Bony_em

[MOC] Mammoth tank fourth and final version

It is not much of a mystery, I have copied it from the 3 old versions, what I have put the motors
 inside the wheels in this one, in the others they have the motors in the center, but I put them in the center for this one and nothing 
was working that the other versions if, which I do not understand, I came up with the idea to me, I did not copy it or anything.
Apart from that this version fires the cannons, that is, they are fired from the PF command, I should have made a video before teaching it....
 but well I'll do it.

05Tmhur.jpg

AZ0UJE9l.jpg

V2KB2c7l.jpg

UwNFvvXl.jpg

T9cJd1kl.jpg

VnSZqEIl.jpg

TmawlZPl.jpg

y9JvsCrl.jpg

22779697386_3a0b3fab5c_z.jpgMammoth tank  first and second version 

The wheels on one side are driven by 1 receiver v2 and a battery and those on the other side by 1 receiver v2 and a battery, this way I can make it turn

When i can i make a video...

Edited by Bony_em

I have made some changes, I have removed the fenders and put the gray links, I took them from the old

4y8j8q0.jpg

Edited by Bony_em

Love it, instantly recognizable.

Command and Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars was a great game but what I loved even more, was the Battlecast Primetime show around it from 2007-2010.

Looks great, as another big fan of those games. I actually like the colors of the V2 version even more.

Thanks! ... I also like the command conquer and the tiberium wars the most, and on versions of this for me the coolest is the first version, it looks smaller and not as big as the other versions and not if with this I make a mixture of both

Edited by Bony_em

I don't know if I can write here again in this post, if not remove it, I have changed the colors, the blue seemed very toy and blue tanks I think they don't exist I have put a more real color, and I have changed the links for wheels, the wheels are part 2573 . The blue I have used is sand blue.

YHpPvh5h.png

FFxoqxYh.png

At the moment it is made by studio and LDD.

And when I have it finished I will make a video because with the links it was very slow and I didn't like it so slow

Edited by Bony_em

5 hours ago, Bony_em said:

I don't know if I can write here again in this post, if not remove it, I have changed the colors, the blue seemed very toy and blue tanks I think they don't exist I have put a more real color, and I have changed the links for wheels, the wheels are part 2573 . The blue I have used is sand blue.

At the moment it is made by studio and LDD.

And when I have it finished I will make a video because with the links it was very slow and I didn't like it so slow

I don't think all of those parts are available in sand blue. Particularly the dishes and at least some of the panels have not been made in this colour, probably some others too.

surely I spray-painted the parts that weren't there, or everything, but I really like it that way, It is prohibited by the rule of the Lego god but I do not care :laugh: yes total what does it matter the first ones I did are also painted

With this I am not saying that you do it, if it can be avoided better it has more merit I think, but this moc is one of my favorites

Edited by Bony_em

34 minutes ago, Bony_em said:

It is prohibited by the rule of the Lego god but I do not care

:pir-huzzah2:

The Rule - we have a CADA thread in the Technic forum, talk about rules, should we care about spray-painting? When TLG does not make a particular part in a particular color - should we wait for it to happen? Maybe for ever? TLG invents new parts that fit them every other day. I am tired of waiting for the magic to happen to me since long. Yes, this is against all rules. I just don't care :pir-laugh:

All the best,
Thorsten