Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Main Street Mafia 2 - Day Three

4 hours ago, Jack Sassy said:

I'm positive that you might be scum

Hella weasel words here Susan, I'm positive anyone might be scum because as a vanilla townie I have no clue on way or another.

1 hour ago, jimmynick said:

Hella weasel words here Susan, I'm positive anyone might be scum because as a vanilla townie I have no clue on way or another.

Your actions have lead my suspicion towards you. Perhaps I put it lightly so let me rephrase - I'm positive that you're scum.

Vote Count:
Geoff (KotZ) - 1 (Zepher)
Susan (Jack Sassy) - 1 (jimmynick)
Joyce (jimmynick) - 2 (Jack Sassy, KotZ)
Cheryl (Hinckley) - 1 (Tariq j)

Less than 3 or so hours remain in this day.

17 hours ago, Tariq j said:

Vote: Cheryl (Hinckley)

2 hours ago, jimmynick said:

1 hour ago, Jack Sassy said:

Your actions have lead my suspicion towards you. Perhaps I put it lightly so let me rephrase - I'm positive that you're scum.

I'm suspecting a potential meatshield situation here. I'll go ahead and

Vote: Joyce (jimmynick)

If Joyce turns up Scum, I'd imagine the above exchange could almost guarantee us that Susan is also Scum.

I wouldn't be too upset without a lynch, however, since we're finally seeing some activity that we'd be able to analyze tomorrow. If we don't lynch and the Mafia kills, we'll be 3:2 (or 4:1) tomorrow. Funny thing is, if there is just one Mafia, we'll never win if we don't lynch someone. It doesn't appear we have a vigilante. Our only hope is to lynch. Perhaps we'll actually get it done tomorrow?

17 hours ago, Tariq j said:

I’m struggling really. At the start of the day my top suspect was Cheryl. But she’s asked some good questions however Ron does bring up a good point about Cheryl seemingly sitting on the fence and not making a decision. Geoff seems to have said a lot without saying anything at all. Joyce hasn’t said much but makes a good point about Susan’s “we need to hunt down the mafia” post. 

For now, I think I’m going to Vote: Cheryl (Hinckley)

Note: Ash is not interested in achieving a lynch. This is concerning. Is he protecting someone? Ash, you don't seem to have solid enough reasons to suspect me to spread the vote out further during the latter third of the Day.

7 hours ago, Jack Sassy said:

Just so you know, I usually say a few words in mafia games for the person who died earlier. To comment on your earlier statement, you also attempted to deny my statements the same way today. I'm positive that you might be scum, though the only problem is that I have no idea who could be your partner in crime. 

Your statement is still suspicious.

On 11/15/2021 at 5:14 AM, Jack Sassy said:

Good golly, Miss Molly, a murder! Here, on the Main Street! I'm not sure I can take much of it anymore, ever since Pa died, every death reminds me of him, damn it. Personally, I didn't know Fred much but he always seemed like a good pal. His shop had pets that Cheryl might not like due to the cat hair. He will be missed.

We need to find who is the damn traitor and avenge Fred for that matter! 

Nor is it even accurate:

On 11/9/2021 at 6:34 PM, Hinckley said:

Ugh, Maintown Mafia is so gross. Look at all the cat hair they've dragged into our streets. Run us out of businesses? But the Maintown Hotel has been in my family for years! We've also been the Maintown Hotel, on Main Street, in Maintown, Maine, USA.

What the actual fuck with these mafiosos?

*always, not also. These mafiosos have me so flustered I'm speaking the wrong words. I'm also allergic to giant cats, which is where this hair is clearly coming from.

On 11/10/2021 at 6:43 PM, Hinckley said:

Everyone is worse than animals, duh. Shouldn't a pet shop owner know that?

Come over? I've already been there for at least three...maybe five whiskeys. I need some lubrication so my brain can figure out how to place my mandatory vote. Although I've lived here all my life, I somehow know nothing about any of you!

I don't even associate the cat hair with Fred.

On 11/12/2021 at 12:50 AM, Jack Sassy said:

(I added my reason for edit as I initially wrote no lynch instead of lynch while at the same time I meant the latter. Got a bit confused and needed to reread some sentences over to understand. :grin:)

If we need to vote then we need to vote.

Vote: Cheryl (Hinckley)

I never really liked the cat hair you drag around with yourself, dear. Nothing personal. I hope that you're innocent but since we need to vote I'll vote on ya. Hope it puts us on good terms as independent business ladies in Main Town. :tongue:

Edit:

(I didn't notice that Ron had voted for Cheryl too, if the situation gets out of hand, I'll remove my vote.)

You don't even associate the cat hair with Fred.

Going out of your way to associate me with Fred is suspect. You can say words about the dead every day, I do the same. But rarely do I associate a living player with a reason for disliking that person, unless I have information I received during the Night which would implicate that person. It still reads like an attempt to associate me with Fred's death. And now you and Susan are engaging in what seems like a staged suspicion of each other culminating in your view that you're positive Susan is Scum. Seems painfully like a ploy to be seen as the Towniest of cat-hair-covered-Town by being positive about Joyce being Scum when she gets lynched and flips Scum.

If she gets lynched, since we can't seem to get it together here on Main Street...in Maintown, Maine, USA.

You're getting played, Cheryl, and not the way you think. Voting for me because it's convenient even though Susan attracts even more of your attention than I do? Makes me wonder whether you and Susan are a scum team to be honest.

24 minutes ago, Hinckley said:

you're positive Susan is Scum

Susan is apparently positive I, Joyce, am scum. Well, I'm not. And that'll suck big time in the morning.

1 hour ago, jimmynick said:

You're getting played, Cheryl, and not the way you think. Voting for me because it's convenient even though Susan attracts even more of your attention than I do? Makes me wonder whether you and Susan are a scum team to be honest.

Susan is apparently positive I, Joyce, am scum. Well, I'm not. And that'll suck big time in the morning.

I know that this is a fairly quiet game, but this post just screams scum trying to defend themselves for some reason to me.

Unvote: Geoff (KotZ), and Vote: Joyce (jimmynick). I don't feel great about it, but we're out of time.

Vote Count:
Geoff (KotZ) - 1 (Zepher)
Susan (Jack Sassy) - 1 (jimmynick)
Joyce (jimmynick) - 3 (Jack Sassy, KotZ, Hinckley)
Cheryl (Hinckley) - 1 (Tariq j)

With six players remaining, it takes four to lynch. Therefore (again) no one has been lynched. Get in your night actions quickly!

11 hours ago, Zepher said:

Unvote: Geoff (KotZ), and Vote: Joyce (jimmynick). I don't feel great about it, but we're out of time.

Am I not dead?

17 hours ago, Hinckley said:

You don't even associate the cat hair with Fred.

Going out of your way to associate me with Fred is suspect. You can say words about the dead every day, I do the same. But rarely do I associate a living player with a reason for disliking that person, unless I have information I received during the Night which would implicate that person. It still reads like an attempt to associate me with Fred's death.

I'm sorry about the comment, didn't think it would cause such trouble when I initially wrote it. I associated cat hair with Fred because, well... he owns a pet store!

(Also, the first time I voted on you, I wanted to add a reason for the sake of roleplay, so that's that.)

9 hours ago, jimmynick said:

Am I not dead?

The vote came after the deadline, so technically you're not dead.

On 11/19/2021 at 5:57 PM, Bob said:

Nights will last at most 48 hours, during which you can send in your night actions.

Ahem...

Sign in to follow this