sebitsena

Brickwest Studio: who wants this Wild West set?

Hello, 

Brickwest Studio, formerly submitted by BrickyBricks82 to Lego Ideas, was given a second chance in the Bricklink Designer Program Round 2 competition. Due to the tragedy on the set of Rust, this set was moved to the Round 3.

It had a good chance to qualify for production in round 2 but I fear it could not in the round 3 as a lot people are chatting about the 8 other projects. Only the first five designs to reach 3,000 pre-orders will be produced.

I wonder if the fans of LEGO Historic Themes plan to buy a set like this? If you do, maybe we can make it real :) I love this set because it has an Old West vibe ;) What do you think about that?

If you want more details, here is the link to the Bricklink Designer Program crowdfunding and the link to the Brickwest Studio project.
(I don't know BrickyBricks82 and I have no interest in this project ^^ I just love this set and would like to share it with other people who would like to get one like me ;) )

1747269.AC71CEEC3EF3E60F.png

1747279.C498B41E031EF67D.png

1747287.7C97A1D17D3CDDA5.png

I've loved this one since I first saw it on Lego Ideas. Unfortunately I won't be buying any of the BrickLink program sets for personal reasons but it would be cool to see this produced as an actual set anyway. :pir-thumb:

I like historic builds, but this is of no interest to me as a set. And as a parts pack, they are on par with other sets but without any exclusive parts or minifigs so nothing that can be sold on to recoup some of the cost meaning other normal sets are better value.

I think this looks amazing. But for the price, I will have to skip it. I think this blows the other Western themed Bricklink set out of the water. 

I am mainly in it for the minifigs, a bare-bones set with no 'protagonists' is as boring as it gets to me. I am also not much of a display person and buy larger sets very rarely. Bought the medieval blacksmith this year though - first large set in 4 years.