Sarophas

[MOC] The Ravnsborg Castle Heist

My entry for Brickscalibur 2021 - Rogues and Outlaws category.

Hello everyone! :sweet:
Third MOC in the series of little Sarophas. This time arriving at Ravnsborg Castle, the stronghold of the Baroness and her henchmen. Far to long, these thugs have been taxing the local villagers to the breaking point, only to fill their coffers with their hard earned money, but no more! Heinrich and the Hatted Huntsmen are scaling the tower walls to gain access to the castle, in an attempt to 'liberate' the Baroness' treasure hoard.

See the full album here https://flic.kr/s/aHsmX75NSj

Front

Back

Nice scene here.  I like the castle and the colors used.  The open layout gives way to easy viewing.  There is some nice texturing throughout the build.  I really like the stables, looks great.  Good work.  

Great MOC!  Very fun - enjoyed the details throughout while looking through the album on flickr.

On 11/18/2021 at 11:10 PM, zoth33 said:

Nice scene here.  I like the castle and the colors used.  The open layout gives way to easy viewing.  There is some nice texturing throughout the build.  I really like the stables, looks great.  Good work.  

Thanks! In retrospect I do think that the 'village' layout does take something away from the front-view, but I wanted to keep everything on a 48x48 baseplate :shrug_oh_well:

12 hours ago, jtooker said:

Great MOC!  Very fun - enjoyed the details throughout while looking through the album on flickr.

Thanks! I always try to incorporate some fun elements to my builds, glad you enjoyed it, maybe it's time for some darker stuff in the future *oh2*

3 hours ago, blackdeathgr said:

Nice MOC with a lot of action going on!! The forestmen look like Tom Selleck!v:pir-grin:

Thanks! I just wanted them to have mustaches, but I do see the resemblance :grin:

A very beautiful and lively scene, sarophas. Cluttered, but in a positive way. The eye always finds some new detail to focus on.

On 12/5/2021 at 8:21 AM, maxxev said:

This is fantastic, love it!

Thank you! :laugh:

18 hours ago, GeoBrick said:

A very beautiful and lively scene, sarophas. Cluttered, but in a positive way. The eye always finds some new detail to focus on.

Thank you! :sweet: That was sort of what I was going for, but the front-view of the castle does lack something because of the buildings in front.

16 hours ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Wow, gorgeous design ...amazing details and beautiful minifigs!

Top notch work! :thumbup:

Thank you so much :laugh:

On 1/2/2023 at 2:44 AM, BlackGloveBricks said:

Love all the different little animals you have hidden about! 

Thank you! 😃