished steps and integrate them... I could quote @Jim when he wrote simple in the most positive way, simple as beautiful.

Praise buddy and thenks in advance for future reviews (which I know will appear very soon...)

Congrats @kbalage well deserved Balasz!

Your channel is the best Lego channel!! Thanks for all the effort you and your family put in these positive, informative and interesting videos!

13 minutes ago, 1gor said:

Congratulations; as I pointed long ago I really like your simple and honest reviews showing finished steps and integrate them... I could quote @Jim when he wrote simple in the most positive way, simple as beautiful.

Simple can be a beautiful thing. Or to quote a wise man from the past:

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"

And yes, I agree with the building steps. I could not care less for a speed build, but highlighting the different stages of the build and telling something about it awesome. That's exactly the level of detail I'm looking for.

I can only echo what other's have said - congratulations! You provide a very refreshing blend of intelligent, succinct, balanced, informative content - which is very rare to find these days (no matter the subject): long may it continue.

Congratulations! I’ll echo what others have said: your reviews are my favorite, and I appreciate you insights on many other topics. Again, congratulations and I look forward to more. 

Tipping hat, a slight nod, and a very, very deep bow.

Congratulations and all the very best!

Thorsten

Agree to all. One thing I would like to add is along with all the information and wonderful reviews...there is a degree of levity that helps me remember I am engaged in a hobby that's about FUN without drama.  Great Channel.  Congrats!

Congratulations!

4 hours ago, Jim said:

And yes, I agree with the building steps. I could not care less for a speed build, but highlighting the different stages of the build and telling something about it awesome. That's exactly the level of detail I'm looking for.

Totally agreed!