charlesp1138

My new book! Building LEGO Trains Vol 1

Hey folks, it's been a while since I've had the time to lurk on Eurobricks, so please forgive me!

A few years ago, I published a book through No Starch Press with some of my six-wide train designs. You may have heard of it, most likely you didn't. After being asked since then to make more of my designs available by the community over on Facebook I'm proud to announce the release of my NEW (self-published this time!) book of train car designs!

It's been a long road with some challenges along the way, but it is done and available done!

Available in print on Amazon, and digitally on my site at https://www.brickmonster.toys/ building Lego Trains Volume One has instructions to build 5 new six-wide train cars. I'd love to know what you think!

kimt6tb.jpg

bTYhA8P.jpg

That's a purchase from me! Just ordered the paperback from Amazon. I immensely enjoyed your last Lego train book and am still waiting for funds to become available so I can finish collecting parts for the EMD FL9 from the cover!

Thanks for this, and keep 'em coming!

On 11/16/2021 at 8:37 AM, charlesp1138 said:

Hey folks, it's been a while since I've had the time to lurk on Eurobricks, so please forgive me!

A few years ago, I published a book through No Starch Press with some of my six-wide train designs. You may have heard of it, most likely you didn't.

I thought “7 LEGO Train Projects” was a good book ... I’ll have to get this one too ツ 

Ah cool. Didn't noticed that there is an passenger coach for the EMD FL7 I built last year :classic:.

Looking forward to Volume 2 :wink:.

On 11/16/2021 at 6:37 PM, charlesp1138 said:

A few years ago, I published a book through No Starch Press with some of my six-wide train designs. You may have heard of it, most likely you didn't. After being asked since then to make more of my designs available by the community over on Facebook I'm proud to announce the release of my NEW (self-published this time!) book of train car designs!

It's been a long road with some challenges along the way, but it is done and available done!

Available in print on Amazon, and digitally on my site at https://www.brickmonster.toys/ building Lego Trains Volume One has instructions to build 5 new six-wide train cars. I'd love to know what you think!

kimt6tb.jpg

bTYhA8P.jpg
My parents always forced me to study and imposed their ideas. They must have known from birth what I needed to become. But in college, I gave up on learning. If I was asked to write a memoir, I click this and did nothing else. In my spare time I used to build legos. Now I work for their company. I followed my dream and for good reason!

How glad I am to find like-minded people. Probably each of us dreams of working in a Lego company!
Edited by ellencarnallajya99