Hi! I'm kinda new to eurobricks and want to create a place to post my Alternatives. 

But first i want to introduce myself. My name is Ilya and i'm an AFoL from Ukraine. I enjoy building alt models from creator and speed champions sets. Recently i started to build C-models using Lego Technic. So i decided to create a topic to inform people here about my new Lego technic projects. I would also really like to hear any ideas or criticism for the builds. Thank you for your attention!

You can also check all my social accounts for my other works if you're interested. Link 

I will post my works here gradually adding content for the topic. So i would like to start with some fresh content. I also started a YT channel here is my latest video i added today:

1 hour ago, whitepen said:

I love your alt models!

Thanks! I try to keep up with the trends to offer more interesting content and most importanly give myself a challenge on creating something cool from a limited ammount of parts.

My third alternative build for the 42132 set. A wheelchair. I saw an old alternative build of a wheelchair from 42036 set and decided to build my own version using the parts from the 42132. (WARNING spare parts used) https://reb.li/m/102192 

20220217_153742.jpg

My fourth alternative build for the 42132 set. An E scooter. A pretty simple model with only 2 features. Instructions: https://reb.li/m/105904

20220321_154945.jpg

My fifth alternative build for the 42132 set. A Tractor. Instructions: https://reb.li/m/109142

Photo_1650714000918.jpg

My sixth alternative build for the 42132 set. A Skateboard with a steering mechanism! Instructions: 

My 7th alternative build for the 42132 set. A Tracked Cherry Picker. With working arm mechanism. Instructions here: https://reb.li/m/113757

42132CherryPicker3.png

I like the cherry picker! I did not think it was possible to make such a good cherry picker in this scale as alternate. Do you have a photo of the folded cherry picker?

42132CherryPicker2.pngHi, here is the photo. The model doesn't fold much but still does the work 

On 6/7/2022 at 2:53 PM, Philtech said:

I like the cherry picker! I did not think it was possible to make such a good cherry picker in this scale as alternate. Do you have a photo of the folded cherry picker?

Hi, i answered above. Sorry for tagging twice if i did it wrong

45 minutes ago, ilyabuilder724 said:

Hi, here is the photo. The model doesn't fold much but still does the work 

Hi, i answered above. Sorry for tagging twice if i did it wrong

Looks great! Thanks for the photo.

On 7/31/2022 at 4:16 PM, ilyabuilder724 said:

8th alt for the 42132 set.  A racing motorbike!

The count of alternatives of this small set is remarkable. There are a lot of different bikes so far, that could be placed side by side and are worth thinking about buying another copy of the set.
Well,.. actually this one here made me order one. :thumbup:

Thank you very much for the free instructions!!! 

36 minutes ago, XTN said:

The count of alternatives of this small set is remarkable. There are a lot of different bikes so far, that could be placed side by side and are worth thinking about buying another copy of the set.
Well,.. actually this one here made me order one. :thumbup:

Thank you very much for the free instructions!!! 

Thanks glad to hear this! I hope more interesting stuff for the set coming soon!